No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kazemi somewat has some leadership qualities in this team.
    the same with sadeghi and montazeri.
    even enayati.

none of them are real captain material though, we dont have a real captain in the squad who everyone will listen and follow, or atleast it doesnt appear to me that way. so i dont really care
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Na I think Sadeghil will be a good option also Majidi is quite good, but enayati and talebloo are the same way sheys is persepolis' captain, it's a disgrace

Comment

Personally I think Majidi should be the captain when he's on the pitch. After him I'd have no problems with Enayati and Sadeghi.
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

I just don't know. I don't see Enayati as a captain in any way. He doesn't look like a leader, more like a worm and he isn't playing very good either so (it could be an argument by saying his good play lifts up the team, but i dont see a good play by him).

Comment

I think Farhad makes a great captain. He first transfer to SS from Bahman when he was 18 and he never gave us shit. After him it should be Vahid as his loyalty must be rewarded. Finally, in a few years, I would love to see Siavash wearing the armband.
            I was an atheist until I realized I am GOD.

Comment

siavash in siavash akbarpour? You're going from bad (Taleblou) to worse (Enayati) to worst (Akbarpour)

Comment

Forget About Enayati Being Captain By The news That I read He might not even Start For the next game !
                sigpic

Comment

i dont really blame enayati.
                  its difficult being the target striker in 4-3-3 and not getting enough support and goal opportunities. granted he isnt the same as before, if we bench enayati, who do we replace him with? seyed salehi is the only option because we need someone who can win aerial battles upfront and can help us maintain some possession and not see every high ball cleared by the opponents defense.

this team needs januario and jabbari more than anything else. replacing enayati will have very little change in our game in my opinion...
                  ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                  بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

well in the past 2 games we had 2 problems called Rahmati and Beykzadeh. i would like to see the same formation with Kazemi replacing Rahmati and Amirabadi replacing Beykzadeh.
                    I was an atheist until I realized I am GOD.

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                      i dont really blame enayati.
                      its difficult being the target striker in 4-3-3 and not getting enough support and goal opportunities. granted he isnt the same as before, if we bench enayati, who do we replace him with? seyed salehi is the only option because we need someone who can win aerial battles upfront and can help us maintain some possession and not see every high ball cleared by the opponents defense.

this team needs januario and jabbari more than anything else. replacing enayati will have very little change in our game in my opinion...
                      I dont blame Enayati either, I blame Marfavi for playing this ultra tokhmi formation.
                      Originally posted by siavasharian View Post
                      well in the past 2 games we had 2 problems called Rahmati and Beykzadeh. i would like to see the same formation with Kazemi replacing Rahmati and Amirabadi replacing Beykzadeh.
                      On Rahmati I agree, but sometimes Beykzadeh is quite needed because he is big and quite strong in the air. Maybe replacing him by Amirabadi will make him work his butt off even more so he will be stronger and better in the next games?

Comment

this 4-3-3 formation is actually rutemollers idea if im not mistaken, not marfavis...

marfavi is just listening to rutemoller..
                        ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

I actually think that the fourback system is Rutemollers idea and Marfavi came up with using the 4-3-3

Comment

anyways, i think no matter wat we play, as long as we dont have atleast one of jabbari and/or januario on the field, we are gonna be impotent upfront. formation isnt the decisive factor at this point.

we can make little changes through formation like maybe making khosro heydari a bit more productive if he plays less central, but then, we have to give up something else for it which more or less balances it out...

in short, we will continue to play like this unless januario and jabbari join us.

replacing rahmati with kazemi, or enayati with borhani/seyed salehi, beygzadeh with amirabadi wont make a major change to the team..
                            ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Januario will be back for the game against Foolad so that is one problem less.

Comment

I also agree that it's not Enayati who is to blame. It's the lack of creativity from our midfield which is not creating chances for him. I believe Enayati has done an ok job (considering what I just said) in winning many aerial battles and keeping on to the ball quite well a couple of times.

Also, in a 4-3-3 the wingers upfront have to be ones who can dribble past their markers to reach the backline for crosses/passes (Dutch 4-3-3 system). Neither Akbarpour, nor Ravankhah or Majidi do that. Usually they hold on to the ball for way too long and go inside where it's crowded.

I think playing K. Heydari as a right winger in a 4-3-3 formation will be more helpful for us. At least Heydari can dribble his opponent to reach the backline and has decent crosses on him to feed the forward.

Thank God at least Janvario is returning cause we really need him in our midfield!
                                Last edited by Amin_; 08-19-2009, 12:20 PM.
                                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X