No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you still love him if you knew both him and his family are red-hearted?
    HOMER: Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether
    you win or lose.... it's how drunk you get.

Comment

LOL^^^ the heart is more pinkish colored than red

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Yo esteghlal fans, what do you know about this Sanjan guy? What are his former clubs, whats his proper name cos Sanjan Orsovic doesn't come up on google :S and how old is he etc?
        Please join and support Iran Rugby on Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by purple_haze View Post
          Would you still love him if you knew both him and his family are red-hearted?
          Well, that doesn't matter, he has scored goals on the LONGI's so that makes him more blue than red to me

Comment

My take on Esteghalale Tehran vs. Esteghlale Ahwaz ame

I finisehd watching the EsEs Tehran vs. EsEs Ahwaz just now. I am so impressed with the potential of this team. If the Hasheeyeh and stuff doesn't come in the way, this team can go far really really far.

I am amazed with the combinations that can form up and I saw a few signs that they are starting to form already.
            Since Bayati Nia and Borhani already played in the Paas, they already are used to play with each other. A tirangle of Borhani, Jaabari, Bayati Nia. will be a killer on the oppositions offensive third. On the Right half the combination of Pooladi, Navazi and Montazeri is very strong. If somehow Amir Abadi was added to Montazeri Pooladi and still we have Navazi there for his crosses it will be amazing.

On the left we have Yoosefi, Maniee who potentially can be the best left side in Iran. In the second half there were signs of the start to click. There is a potential to add to this two Ravankhah and we will have potent attack on both left and right. No team in Iran right now has this.

Team speed was amazing. All the players are participating in attack and defense. Please watch the game and see how our beloved blue recovered all the balls that were lost around the Ahwaz' penalty box. They didnt' allow Ahwazi team's defense to participate in play making one bit in the second half. Ramazani (which I belive is one the best play maker half backs in Iran was totally disappeared in teh second half).

Montazeri was just AMAZING. This guy is playing great in both side (defensive, offensive). I know it was just one game and we still need to see consistancy from him. But if he shows consistancy (not like Badamaki with ups and downs) watch out Nekoonam and Ando, we have a much more complete player. Pezhman Monatazeri if continues this way, no one will remember Kazemi. He is better that Kazemi in defensive side and much much and can say enough much better than Kazemi in offensive side (play making).

Add to this the competition that will exist in our forward line (Shafiei and Farhad Majidi) and you get the complete picture.

The only weakness I see in our team is in defense (with lack of speed by Nawazi) and again lack of speed in our centeral defenders (Peerooz Ghobani and Amir Hoosein Sadeghi). That is our Achilis heel (Weakness).

GO ME BELOVED BLUE.
            "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
            Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
            Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iran4eva View Post
              I wasn't holding an anatomy lecture, I was referring to an interview I read from him in an Iranian magazine were he admitted something about him and his family.
              HOMER: Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether
              you win or lose.... it's how drunk you get.

Comment

Originally posted by iran4eva View Post
                the other day i cut my finger, and my blood wasn't red it was BLUE

Comment

Vahid Vahid Vahid
                  to male esteglaliiiiiiiii
                  Vahid Vahid Vahid
                  to Javidaniiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
                  marde esteglali
                  defaye pakiiiiiiiii
                  galbe esteglali
                  piruz bashiiiiiiiii
                  eye vahid Talebloo
                  to marde esteglali
                  Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

Man,,, I hope everything with Vahid is good, cuz he is very needed at this point of the season, I really have no trust in Ashkan Namdari... no information bout him,,, how old is he anyway?

Comment

wow..this thread is going crazy with BEAUTY & PASSION!!!

MOKHLESE HAME SARVARA!!!!!

Clearly...roxana and purple_haze are blue deep inside...but oh well, they dont have the guidance or maybe the courage to see teh truth in themselves and admit it.... oh well, thats why seperates them from US THE SARVARS!!

Originally posted by siavasharian
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

ali chicago, i agree with almost everything u said..

2 things though:
                        i still think kazemis playmaking abilities was better than pejman montazeri, however, montazeri needs more time both to adapt to this position and prove himself better than kazemi.

long range shooting is something most successful DMs have, this is an additional bonus point to the team, when the offense is not working properly, the defense comes to its support. khoshbakhtane, we have sadeghi and ghorbani who can rescue us on set pieces, montazer too has good heading abilitiy but if he could improve his shooting ability like kazemi and previously fekri it would be even amazing!

i think or defenders are better suited for a 3 back defense,mainly because we have tall strong defenders who can cover most crosses but are quite slow.
                        4 back systems main weak point is "omgh" or depth, which is exactly wat our defenders are weak in. so this makes our defense vulnerable.

however, if we play 3 back, we will be vulnerable on the sides, and the most usual attack and dangers caused from the sides is by crosses which our defendesr are much better in clearing them.

so i think nasser khan should give sadeghi-ghorbani some more time for thsi 4 back system and if there arent any signs of improvements, we might have to revert back to 3 back system, atleast as long as we get some defenders who have less problems playing 4 back.

add to this, the slowness of navazi and the lack of defensive abilities of both yousefi and maneei...

another option can be to play 4 back, but not flat 4, maybe ghorbani can play behind sadeghi and act as a semi-sweeper.
                        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Brief news [for more details go to the Esteghlal News thread]

* Jabbari: "It's better for me to NOT play a few weeks"
                          - Ahmadzadeh: "Esteghlal will not have a simple day" (vs. Malavan)
                          * Esteghlal left for Anzali; Jabbari, Taleblou and Mansourian stayed in Tehran
                          - Esteghlal will play in a new jersey, this jersey will have two stars above the logo (2 times Asian Champions)
                          * Taleblou's case will be cleared tomorrow..

Click here for more detailed news/full articles
                          Last edited by Kasra.; 08-22-2007, 04:02 AM.

Comment

استقلال تهران تغيير سيستم مي دهد

خبرگزاري فارس: سرمربي تيم فوتبال استقلال تهران قصد دارد برابر تيم ملوان سيستم تيم خود را به 2-5-3 تغيير دهد.

به گزارش خبرگزاري فارس و به نقل از پايگاه خبري باشگاه استقلال، اين تيم روز پنجشنبه دومين ديدار خود را در رقابت هاي ليگ برتر انجام خواهد داد.
                            استقلال در هفته اول با سيستم 2-4-4 به ميدان رفت؛ اما ناصر حجازي قصد دارد در انزلي تيمش را با آرايش 2-5-3 به زمين بفرستد.
                            زمين انزلي و همچنين فوتبال فيزيكي ملوان باعث شده است، حجازي به فكر بازي با سيستم قديمي باشد.
                            استقلال ساعت 15/17 روز آينده در انزلي به مصاف ملوان مي رود.

Comment

good way to solve our depth problems in defense but that means montazeri will be a defender now and we have to use san jan as DM..
                              he is gonna have a hard test ahead of him...
                              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                                ali chicago, i agree with almost everything u said..
                                2 things though:
                                i still think kazemis playmaking abilities was better than pejman montazeri, however, montazeri needs more time both to adapt to this position and prove himself better than kazemi.
                                long range shooting is something most successful DMs have, this is an additional bonus point to the team, when the offense is not working properly, the defense comes to its support. khoshbakhtane, we have sadeghi and ghorbani who can rescue us on set pieces, montazer too has good heading abilitiy but if he could improve his shooting ability like kazemi and previously fekri it would be even amazing!
                                i think or defenders are better suited for a 3 back defense,mainly because we have tall strong defenders who can cover most crosses but are quite slow.
                                4 back systems main weak point is "omgh" or depth, which is exactly wat our defenders are weak in. so this makes our defense vulnerable.
                                however, if we play 3 back, we will be vulnerable on the sides, and the most usual attack and dangers caused from the sides is by crosses which our defendesr are much better in clearing them.
                                so i think nasser khan should give sadeghi-ghorbani some more time for thsi 4 back system and if there arent any signs of improvements, we might have to revert back to 3 back system, atleast as long as we get some defenders who have less problems playing 4 back.
                                add to this, the slowness of navazi and the lack of defensive abilities of both yousefi and maneei...
                                another option can be to play 4 back, but not flat 4, maybe ghorbani can play behind sadeghi and act as a semi-sweeper.

Agha Yashar,

As for shooting, we have that. Yousef, Bayati Nia are great and I mean great shooters (Specially Bayati Nia). In the game against Ahwaz he had three shots on gaol from way out. So did Borhani if you reacall that goalie saved and then hit the bar. Shafiei is a good shooter too.

I know you really like Kazemi, but I think his play making wasn't something to write home about. I think Montazari (if he stays healthy, will do much better). Also Montazeri has much better players next to him. Pooladi, a more experienced Yousefi and a hard running and hard working Ravankhah.

As for our defense, I think Hejazi can easily fix the issue by addition of Amir Abadi on right. If only Amir Abadi had better crossings from right. He would have been much more help than Navazi.

I disagree with your comment about lack of defensive abilities on our left Maniee and Yousefi. Yousefi is one of the most under appreciated players in IPL last year. This guy runs like hell, hard worker , good ball control, good shots, good crosses. He covers the whole length of the field on left. Maniee will get better game by game you will see. Addition of a good defensive mid like Montazeri will temporarily solve the depth of our defense I think. Although, Managemnet and head coach, are looking for a defender, even there was a talk to hire Rahman Rezai (not sure how realistic that would be).

All in all, I think this team has a immense potential. Hope fans will be patient and Hashieh doesn't take over.
                                "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                                Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                                Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X