No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot to mention that Ahmad Alenemeh had signed an internal contract with Esteghlal, but after GN left for Sepahan, he has decided to cancel his Tehran plans, and move to Esfahan instead... What a loss for us, we were already struggling on the left side the whole season, and I personally would trade Maneyi, Beygzadeh, and Amirabadi for Alenemeh.

I remember reading the Kianoush Rahmati transfer on Khabars, but I searched and could not find it for you.

I also agree with Borhani and Akbarpour leaving, as long as they're replaced with better strikers. Honestly, I still cannot wrap my head around the fact that our team has become the champions,, and instead of improving everything, it loses it's head coach, and it's stars strat talking about leaving the club!

Who do you specifically suggest Yashar jan? I'm really keen on seeing how a young striker like Motevasselzadeh can do. Khalatbari is also another great choice, as well as Emad Reza and/or Igor Castro if we wanna go foreign.

P.S. As much as I like Mobali, I think that if we can't get him for any reason, Adel Kolahkaj can be a great pair to Juanario.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

well, here are my comments:

1)im not a big alenemeh fan. he is extremely slow, even for iranian standards!
      and if we wanted him for 3-5-2 as a left piston, i would definitely not want him to play for us there. the spaces behind him will be exploited extensively.
      unless he would be used as a CB, which is not bad but then again, we already have ghorbani, koushki, shakouri, montazeri and the useless taghipour.
      so, for me, its not a big loss.
      i would still prefer amirabadi over him and the others...

but if the next coach was gonna use a 4 back system, he can be a good candidate for LB option, not the best, but still alright.
      i would prefer jalal akbari from sepahan or even shirzad is not bad for a LB position.

beygzadeh is also not a bad option for LB position because his defensive duties are not bad. between beygzadeh and alenemeh, i would go with alenemeh though.

2)for strikers, borhani and akbarpour have 2 big flaws: they are both highly inconsistent/unpredictable and are immature chracter wise.
      they make dumb mistakes, and u never know if they are gonna have a good day or a bad day. i still prefer them over alizadeh and abbasfard.
      oh also, they are not tall and so our aerial strengths are diminished with them upfront.

in my opinion, khalatbari, castro, arifi and toureh are much better strikers. even meydavoudi is a good striker.
      but i dont know if we can have them or not although arifi does show signs of selfishness like borhani or akbarpour do at times.
      other options, which im skeptical of they will work for us or not are motevaselzadeh, edinho, john ngodi and even adriano alvez. im not sure about these guys, they may or may not work for us, but im willing to try them out. they cant be any worse than alizadeh!!

and no, olerum doesnt impress me at all. he doesnt seem to be the same anymore and has been poor for some time now.
      neither does emad reza. he is also extremely selfish and sometimes inconsistent.

however, among those guys mentioned above, i think most of them are unavailable unfortunately.

3)as for midfielders, mobali is good. i was really hoping to see bao or mohammad nouri with us. bargh's mehrdad karimian is also in my eyes a good talent. adel kolahkaj too, he is more of a DM, but a good one and can give kazemi some competition.

i prefer all these midfielders over kianoush rahmati and mehdy shiri although these 2 guys are not bad either, but the ones i mentioned above are better i think. they are younger, yet very talented and more energetic.

i just hope jabbari and januario stay with us.
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Also, Gholami from Pas is a very good striker. He's very strong, quite fast and good in the air. I wouldn't mind seeing him in our camp.

I really hope Mobali joins us. But the most important thing right now is to appoint a coach asap so he can start working on his desired transfers.

I talked to a Turkish friend of mine and he said that Turkish coach of Trabzonspor is a very good coach. He was also the headcoach of the Turkish NT some time ago. He started benching Hakan Sukur and for that he got lots of hashiye around his team and eventually left.

Also he was the main reason Trabzonspor wad doing well in the league and even fought for the championship.

I really hope he signs with us, but I doubt he will
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Mobali is going nowhere except sarvaretoon Persepolis.
          hahaha...
          شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
            Also, Gholami from Pas is a very good striker. He's very strong, quite fast and good in the air. I wouldn't mind seeing him in our camp.
            I really hope Mobali joins us. But the most important thing right now is to appoint a coach asap so he can start working on his desired transfers.
            I talked to a Turkish friend of mine and he said that Turkish coach of Trabzonspor is a very good coach. He was also the headcoach of the Turkish NT some time ago. He started benching Hakan Sukur and for that he got lots of hashiye around his team and eventually left.
            Also he was the main reason Trabzonspor wad doing well in the league and even fought for the championship.
            I really hope he signs with us, but I doubt he will
            oh yea, gholami is someone who i wouldnt mind losing akbarpour for!
            Originally posted by siavasharian
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

mobali to esteghlal = PWNAGE!

Comment

guys i realy dont no but im afraid this is gona happen i realy cant sleep sometimes at night cause of this i hope it wont happen though i have a feeling that marfavi will got booed ad swored at after ss like 4-5th game then ss will have to look for a new coach and then all the troubles of finding a new coach will happen in ss and players like majidi and if hopefuly not enayati might cause hashiye especialy enayati and as we all know the islamic republic wont let any team become league champions in a row so guys i realy dont no what to say if ss doesnt win the league i hope sepahan does
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
                  guys i realy dont no but im afraid this is gona happen i realy cant sleep sometimes at night cause of this i hope it wont happen though i have a feeling that marfavi will got booed ad swored at after ss like 4-5th game then ss will have to look for a new coach and then all the troubles of finding a new coach will happen in ss and players like majidi and if hopefuly not enayati might cause hashiye especialy enayati and as we all know the islamic republic wont let any team become league champions in a row so guys i realy dont no what to say if ss doesnt win the league i hope sepahan does
                  Mark my word, this is exactly what will happen.
                  I give you 6-8 games though.
                  I was an atheist until I realized I am GOD.

Comment

Originally posted by Parham10 View Post
                    mobali to esteghlal = PWNAGE!
                    Would be nice to watch him playing in ACL and maybe scoring some free kick goals
                    Formerly known as Persianking!
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout
                    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Esteghlal signed an internal contract with former Pas Hamedan defender Hanif Omranzadeh

عمران*زاده با استقلال قرارداد بست
                      خبرگزاري فارس: مدافع فصل گذشته تيم فوتبال پاس همدان به استقلال پيوست.

به گزارش خبرگزاري فارس، حنيف عمران زاده با حضور در باشگاه استقلال و پس از مذاكره با مسئولان اين باشگاه قراردادش را با اين تيم امضا كرد.
                      عمران زاده كه گفته مي شد با مسئولان سپاهان هم مذاكراتي داشته است به احتمال فراوان شنبه قرارداد رسمي خود را با استقلال ثبت خواهد كرد.

Comment

so players in:

Rahmati
                        Omranzadeh
                        Karimian
                        Mohammadi
                        Mehdi Shiri

and Enayati (80%)

Comment

^ So we got 1 more IPL slot plus an unlimited number of uae players.

BTW: 7-8 players in means 7-8 players out. i guess now it's more interesting to see who is leaving.
                          I was an atheist until I realized I am GOD.

Comment

Mobali have promised that if he's going to play in Iran, Esteghlal is gonna be his only option

قول مبعلی به استقلالی ها

مبعلی در صورت بازی درایران فقط پیراهن استقلال را می پوشد.ایمان مبعلی به گواه کارشناسان از ستارگان فوتبال ایران است که مدتهاست در لیگ حرفه ای امارات توپ می زند. مبعلی اوخر هفته ای که گذشت طی تماسی تلفنی با واعظی آَشتیانی داشت از اشتیاقش خود برای پوشیدن پیراهن آّبی استقلال سخن گفت.

ایمان اگر چه به دلیل بازیهای خوبش همچنان مورد توجه باشگاه های اماراتی ست، اما نیم نگاهی نیز به میادین آسیایی و ملی دارد و از این رو تصمیم گرفته با وسواس و بررسی بیشتر تیم فصل آینده ی خود را انتخاب کند.

مبعلی در گفت و گو با مدیرعامل استقلال تاکید کرد که اگر قرار باشد فصل بعد به لیگ ایران باز گردد ، تنها پیراهن استقلال را به تن خواهد کرد و به باشگاه دیگری فکر نمی کند.

Comment

and here's a pic of Enayati and Beikzadehs meeting with Marfavi and a short interview with Enayati

حضور عنایتی در باشگاه استقلال
                              عنایتی : فعلا گزینه اصلی من استقلال است
                              غلامرضا عنایتی آقای گل لیگ برتر در فصل های 81-1380 ، 84-1383 و 85-1384 طبق وعده ای که به واعظی آشتیانی داشت به دفتر مدیرعامل استقلال آمد و نشستی صمیمی با وی برگزار کرد.

به گزارش روابط عمومی باشگاه در این دیدار عنایتی با تاکید بر اینکه استقلال الویت نخست او در ایران برای فصل جدید است گفت : امیدوارم شرایطی مهیا شود تا بار دیگر در استقلال باشم.

مدیرعامل استقلال نیز با استقبال از حضور مهاجم برجسته استقلال در سالهای اخیر شرایط موجود را برشمرد .

عنایتی برای پیوستن به استقلال باید ابتدا برگه تسویه حساب خود را از باشگاه النصر امارات دریافت کند.

وی سپس به دیدار مرفاوی سرمربی استقلال رفت و ساعتی با وی به گفت و گو نشست.

غلامرضا عنایتی دقایقی پس از دیدار با مدیرعامل استقلال این نشست را دوستانه و مثبت ارزیابی کرد.

عنایتی با اشاره به توافق های اولیه با مدیرعامل استقلال گفت :" نشست خیلی خوبی بود اما تصمیم گیری را به فردا موکول کرده ایم و فردا صحبت های نهایی را انجام خواهیم داد.

همچنان که گفته ام اولویت اول من استقلال است و امروز به همین جهت با آقای واعظی آشتیانی دیدار کردم. هواداران استقلال مطمئن باشند که من تا زمانی که با استقلال در حال مذاکره ام با هیچ باشگاهی صحبت نخواهم کرد چرا که استقلال را باشگاه اول خود در ایران می دانم."

he's going to make his final decision tomorrow, and he won't negotiate with other teams until then

Comment

Esteghlal is going to have a pre-season training camp in Germany with the help of Muller

با همكاري روته مولر
                                استقلال تير ماه در آلمان اردو مي*زند
                                خبرگزاري فارس: تيم فوتبال استقلال تير ماه امسال در يكي از شهرهاي آلمان اردو مي زند.

به گزارش خبرگزاري فارس و به نقل از سايت باشگاه استقلال، مقدمات اردوي پيش فصل استقلال در آلمان فراهم مي شود. اريش روته مولر با هماهنگي سرمربي و مديران باشگاه استقلال در تدارك اردوي پيش فصل آبي پوشان در يكي از شهرهاي صاحب فوتبال آلمان است.
                                اردوي استقلال طبق برنامه آماده سازي تيم كه توسط عبدالصمدمرفاوي فراهم شده است، يك اردوي تمام حرفه اي با امكانات كامل براي بدنسازي هوازي وغير هوازي، زمين تمرين و همچنين امكانات كامل چكاپ هاي پزشكي خواهد بود.
                                قرار است اردوي آماده سازي استقلال پيش از آغاز فصل 89-1388 فوتبال ايران ، اواخر تيرماه سال جاري برپا شود.
                                انتهاي پيام/

Comment

Working...
                                X