At this moment this is the best line-up imo if we want to play 4-4-2:

-------------------Talebloo-----------------
    ---------Shakouri------------Sadeghi--------
    --Montazeri-------------------------Beykzadeh-
    -------------------Kazemi---------------------
    ------Heydari------------------Janvario-------
    -------------------Majidi----------------------
    ----------Borhani--------Seyed Salehi---------

I believe Enayati hasn't been bad, he creates good chances for himself, wins many aerial balls and at times keeps on to the ball very well; he just got unlucky in his finishing yesterday. I believe with Janvario there, he will be fed much better, so on one hand I want to keep him in the starting 11, but on the other hand I say we should give Seyed Salehi a chance to show himself.

For now I'd go for Seyed Salehi and Borhani.
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Ravankhah is out for a month.

روانخواه نیاز به جراحی ندارد
      غیبت یک ماهه هافبک استقلال

هافبک استقلال به دلیل کشیدگی لیگامنت یک ماه از میادین دور شد.

به گزارش روابط عمومی باشگاه استقلال امین نوروزی مسوول کار پزشکی باشگاه استقلال با اشاره به مصدومیتی که در دیدار دیشب استقلال برابر سایپا برای امید رضا روانخواه رخ داد، اظهار داشت: "پس از معاینات دقیق و بررسی تصاویر MRI زانوی چپ این بازیکن که تا شامگاه امروز با همفکری متخصصان ادامه داشت، نهایتا مشخص شد روانخواه از این ناحیه دچار کشیدگی لیگامنت داخلی شده است و برای درمان کامل به 4 هفته فیزیوتراپی نیاز دارد."

به این ترتیب روانخواه برای بهبود زانوی پای چپ خود نیاز به جراحی ندارد که این خبر خوبی برای پزشکان و مربیان استقلال است.

نوروزی همچنین با اشاره به اینکه زانوی پای راست روانخواه که سال گذشته مورد جراحی قرار گرفته بود، کاملا سالم است، افزود: "با توجه به حضور روانخواه در کلینیک معاینات معمول روی پای راست این بازیکن نیز انجام گرفت که بررسی ها نشان از سلامت کامل زانوی راست روانخواه دارد و عمل جراحی سال گذشته این بازیکن کاملا موفقیت آمیز بوده است."

هافبک دونده استقلال در جریان نیمه نخست دیدار استقلال و سایپا به دلیل مصدومیت از میدان خارج شد.

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
        We don't want to play with three strikers. It does not suit our system.

We saw how great Januario is after he got subbed in the whole game changed.

We have to get rid of Rahmati, Enayati and even Akbarpour maybe.
        Keep Majidi and Januario together on the midfield, bring Kazemi in for Rahmati, Borhani for Enayati and Salehi for Akbarpour.

I still don't know why Marfavi insists on using Rahmati
        we have 2 main problems:
        1)our defense, midfield and offense line play so far away from each other that our players cant support each other because of the huge gap between them. at the same time, the opponent has a great deal of space to manouever around in the field and maintain possession. this space needs to be reduced.

2)i repeat again, our fullbacks are not helping us enough in offense. neither beygzadeh, nor montazeri are providing enough support in offense from the two sides. beygzadeh cant cross if his life depended on it nor does he have enough skill or speed to repeatedly cut in the opponents half and montazeri doesnt have enough skills to move up the line and cut into the opponents half. however, thanx to heydari playing infront of him, heydari is single handedly doing most of the job while montazeri is mostly covering the defensive duties.
        however thanks to their great physiques and good tacklings, they are doing their defensive job well and that is something we are benefitting from in return for losing in offensive duties.

if we can solve these 2 issues, we can even do well with a 4-3-3 as well. at the moment, i believe the above 2 points is wat is really hurting us, not the formation of 4-3-3. even if we switch to 4-4-2, our improvements wont be drastic cos these 2 problems will still exist. a 4 back system requires very active fullbacks otherwise they will face problems.

its a pity kazemi is not getting any play time cos he surely can influence the game a lot with his presence.

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
        he will be allowed to play from half season I think.
        if he will be allowed to play in the 2nd half of the season, why did we buy him now?we could have signed him at half season, so we dont have to pay any wage to him for the next few months plus the fact that he would be playing for saba regularly and remain match fit!
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

i would personally like amir-abadi to start over this shit beykzadeh, amir abadi would be so much more helpful to our left side..

pity ravankhah is injured he was playing rlly good...

so far this season majidi has been our best player, he has shown that age is only a number, he runs like a 19 year old yet has the experience and game smarts of a 30 year old!!!!
          i think that he can even be a good candidate 4 TM...
          Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
          http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
          [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
          Villa + Messi =

Comment

thank god Ravankhahs injury isn't too serious

Comment

Beykzadeh can do better offensively, but we have to remember that he's used as a LB, so offense isn't his prior duty. So far he's been flawless in defense though.

He runs a lot and has a lot of crosses per game (not very good ones I admitt, but still), also he created some good scoring chances for himself in the last game and the one before that (again, that as a LB).

Same goes to Montazeri (also very consistent in defense, but hasn't brought really anything offensively). Amir Abadi could add more offensively, but defensively he's weaker than Beykzadeh and Montazeri.

And having seen the last 4 games, it seems Marfavi wants to have a stable defense first before thinking about offense, hence his choice for Beykzadeh and Montazeri.
              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

i think amir-abadi is needed, since ravankhah/januario tend to move towards the middle of the field and the LB is supposed to fill their void in the left side when attackin, and so far beykzadeh hasnt done a good job at all in that section...

our formation when attacking looks more like this:

---------------Taleblou--------------
                ---Montazeri---Shakouri----Sadeghi--
                ----------------Rahmati---------------
                Heydari-------ravankhah-----Beykzadeh
                ----Majidi---enayati-akbarpour----------

now as u c wen on attack we defend with three men as our LB moves up to help the offence, and since akbarpour tends to also move towards the center up enayatis a$$ our LB has to cover the Whole left flank, and he also has to be able to send in good balls for our strikers, and beykzadeh not being that fast and not sending in good balls is hurting our team a lot....

now if amir-abadi was in that position, he would have enough speed to run back on counters and help the defence, run up to attack and amir-abadi also sends in amazing balls, this way we will be a threat into the opponents box from every way, the right side with heydari, the left side with amir-abadi and the center with januario...
                Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                  i think amir-abadi is needed, since ravankhah/januario tend to move towards the middle of the field and the LB is supposed to fill their void in the left side when attackin, and so far beykzadeh hasnt done a good job at all in that section...
                  now as u c wen on attack we defend with three men as our LB moves up to help the offence, and since akbarpour tends to also move towards the center up enayatis a$$ our LB has to cover the Whole left flank, and he also has to be able to send in good balls for our strikers, and beykzadeh not being that fast and not sending in good balls is hurting our team a lot....
                  now if amir-abadi was in that position, he would have enough speed to run back on counters and help the defence, run up to attack and amir-abadi also sends in amazing balls, this way we will be a threat into the opponents box from every way, the right side with heydari, the left side with amir-abadi and the center with januario...
                  true,
                  we can switch to a 3 man defense in attack with mostly amirabadi supporting our weaker left side while heydari takes on ther right side in offense.
                  it will be more of a 3 + 1 defense line (3 CBs + 1 fullback).

we are clearly impotent upfront and we need more support to score more goals. that support at the moment is needed from our fullbacks because there isnt anything else we can do witho ur strikers or midfielders.
                  however, depends, if marfavi is ready to sacrifice a bit of his defensive stability for offense.

i am happy if we are guaranteed a 1-0 win every home game and a 0-0 draw every away game and i seriously wouldnt mind playing it this way till the end of the season and in the end, that will amount to around 68 points approx, which is enough for championship, but, the problem is, its a big risk. if we concede a single goal from the opponent, then we have to score atleast 1 to draw and atleast 2 to win and we know how difficult it is for our team to score this season.

lets see how it goes, we have added januario now, and im hoping to see yousefi soon (im still not sure if we can use him from half season or from now itself), but also, we have lost ravankhah.
                  i wouldnt mind going with the same players next game as well except akbarpour should be benched for borhani or seyed salehi.
                  ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                  بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

No Enayati, No Rahmati for next game.

Borhani and Kazemi in.

We have Januario back and putting him up with Kazemi is better since they know eachother better from last season.

Comment

^
                      why? yellow cards?

lets see if samad will play seyed salehi for some aerial ability or just go with borhani instead of enayati...

i hope kazemi uses this opportunity to impress!
                      ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                        ^
                        why? yellow cards?

lets see if samad will play seyed salehi for some aerial ability or just go with borhani instead of enayati...

i hope kazemi uses this opportunity to impress!
                        naa that's what I want.

Comment

oh ok
                          ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post

I love Amir Abadi and became even a greater fan when I met him persoanlly in SS camp in Green Park last year in Turkey. However, Baykzadeh at least in LB is far better choice. I know SS fans in Tehran don't like Baykzadeh as well, but this is mostly due to the general ignorance of most football fans.
                            Baykzadeh soon will show up in TM as well. The man is a work horse, running Tirelessly back and forth, his crossing ability is better than Amir Abadi, has bigger size, has Aerial ability, has size. If Mr. Marfavi waan play Amir Abadi it is fine with me, but it shouldn't be LB. SS plays good football, specailly the first half against Saipa SS played very well. This is a game that easily could have been 3-0 or 4-0 for SS in the first half. I don't think Mr. Marfavi will change the line up much. I really would like to see Reynaldo though. Few minutes I saw of him in Anzali he seemed like a great General in the mid field (what SS really lacks). Too short of a time to make a judgement on him, but I hope we see him get tested.
                            "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                            Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                            Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                            sigpic

Comment

Will Farzad join SS?
                              My favorite Duo:Karimi & Kavianpour

Comment

farzad overall is a good player for IPL standards. he can play right midfielder or even right back for us.

im not sure however if we need him right now or not.
                                with both jabbari and ranvakhah injured for probably rest of the season, we need some central creative midfielders.

i read yesterday regarding yousefi that saba is not releasing him and yousefi is waiting for saba to release him.
                                if we get him, and maybe mohammad nouri or someone with similar abilities, we are set.
                                at the momeny, i dont see majidi as a requirement unless he is ready to play LB and he can actually delivery at that position...
                                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Working...
                                X