• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
    EY KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

I have some bad news coming up boys

Dr. Norouzi: "Talebloo is injured and it will be clear how bad it is"
    دکتر نوروزی :طالب لو مصدوم است

دکتر نوروزی پزشک استقلال گفت :وحید طالب لو در جریان بازی مقابل استقلال اهواز بر اثر برخورد با بازیکن حریف آسیب دیده وبرای آگاهی از وضعیت دقیق این بازیکن باید از کتف او عکس بگیریم تا وضعیت وی مشخص شود امیدواریم وی هرچه زودتر برای بازی آماده شود البته وضعیت نهایی وی را امروز مشخص می کنیم .نوروزی در خصوص منصوریان گفت:وی از امروز در تمرینات استقلال حاضر می شود ومی تواند انفرادی تمرین تمرین کند اما فعلا نمی تواند در تمرینات گروهی شرکت کند

This is not good.

Comment

As a Malavan fan I welcome you to Anzali next game!

Lets hope its a good game.

Comment

Originally posted by iran4eva View Post
        talebloo is injured. rahmati left esteghlal because of marfavi, and has announced that he shall not return until marfavi leaves. so, i guess esteghlal management is to blame, since they focused a lot on acquiring offensive players, and midfield, but 4got about the goalies! im just hoping that namdari is effected by the motivation factor and plays a decent game...
        i think rahmati's complain was mostly due to the fact that he was not getting play time, rather than marfavi personally and considering he is one of TM candidates, it is logical for him to move to another club where he gets play time.
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

There is Namdari and Mahyar Hassan Nezhad. Between the two we should be fine. Although, not having Talebloo aint' good.
          That is a difference between a good team and an average team. A good team isn't relying on a one guy. Coach has couple of guys for each position and if one get injured and stuff the number 2 and 3 can easily replace him with minimum amount of impact.
          "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
          Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
          Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
          sigpic

Comment

Talebloo not being there is bad news, specially with our defense not being completely hamahang and solid yet.

Btw, I believe our starting line-up should be:

---------------Talebloo--------------
            -------Ghorbani--------Sadeghi-------
            ---A. Abadi--------------------Manei--
            ---------------Montazeri-------------
            ---Ravankha----------------Yousefi---
            ----------------Jabbari---------------
            ----------Borhani---------------------
            --------------------Bayatinia---------
            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
              Talebloo not being there is bad news, specially with our defense not being completely hamahang and solid yet.

Btw, I believe our starting line-up should be:

---------------Talebloo--------------
              -------Ghorbani--------Sadeghi-------
              ---A. Abadi--------------------Manei--
              ---------------Montazeri-------------
              ---Ravankha----------------Yousefi---
              ----------------Jabbari---------------
              ----------Borhani---------------------
              --------------------Bayatinia---------
              I like it, even though prolly in a week or two we have TWO replacements for Bayatinia, Hamid Shafiei and Farhad Majidi

Comment

what did taleboo do to his shoulder? i remember he made that one dive and he landed on his shoulder, did he like dislocate or what??

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
                  what did taleboo do to his shoulder? i remember he made that one dive and he landed on his shoulder, did he like dislocate or what??
                  I think so, I think we should wait another 24 hours for some more specific news...

Comment

GO ESTEGHLAL GO

PERSIAN GULF FOREVER
                    Persian Gulf
                    Iranians.piczo.com

Comment

Ariajaan, damet garm good to have you here bro

Comment

do any of you have that video of esteghlal players partying??? not the ceremony one, that one of them dancing & stuff after they won the ipl?? with nikbakht & stuff??????????

Comment

Ashkan Namdari is 17 years old guys..Give the kid a break will ya.......

Btw Has Majidis transfer finalized, According to Alborz he has signed with Esteghlal Tehran....

If so, Great news for you guys...He is a superb striker

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_nr1 View Post
                            Ashkan Namdari is 17 years old guys..Give the kid a break will ya.......

Btw Has Majidis transfer finalized, According to Alborz he has signed with Esteghlal Tehran....

If so, Great news for you guys...He is a superb striker
                            are you sure Namdari is 17 years old? I think you are mistaking him with Ashkan Noshi from U17 TM

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
                              are you sure Namdari is 17 years old? I think you are mistaking him with Ashkan Noshi from U17 TM
                              ohh yee ii am.....Arent they the same players..?

You bought Namdari from Sanaye Arak right?.....!!!

Anywayz...I might of mistaken then sorry dadash....

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_nr1 View Post
                                ohh yee ii am.....Arent they the same players..?

You bought Namdari from Sanaye Arak right?.....!!!

Anywayz...I might of mistaken then sorry dadash....
                                No he didnt come frmo Sanaye Arak i'm not sure,, I think he came as the 2nd goalie from Fajr

Comment

Working...
                                X