No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

foolad now has to struggle for 4th place and hope both sepahan and perspolis lose both games and saba doesnt win any of its remaining games and also hope that the winner of the hazfi cup will be one of the top 3 IPL teams otherwise it stands no chance in ACL - VERYYYYYYYYY UNLIKELY!

i hope montazeri's injury is not serious, i dont want to think taghipour is gonna be our back up CB in the remaining ACL and hazfi games

jabbari was an idiot for protesting so much and getting a yellow card, specially after this whole period of suspension he went through! and now, we might miss him again?? and god knows if janvario will be available next game!

this sux!
    TM, esteghlal and bayern all screwing up majorly!!!!!
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
      foolad now has to struggle for 4th place and hope both sepahan and perspolis lose both games and saba doesnt win any of its remaining games and also hope that the winner of the hazfi cup will be one of the top 3 IPL teams otherwise it stands no chance in ACL - VERYYYYYYYYY UNLIKELY!
      i hope montazeri's injury is not serious, i dont want to think taghipour is gonna be our back up CB in the remaining ACL and hazfi games
      jabbari was an idiot for protesting so much and getting a yellow card, specially after this whole period of suspension he went through! and now, we might miss him again?? and god knows if janvario will be available next game!
      this sux!
      TM, esteghlal and bayern all screwing up majorly!!!!!
      Oh Oh Dadash Don't even Talk about Bayern They scewed up Bigtime They don't even Stande a chance , The same for Esteghlal I would say 10% to 20% chance to make it to the next round . I was Watching Al ittihad Games last night Wow Seriously I was Impressed , Ittihad are in a Better Situation then us they have a better fitness, better coaching, higher morale ! All i Hope now Is We beat Them In azadi And IF we don't at least 1 of our Candidates in ACL Beat their asses !
      sigpic

Comment

yes, al ittihad is a very good team, along with al hilal.
        i wont be surprised if either or both of them make it to the semis or even finals!
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

agha be tokhmam I dont care about al tolombe, al mijombe or bayern.

WE NEED THAT FCKIN CHAMPIONSHIP. I'm prolly gonna kill myself if it wont happen (I know a lot of members will be happy when I do it).

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
            agha be tokhmam I dont care about al tolombe, al mijombe or bayern.

WE NEED THAT FCKIN CHAMPIONSHIP. I'm prolly gonna kill myself if it wont happen (I know a lot of members will be happy when I do it).
            Khoda nakone baba Bikhial Without u PFDC Ke hal nemide dige vali na Seriously Guys Remember This If Esteghlal dont win The championship i might not come on PFDC for a month , EVen if it makes no difference with me or without me lol !
            Last edited by PouriaAkaBarut; 04-13-2009, 05:58 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

well SS's destiny was in their own hands with 3 games left, now they have to pray for zob's opponents to get points of them.
              although i want ZZ to win it, but i must say ss still has a better chance, easier games and a much better GD which might come to help them win it.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

now we see how much alizadeh cost us against perspolis by giving away that penalty???!!!

FREAKING IDIOT!!!

and ofcourse, the own goal he scored against sepahan...
                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

^
                  and the empty net sitter he missed against aljazirah lol

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                    ^
                    and the empty net sitter he missed against aljazirah lol
                    Martikeh, yek tane reed beh team o raft.

Comment

i think we need some positive comments here

Comment

Originally posted by kaz View Post
                        Martikeh, yek tane reed beh team o raft.
                        AKHE KASHKE MIRAFT GURESHO GOM MIKARD!
                        RAFTANI HAM NIST KE!
                        HEY 2 SAL 2 SAL GHARARDAD TAMDID MIKONEH!!!

ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Aghayoon we have seen some big errors in our team. Kazemi was nowhere, let's do it good and put him on the bench. He wasn't worth jack asssssssss against foolad and quite a few games before that. Play Akbari and see what he's got. I think our players have to learn to think what's good for the team not for themselves. Remember the few games Akbari played in the beginning of the season (when Kazemi was playing all kaashk again). Akbari did good and Kazemi did good after he got back in the starting eleven, but now it seems that Kazemi has gone back to his bad form again.

Comment

i agree, kazemi is either inconsistent or he thinks he is invincible in the squad which shouldnt be the attitude! although i wouldnt say it about the foolad game, cos in the foolad game, defensively, we were still alright, but our creativity upfront was 0. we were missing janvario badly.
                            but yea, kazemi hasnt been good lately, neither in TM nor in esteghlal. his performance against al ittihad was the worst!

he is a very influential player for us which makes his responsibilities much higher than the rest! he needs to be more responsible. i think his main flaw is his concentration.

wrong passes and weak/inaccurate shots is wat has been putting him down lately! not good at all!
                            i would also like to see him work on his one touch passing.

but its a very tough decision for GN to make!
                            Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 04-14-2009, 05:14 PM.
                            ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

SS without their 4 players against Saipa:

تيم فوتبال استقلال تهران در ديدار با سايپا چهار بازيكن خود را در اختيار ندارد.

به گزارش خبرگزاري ورزش ايران(ايپنا)، تيم استقلال فردا در ديداري حساس برابر سايپا قرار مي گيرد. اين هفته بر استقلال از حساسيت بالايي برخوردار است چراكه در صورت پيروزي استقلال و شكست يا تساوي ذوب*آهن، تيم استقلال مي*تواند به كسب قهرماني اميدوار باشد. اين در حالي است كه استقلال در اين ديدار حساس چهار بازيكن خود را در اختيار ندارد. مجتبي جباري، فابيو جانواريو، پژمان منتظري و هاشم بيك*زاده بازيكناني هستند كه به دليل محروميت و مصدوميت در اين ديدار نمي*توانند استقلال را همراهي كنند.

Jabbari, Janvario, Montazer, Beykzadeh and Montazeri are not gonna playing due to suspension and injury.
                              sigpic
                              WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

Beygzadeh is not a problem and I actually see his injury as ablessing for the team since he was playing awful football for us recently.

Jabbari is suspended apparently with a third yellow card.

Montazeri has a pulled ligament and will have to do physio for two weeks. (He almost escaped a torn ligament injury!)

And Juanario.... Our midfield engine and architect... Some say he's match-fit, some say he's still injured. I'm optimistic that he'll be ready for the all important Saipa game.

Totally unrelated, where is Ali Chicago? I've been meaning to ask this for a month now??

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                                X