No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrible game by SS, it was painful to watch. Haminemoon kam bood be teame Al Shoomboole ghatar bebazim, ke bakhtim. Khak!

Comment

IMO I think the reason why SS lost is simple

SS is currently winning IPL and they are only 3 games away for the Championship.

Thats the reason why SS players arent motivated enough because if they lose they are like "bikhial" we still have IPL.

Perspolis is the opposite.
      ACL is the only thing they have to win and thats why they are playing much better in ACL than in IPL.
      Formerly known as Persianking!
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout
      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post

SS is currently winning IPL and they are only 3 games away for the Championship.

Thats the reason why SS players arent motivated enough because if they lose they are like "bikhial" we still have IPL.

ACL is the only thing they have to win and thats why they are playing much better in ACL than in IPL.
        Ture , I didn't Even watch the game I was at school and I watched the score On my iphone And I was So sad and pissed
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post

Also keep in mind that esteghlal's group is 10 times worse then yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
            Also keep in mind that esteghlal's group is 10 times worse then yours.
            thats no excuse, since u shouldnt forget that esteghlal is 10 times better than perspolis

our players should forget this loss and focus on the IPL!

we need 9 points from our next three games in both IPL and ACL!
            Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
            http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
            [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
            Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
              thats no excuse, since u shouldnt forget that esteghlal is 10 times better than perspolis
              our players should forget this loss and focus on the IPL!
              we need 9 points from our next three games in both IPL and ACL!
              The Question is Will they bee Enough ready Focused On IPL now After this loss ! :S
              sigpic

Comment

poor game...

absence of jabbari was clear cos there wasnt one clear pass we made to our strikers into the penatly area inspite of being able to repeatedly carry the ball all the way upto the penalty area.

on the other hand, they so nicely managed to enter our penalty area any way they wanted that it furiated me.

they closed down heydari and we were pretty much screwed.
                beygzadeh ham ke naghshe divaro bazi mikone tu zamin.
                he cant run, he cant dribble, all he can do is win some tackles behind but wats the use cos none of our 2 flanks were working and teh qataris were pressing us in the middle forcing error passes in kazemi, janvario, majidi and ravankhah.

akbarpour & borhani still have problems stopping a ball or making a one touch pass on top of the usual selfish attitudes they have and the dives they keep taking hoping for a penalty.

and with no aerial ability upfront, every single goal kick from talebloo, every single long pass, and every single ball clearance from our defense kept ending up with the qataris cos they headed all the balls to their players while our bunch of shorties upfront were are their supports in the jumps.

and when we need a goal, and when the whole midfield isnt playing good, GN pulls out janvario and pushes in manei.
                i didnt like that substitution at all.
                i wanted to see abbasfard in as well cos in the last minutes, we would just pour the ball on goal and with just alizadeh all alone himself, wat could he do? not that he can do anything anyways! the guy cant head the ball into an empty net against jazeera, we expect him to score on a header among 4 defenders and a GK
                but back to the point, why not pull out beygzadeh and send in manei.
                atleast janvario is a player who can turn around the game with his exceptional abilities, which includes freekick taking which btw we wasted after janvario was subbed out.

this team is so incomplete its not funny anymore.
                i just hope we win can win the IPL. the foolad game is gonna be extremely difficult for us.
                we need to build up on this squad.
                our bench is so weak. we dont have a decent target striker. we dont have a defender who can score on a header.
                shakouri cant score on a header if his life depended on it and motnazeri cant even head to start with! ghorbani is our only defender who can actually score on headers but he was missing today and i dont know why....

overall, another pathetic performance by iranian football which is no accident in my opinion.
                TM, saba, esteghlal and i highly doubt sepahan and perspolis can do far as well... all shows that our football is crumbling into a 2nd degree asian football. very sad......

our only hope is that ittihad has 7 points and is guaranteed qualification which was expected from day 1 cos they are arguably the best team in west asia.
                jazeera who was supposed to be our main competitors is also at 2 points while umm salal is at 6. its very possible umm salal lose all its next 3 matches, or atleast 2 of them and maybe not lose to jazeera and esteghlal can use this to catch up and qualify as 2nd team, provided jazeera doesnt perform better than esteghlal.

we have 3 games left: umm salal at home which we have to get 3 points, jazeera away and al ittihad at home. we definitely have to win atleast 1 of the 2 games if we want to qualify and try not to lose the other.
                beating jazeera away is possible but difficult.
                beating ittihad at home is also possible but difficult.

i just hope by then, jabbari will actually return to the squad and we can have a proper full squad to finish this whole thing and put us out of our misery!
                Originally posted by siavasharian
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

I haven't been keeping up, but can someone please tell me why Jabbari wasn't playing....and WTF happened to Rinaldo????????????????? Did they purchase him to bench him....how stupid is this. I haven't seen him play once!!

Comment

dadash IRIB 2 commentator said: "januario dare milange"

I just hope he aint injured. For the rest i agree with your post

Comment

thanx kasra!

Originally posted by tashakor View Post
                      I haven't been keeping up, but can someone please tell me why Jabbari wasn't playing....and WTF happened to Rinaldo????????????????? Did they purchase him to bench him....how stupid is this. I haven't seen him play once!!
                      jabbari was suspended cos when he was subbed out against ittihad for borhani, he neither went to borhani while getting subbed out nor even looked at him but turned his head away as a sort of disagreement and he got suspended...

about rinaldo, im not even sure if he is on the bench nowadays! wat a waste of money and slot in the squad....heyf!
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Im wondering if these consecutive losses in ACL will affect SS's chances at IPl trophy.
                        a team that was looking to win both of them suddenly can lose both of them in space of couple of weeks.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I watched the second half. God. This football has become very depressing lately. Seems like we are on a roller coaster of crap, with TM and ACL.
                          I just hope we keep up with IPL.

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                            thanx kasra!
                            jabbari was suspended cos when he was subbed out against ittihad for borhani, he neither went to borhani while getting subbed out nor even looked at him but turned his head away as a sort of disagreement and he got suspended...
                            about rinaldo, im not even sure if he is on the bench nowadays! wat a waste of money and slot in the squad....heyf!
                            Thanks...this suspension is absolutely ridiculous. To some, in the Esteghlal management, it means nothing because they simply don't care. I feel so bad that such a great team is almost eliminated from ACL.

PS: How long is he suspended for?

Comment

well, the disciplinary committee is gonna decide soon....

u know wat bothers me the most?
                              we are in this ACL because of jabbari who single handedly won us the return leg of the hazfi final against pegah in tehran after we lost 1-0 at gilan.

he assisted the equalizer to amirabadi, and match went to extra time, there he scored the goal which gave us a 2-1 lead on a throw in by alizadeh and then borhani finished pegah off with a 3rd goal.

and ofcourse, he played amazing the whole game as well and was the man of the match.

and u know wat? that same day, jabbari's father had passed away and when jabbari scored and went to the VIP stands for celebration looking for his dad, he couldnt find him. it was only after the match that the esteghlal coaching staff told him his father had passed away before the game but his family had asked them not to tell him about it cos it would affect his game.

and now, in the same ACL which we reached cos of him and in a way, the esteghlal management owe him an appology for not telling him about his dads news, they suspend him in such a do or die situation!he has already missed the al jazeera game and this umm salal game in ACL both of which we got pathetic results. he has also missed an IPL game against malavan (if not more). all this and the committee hasnt even ruled out his punishment yet!

that too a mojtaba jabbari who is not a bad boy or trouble maker and such things have never been seen from him before.
                              he even publicly appologized after the game and it was an instant mistake which he admitted.

mean while, players like akbarpour and amir hossein sadeghi who insult referees and beat up players once every month are always pardoned, or just fined or given a much less punishment!
                              Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 04-07-2009, 05:38 PM.
                              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Yea it doesn't make sense at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X