Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
    /\/\

I think Maniei played more attackin in the first half than Yousefi, they kep switching their places which was a good thing. Yousefi had more defensive contribution so thats why I put him as a LB...

Next game formation, take out Navazi and Bayatinia put in Amir-Abadi and Shafiei... just give it a shot
    First of all yousefis defenisve abillities are very poor and yousefi doesnt have the last touch and the great crosses like maneei, but pedaresh dar umad maneei he was up and down the field all the time, I think shafiei could be a good sub for bayatinia or at least they should switch each game or half...
    Ideal line-up for Asian cup 2019:
    ------------Beiranvand-----------
    Ghafouri--Hosseini--PAG---Mimo
    -------Ebrahimi---Hajsafi----------
    JB/Gholi-----Ghoddos-------Taremi
    ------------Azmoun------------------

Comment

on the contrary, i think yousefi has better defensive skills than yousefi..
      while manei has better offensive skills, but looks like the coaches had other opinions..

anywayz, although we made some wrong passes, i think the team showed the idea and the tactics while passing, although many of the passes ended up wrong. i think this precision in passing will increase gradually by time and as the players understand each other better and get more into the heat of the game and have more practice.

also, i noticed some of our players were tired by the 75th minute, i hope we can improve our players fitness and stamina as well..

other than that, i think the team did quite well considering our opponent was esteghlal ahvaz.

however, looks like sadeghi and ghorbani need time to adapt to a 4 back system and be more cooperative cos there is no longer a sweeper behind them to clear things off, so they have to learn to be more cooperative and synchronized with each other, hopefully that too comes with time and experience.

san jan was a flop in the first half, no tackles, very slow and a lot of mistakes and wrong passes, montazeri in the second half as DM really palyed much better and i think he is a better option.

ravnkhah had good skills and speed, jabbari wasnt flly fit.

navazi made 2 good crosses, but he was fouling carelesslly and already had a yellow. his age also being quite high, we could have used amir abadi as a 3rd sub for navazi, or yousefi who was exahusted in the last 15 mintues..

borhani and bayatinia were not bad, they need to be more accurate in their last shots. they made good passes and comibnations with the midfield too.

pooladi also handled the midfield well with maneei adding to offense quite well and running back to defense.

im sure we will get better by time!

wat was interesting is that navazi hardly ever played under samad marfavi last year, but this year, he is, and marfavi is coaching him.
      i guess marfavi now takes his orders from hejazi rather than ghalenoi and so doesnt have much to worry about
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

/\

All in all, Marfavi's situation hasn't changed. He is still a delivery boy

Comment

i know the season just started and it's only week 1 but GET READY BOYS CAUSE WE ARE GONNA BE DOING THIS AGAIN END OF THE YEAR

Comment

Rasti

YASHAR!!! I need your help

please give me the Majeed company siite (the brand who provides our jerseys

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
              on the contrary, i think yousefi has better defensive skills than yousefi..while manei has better offensive skills, but looks like the coaches had other opinions..
              anywayz, although we made some wrong passes, i think the team showed the idea and the tactics while passing, although many of the passes ended up wrong. i think this precision in passing will increase gradually by time and as the players understand each other better and get more into the heat of the game and have more practice.
              also, i noticed some of our players were tired by the 75th minute, i hope we can improve our players fitness and stamina as well..
              other than that, i think the team did quite well considering our opponent was esteghlal ahvaz.
              however, looks like sadeghi and ghorbani need time to adapt to a 4 back system and be more cooperative cos there is no longer a sweeper behind them to clear things off, so they have to learn to be more cooperative and synchronized with each other, hopefully that too comes with time and experience.
              san jan was a flop in the first half, no tackles, very slow and a lot of mistakes and wrong passes, montazeri in the second half as DM really palyed much better and i think he is a better option.
              ravnkhah had good skills and speed, jabbari wasnt flly fit.
              navazi made 2 good crosses, but he was fouling carelesslly and already had a yellow. his age also being quite high, we could have used amir abadi as a 3rd sub for navazi, or yousefi who was exahusted in the last 15 mintues..
              borhani and bayatinia were not bad, they need to be more accurate in their last shots. they made good passes and comibnations with the midfield too.
              pooladi also handled the midfield well with maneei adding to offense quite well and running back to defense.
              im sure we will get better by time!
              wat was interesting is that navazi hardly ever played under samad marfavi last year, but this year, he is, and marfavi is coaching him.
              i guess marfavi now takes his orders from hejazi rather than ghalenoi and so doesnt have much to worry about
              i think u might mean yousefi has better defencive abilities than that of maaneis...???

guys...let's not start judging san jin after one game. Apparently he has a hell of a shot and he could grab a few goals through headers...he might learn to adapt and be a useful player....

I agree on Navazi...he isnt that great of a player...but he has a great cross on him...he just needs to improve his fitness level.
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

why does San Jan Orsovich play like yoaps (if that's how you spell it)?????

Comment

Guys we have a hard match coming up next thursday in Anzali. We need to start with our best line up

BTW A lot of players said in short interviews that the Esteghlal of the match vs. Ahvaz, wasn't really Esteghlal, they still need 2 or 3 weeks and then the "Hamahangi" is 100% and stuff.

Comment

EY KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

I have some bad news coming up boys

Dr. Norouzi: "Talebloo is injured and it will be clear how bad it is"
                    دکتر نوروزی :طالب لو مصدوم است

دکتر نوروزی پزشک استقلال گفت :وحید طالب لو در جریان بازی مقابل استقلال اهواز بر اثر برخورد با بازیکن حریف آسیب دیده وبرای آگاهی از وضعیت دقیق این بازیکن باید از کتف او عکس بگیریم تا وضعیت وی مشخص شود امیدواریم وی هرچه زودتر برای بازی آماده شود البته وضعیت نهایی وی را امروز مشخص می کنیم .نوروزی در خصوص منصوریان گفت:وی از امروز در تمرینات استقلال حاضر می شود ومی تواند انفرادی تمرین تمرین کند اما فعلا نمی تواند در تمرینات گروهی شرکت کند

Comment

Update on Farhad Majidi's transfer:

فرهاد مجیدی به استقلال نزدیک تر شد

پیش از ظهر امروز فرهاد مجیدی بازیکن سابق استقلال با ناصر حجازی دیدار و گفتگو کرد. به گزارش سایت رسمی باشگاه در این دیدار طرفین در مورد مسائل مختلف تیمی گفتگو کردند و بنا به گفته خبرنگار سایت رسمی باشگاه در خاتمه این گفتگو ناصر حجازی از پیوستن فرهاد مجیدی به استقلال استقبال کرد و اگر مشکل خاصی پیش نیاید قرار ظرف روز های آینده مجیدی برای ثبت قرارداد خود به هیئت فوتبال استان تهران مراجعه کند.با توجه به گزارشات ارسالی از طرف خبرنگار سایت رسمی باشگاه می توان کار مجیدی با استقلال را تمام شده دانست.

Comment

damn..not talebloo...

now i guess we have to use ashkan namdari..dunno how good he is.
                        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                          damn..not talebloo...

now i guess we have to use ashkan namdari..dunno how good he is.
                          he sucks badjoor...

he was the goalie who conceeded the goal from the honarmandan

Comment

noooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT TALEBLOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
                              he sucks badjoor...

he was the goalie who conceeded the goal from the honarmandan
                              hala ghadre mehdy rahmatio bayad bedunim
                              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

talebloo is injured. rahmati left esteghlal because of marfavi, and has announced that he shall not return until marfavi leaves. so, i guess esteghlal management is to blame, since they focused a lot on acquiring offensive players, and midfield, but 4got about the goalies! im just hoping that namdari is effected by the motivation factor and plays a decent game...

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                                X