Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sarekarim

Comment

Everything is depending on the next 2 months. If we do good and prepare ourselves well, I might watch next season's IPL. If not there is a BIG chance that I won't watch the next IPL.

Sage Aliabadi, ey kaash ke zende naboodi.

Comment

man, imagine after all this, we are given marfavi as our head coach
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

guys you think there are any chances that they have signed a foreign coach ?

Comment

i think the foreign coach is rutemoller...so he might be assisstant to some iranian coach like marfavi or mansourian...

i hope its metsu, but i highly doubt it!
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
              i think the foreign coach is rutemoller...so he might be assisstant to some iranian coach like marfavi or mansourian...
              i hope its metsu, but i highly doubt it!
              Metsu would be perfect
              but if i had to choose between Mansourian and Marfavi i would definitely pick Mansourian

Comment

I will be happy with : Jallali-RotteMuller combination.....which appears to be the Rummer of the day.

Comment

mansourian is much more popular than marfavi, is younger and much closer to the current squad and also has a more authoritarian character than marfavi.

but he is highhhhhhhhhhhhllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy inexperienced.
                  so he will have to use rutemoller's services extensively if he wants to succed.
                  ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
                    I will be happy with : Jallali-RotteMuller combination.....which appears to be the Rummer of the day.
                    jalali - rutemoller sounds like a good combo and there rumours about this happening but jalali himself denied being contacted by esteghlal.

the ex-esteghlali's are gonna make it very difficult to assign a non-esteghlali like jalali as the headcoach.

it remains to be seen though, i like the idea, but i think he is gonna face a lot of difficulties controlling the hashie and his ill-wishers!
                    ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Actually Mansourian - Rutemoller won't be bad. It can't be worse then Marfavi alone ?

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                        Actually Mansourian - Rutemoller won't be bad. It can't be worse then Marfavi alone ?
                        marfavi wasnt that bad in the season he was the coach, we became 4th place with a very weak squad.
                        Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                        http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                        [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                        Villa + Messi =

Comment

and once again gn has shown he is nothing compared to world class coaches
                          sigpic

Comment

imo Marfavi is a copy of Ghalenoei when we talk about tactics and all that, but the difference is that Marfavi can't handle the hashie around the team like Ghalenoei, and i didn't feel that the players had the respect needed for a headcoach when he was our headcoach few seasons ago

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                              marfavi wasnt that bad in the season he was the coach, we became 4th place with a very weak squad.
                              yeah but remember the huge amount of luck and ugly games?

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                                jalali - rutemoller sounds like a good combo and there rumours about this happening but jalali himself denied being contacted by esteghlal.
                                the ex-esteghlali's are gonna make it very difficult to assign a non-esteghlali like jalali as the headcoach.
                                it remains to be seen though, i like the idea, but i think he is gonna face a lot of difficulties controlling the hashie and his ill-wishers!
                                They will only contact Jallali when they want to offer the job to him....
                                They are defenetly interested in RotteMuller for assistant........and , Parviz mazloomi sounds like going back to MES......................
                                PS, some where an web site of a domestic newspaper, I read, The manegment had " Gholam-Hossain Mazloomi " in the office for an hour of discussion !........I do not want to read too much into it..but I found it interesting to have Gholam-Hossain Mazloomi back after so long absence....but for what !?, I do not know.

Comment

Working...
                                X