X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Miss Alie Samereh And his time in Esteghlal

sigpic

Comment

yea pouria, samereh was an amazing striker for us.
      he was physically strong, good in the air and on the ground and had a very good finishing instinct.

none of our forwards are like that at the moment unfortunately and samereh is too old to join us now. he is getting benched in ajman fc itself

arifi would have been a perfect signing for us and GN had even reached a deal with him, but vaez is a man of principles and expected that he should have been noted first and given his consent on signing arifi before GN finalizing with him and so, vaez rejected the move. heyf shod...although vaez is trying to introduce principle in the team, i think he should have made arifi's case an exception, our team desperately needed someone like him
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
        yea pouria, samereh was an amazing striker for us.
        he was physically strong, good in the air and on the ground and had a very good finishing instinct.
        none of our forwards are like that at the moment unfortunately and samereh is too old to join us now. he is getting benched in ajman fc itself
        arifi would have been a perfect signing for us and GN had even reached a deal with him, but vaez is a man of principles and expected that he should have been noted first and given his consent on signing arifi before GN finalizing with him and so, vaez rejected the move. heyf shod...although vaez is trying to introduce principle in the team, i think he should have made arifi's case an exception, our team desperately needed someone like him
        Your Definitely right , because i believe Borhani can do much better if he has some one next to him . Akbarpour didn't help us much in the ACL and even in his last games in IPL . ( dige Touye Ojesh nist ) Its sad but we gotta hope for some good Transfers for the next season and im sure Arifi would have been a Great player for esteghlal ! (Vaghean ke heyf shod ) It will kill me If perspolis sings him !!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by navidpersia View Post
          Former Real Madrid coach to become new Esteghlal coach
          His name is John Toshack according to Iransports.
          - جان توشاك مربى ولزى گزينه اصلى مربيگرى در استقلال است. به گفته مسئولان اين باشگاه جان توشاك كه تجربه مربيگرى در رئال مادريد، رئال سوسيدادو بشيك تاش را دارد كانديداى اصلى هدايت استقلال است و در صورت توافقات لازم فصل آينده بر روى نيمكت آبى پوشان تهرانى خواهد نشست مسئولان باشگاه استقلال با اين مربى وارد مذاكره شده اند تا در صورت پيش نيامدن مشكل با توشاك با استقلالى ها پاى امضاى قرارداد بنشيند. گفتنى است استقلالى ها فقط به دنبال جذب مربى خارجى هستند ونظرى هم در اين ارتباط به مربيان داخلى ندارند.
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Toshack
          not in million years

Comment

ok so i got some news:
            Taleblou said that he wont leave Esteghlal with Ghalenoie, even though he loves and respects ghalenoie, he loves esteghlal more.
            Jabbari said that he will stay with Esteghlal for one more season (im guessing no europian team wanted him)
            Kianosh Rahmati is wanted by esteghlal, and will most likely sign with us for next season
            Kazemi wanted to leave esteghlal with ghalenoie and go to sepahan, BUT ashtiani didnt allow kazemi to leave
            Aleneme was approached by esteghlal, but he said that he wants 300 million to sign with us
            Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
            http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
            [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
            Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
              ok so i got some news:
              Taleblou said that he wont leave Esteghlal with Ghalenoie, even though he loves and respects ghalenoie, he loves esteghlal more.
              Jabbari said that he will stay with Esteghlal for one more season (im guessing no europian team wanted him)
              Kianosh Rahmati is wanted by esteghlal, and will most likely sign with us for next season
              Kazemi wanted to leave esteghlal with ghalenoie and go to sepahan, BUT ashtiani didnt allow kazemi to leave
              Aleneme was approached by esteghlal, but he said that he wants 300 million to sign with us
              kianosh rahmati isn't worth jack. I hope he signs with some other team.

Comment

if we wanted to pay 300 million, we should have paid it for arifi, not alenemeh!

and kianosh rahmati is not bad, but i was hoping we would get better midfielders than kianosh rahmati and mehdy shiri considering jabbari is injured half the time

i was hoping along the lines of adel kolahkaj, mohammad nouri, mehdi karimian, iman mobali or meysam bao
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

This news can be interpreted in 2 totally contrasting ways. According to the official website of Esteghlal:

مظلومی در باشگاه استقلال

غلامحسین مظلومی از پیشکسوتان ارزشمند باشگاه استقلال بعدازظهر امروز با واعظی آشتیانی دیدار کرد.

به گزارش سایت رسمی باشگاه استقلال، بعدازظهر امروز در نشستی که در محل باشگاه برگزار شد مدیرعامل باشگاه استقلال با غلامحسین مظلومی درباره مسائل اخیر این تیم و رخدادهای آینده این باشگاه به بحث و تبادل نظر پرداختند و درباره همکاری های ممکن در حوزه کمیته و تیم فنی نیز مباحثی مطرح شد.

این نشست به مدت یک ساعت به طول انجامید.
                  I was an atheist until I realized I am GOD.

Comment

^
                    hmm...interesting...well, anyways, the mystery will be solved tommorow after the jazeera game!
                    ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

oh and dont forget tomorow the new coach will be announced on esteghlals official website after the game
                      Villa + Messi =

Comment

it was such a great year but it ended in a sour bitter way... General GN left us and ACL was just boring with SS

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
                          it was such a great year but it ended in a sour bitter way... General GN left us and ACL was just boring with SS
                          i am still hopeful that GN might just stay for next season, since ashtiani promised a good foreign coach and i doubt we will get one.
                          in my opinion we will either get mazloomi or GENERAL GHALENOIE will stay

the only thing that is worrying me is that IF ghalenoie leaves, next season we probably wont have the likes of Akbarpour, Kazemi, and maybe ghorbani, taleblou...

dont forget with ghalenoie staying there is a higher chance of us getting the likes of Sadeghi back, since sadeghi also really like ghalenoie, and he only left because of problems with fatolazadeh.
                          Villa + Messi =

Comment

btw guys, from the airport pix, it looks like koushki and ghorbani are still injured.
                            taghipour is suspended.

so we only have 2 defenders, shakouri and montazeri
                            im guessing beygzadeh will be our 3rd defender today!

remember that stupid absolutely unncessary handball taghipour did in the middle of the field and got a yellow for it? see where and how it is costing us? now imagine if we still had a chance for qualifying to next round today!
                            this unprofessional attitude among our players!

----------------------------

bringing back GN seems almost impossible. in the beginning, i though vaez is a man of principles who wants to make a revolution in esteghlal management but after reading more and more and listening to GN's interviews, it looks like he is being controlled by ali abadi's son and some other young journalists he has gathered around himself for advice because he himself doesnt come from a football background!

this is sad, and its worse than i could imagine. i thought we were gonna have some rough years ahead of us, but not this bad!! now im really worried
                            we seem to be in a lot of trouble when a group of 25-30 year non-football experts are basically running the club and advicing(if not ordering) vaez ashtiani wat to do!!

GN wont come cos obviously in his last interview, he said these kids who are advisors of vaez and come from a non-footballing background and telling GN wat to do. not only GN, i doubt any coach will last that long!
                            even a foreign coach wont be able to work in such an environment. imagine some foreign coach with all that experience and resume has to come and listen to advice from a bunh of 20- 30 year old non-football experts, who might even be corrupt because of the connections they have!
                            one is a journalist, and we all know how iranian media is corrupt and basically "reshvegir" and the other, is the son of the head of PEO!
                            ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                              btw guys, from the airport pix, it looks like koushki and ghorbani are still injured.
                              taghipour is suspended.
                              so we only have 2 defenders, shakouri and montazeri
                              im guessing beygzadeh will be our 3rd defender today!
                              remember that stupid absolutely unncessary handball taghipour did in the middle of the field and got a yellow for it? see where and how it is costing us? now imagine if we still had a chance for qualifying to next round today!
                              this unprofessional attitude among our players!
                              ----------------------------
                              i read somewhere that Kazemi most probably gonna play as a defender

Comment

yea, thats another possibility.
                                kazemi playing defender, probably our sweeper, and then pouladi or akbari as DM
                                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Working...
                                X