-----------------------Akbarpour------
    ------------Borhani---------------------
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH KICK MANIEI OUT

Beygzadeh, Amirabadi, but deffff not maniei

Comment

I don't know wtf our players are doing. So fckin shol o wel from the beginning

Taghipour and Montazeri very poor marking again, 6th minute and Foolad leading

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

WTF IS THIS MAN.... why is our defense so sholl?

Comment

I dont know why GN has started with Taghi Pour, he's slow and only good for playing against teams that plays long balls.
            Jalali has got the SS's weak point and Foolad is only attacking through SS's DF where Taghi Pour is slow is there as sweeper.
            sigpic
            WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ajab khariye in maniei

Comment

I'm so pissed off right now, it's unbelievable! Not only because our gameplay itself, but because we got very unlucky as well.

First of all, our defenders need some good slapping! I can't believe they started the game so unconcentrated and shol
                Taghipour and Montazeri were bad, specially Taghipour, who seems to be giving a sooti in every match that he plays.

Manei should be benched, period! He's been underperformaning constantly and I'd be very disappointed in Qn if he'd start him the next match!
                Beygzadeh wasn't good either, but at least he can say that he hasn't had much playing time recently.

Majidi tried hard, but dribbled too much. He took out the speed out of our game.

Kazemi was aweful today! He looks unconcentrated in his defensive role and causes many turnovers with his so called "play making".

Heydari was ok as usual. Janvario was not as good as he's been this season, but still ok.

I keep saying this: We need a natural goalscorer!!!! I hope the new Brazilian forward is one and that he'll be able to play for us very soon.

Apart from all this, this loss can be helful actually. We were undefeated in 9 matches and this got a little to our players. I believe this loss, specially since it's at home, will wake our players up. We can't afford to lose points at home if we're going for the title!

ps: It's really amazing (and scary) how much we depend on Jabbari! We've lost 5 points in our last 2 games without him.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

The Brazilian player , Fabio Balla, trained with SS today:

تست پزشكي براي فابيو

مهاجم برزيلي همراه استقلال تمرين كرد

خبرگزاري فارس: مهاجم برزيلي امروز همراه بازيكنان استقلال تمرين كرد و بايد روز آينده آزمايش پزشكي بدهد.

به گزراش خبرگزاري فارس، فابيو امروز همراه استقلال تمرين كرد.
                  رضا رجبي، آناليزور استقلال، با بيان اين خبر به خبرگزاري فارس اظهار داشت: او بايد روز آينده در آزمايش هاي پزشكي شركت كند. اين مسايل مربوط به باشگاه است و ربطي به من پيدا نمي كند.
                  رجبي براي جذب دو بازيكن برزيلي، 25 روز به برزيل سفر كرد.
                  در مورد جذب اين بازيكنان برزيلي اختلاف*هايي پيش آمد. مديرعامل استقلال معتقد بود بازيكنان برزيلي بايد در آزمايش هاي فني شركت كنند
                  sigpic
                  WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

گروه ورزشي / حوزه فوتبال ايران

17:45 - 02/09/87
                    شماره:8709021460
                    نسخه چاپي ارسال به دوستان

به دليل باخت مقابل فولاد

قهر تماشاگران استقلال با بازيكنان

خبرگزاري فارس: تمرين امروز تيم فوتبال استقلال بدون حضور تماشاگران اين تيم برگزار شد.

به گزارش خبرگزاري فارس، تمرين عصر استقلال ساعت 15 در زمين دستگردي آغاز شد.

* هواداران كه ديروز شاهد باخت مقابل فولاد بودند، امروز در تمرينات اين تيم شركت نكرده بودند تا به نوعي اعتاراض خود را به اين باخت نشان دهند.
                    * قلعه نويي و نظري جويباري با تاخيري 30 دقيقه اي در محل تمرين حاضر شدند.
                    * وحيد طالب لو با لباس شخصي در دستگردي حاضر شد و پس از 10 دقيقه محل را ترك كرد.
                    * بازيكنان اصلي پس از 20 دقيقه دويدن دستگردي را ترك كردند و باقي بازيكنان زير نظر خداداد به تمرني پرداختند.
                    * يك دروازه بان تستي به نام برهان عباسي در تمرين شركت كرده بود. اين در حاليست كه همين چند روز قبل ايمان صادقي دروازه بان تيم نوجوانان را به خدمت گرفتند.
                    * فابيو بالا بازيكن برزيلي به همراه مدير برنامه هاي خود در تمرين شركت كرد و پس ار نيم ساعت تمرين به همره مديرب رنامه هاي خود و امير قلعه نويي و نظري جويباري در رختكن جلسه اي را برگزار كردند.
                    * سازمان ليگ برتر اعلام كرد : ديدار دوتيم استقلال تهران و داماش گيلان از سري مسابقات جام حذفي كشور (فصل 88- 87 ) در روز سه شنبه 5/9/87 راس ساعت 15 : 14 درورزشگاه آزادي تهران برگزار مي شود
                    sigpic
                    WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

thanx for the news payam jan!

---------------------------------
                      i partially blame ghalenoi for this loss and credit to the great game by foolad and jalali's proper coaching.

taghipour is definitely weak and our weakest defender.
                      if u guys watch the goal, a few seconds before the foolad player crosses, u will see that that foolad scorer was near tahgipour and taghipour was supposed to mark him while montazeri was standing behind shakouri incase shakouri gets dribbled or some other foolad player enters the penalty area and recieves a ball.

but as the scene goes and the foolad plaeyr crosses, u see the foolad shorty striker move way from taghipour, RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM and taghipour doesnt do anything and stays behind!!
                      montazeri misses the perfect cross and the guy scores!

not only that, taghipour couldnt even start any playmaking from defense. he kept kicking under the ball and losing ball possession!
                      patheticccccccccc this guy is!
                      get rid of him and bring back sadeghi!
                      i dont know why ghalenoi didnt play koushki instead, who has done reasonably well with us since last year and is much more coordinated with the rest of the team than the new taghipour who hasnt played more than 1 or 2 games with us, and never really impressed!

again, manei was poor and finally the fans complained so much that ghalenoi had no choice but to pull him out. but instead, guess wat! he puts in the lazy and immobile and unmotivated beygzadeh who was also poor in all the games he played for us and that was the exact reason why manei started playing for us in the first place.
                      it should have been amirabadi who should have got subbed in! he has got the least play time so far and quite frankly, has done better than the other 2!
                      i hope ghalenoi realized beygzadeh was poor once more and gives amirabadi a chance!
                      he is really quick, energetic, motivated and frankly, much more intelligent than these 2 idiots who keep kicking or crossing with no real purpose!

the subs, abbasfard was totally useless again. did nothing at all, except miss a header right infront of the goal!
                      atleast alizadeh was effective, ran for the ball and his team mates support, won some tackles, and had his usual throw ins which created some danger!
                      but overall, still ineffective.

3 poor subs in my opinion by ghalenoi (atleast 2 were really bad) and 2 bad starters.
                      i dont know why akbari wasnt even on the bench!

majidi dribbles too much and dives too much, but wats new
                      please play akbari next to janvario next game mr ghalenoi.

we also lack shootzans in the team. hossein kazemi is the only player who can take good accurate long range shots, but he didnt.
                      and during corners, when he can take them on rebound, he stays behind to cover for the defenders who move infront.
                      if amirabadi plays instead of manei, amirabadi can stay back and kazemi move forward since manei wont be in the field to take those corners or setpieces anymore.

overall, we didnt play so well. we looked rusty. jabbari and ghorbani's absence, plus the fact that the league was shut for 2 weeks are possible reasons but also, i think foolad played a great game. their coach is a very smart tactician and their players are very skilled.
                      if u guys notice, esteghlal plays a ground game which relies on a lot of passing and player skills of janvario, heydari, akbarpour, borhani and jabbari.

foolad played a very pressing game which didnt allow enough time and space for our players to play their normal game and on top of that, their khuzestani technick didnt allow them to be out played by our players and at times, even outplayed our team.
                      congratz to them and majid jalali.

i think a draw would have been a fair result.

P.S. taghipour's goal didnt appear offside to me.
                      Originally posted by siavasharian
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

baba now i understand why ppl say TOOP TANK FESHFESHE

Comment

I'm just annoyed that I lost even more gold on this game and I'm nearly bankrupt! Thank god I have shirts to sell for gold
                          ** If we had Sadeghi back in our defense, then we will be very solid

Man Utd =
                          Current EPL Champions
                          Current European Champions
                          Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                            baba now i understand why ppl say TOOP TANK FESHFESHE
                            davareh ma teshnasheh

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Amin and Yashar, thanks a lot for your round-ups. I was unable to watch the game so your posts were very helpful. In general, I am thankful my Esteghlali brethren are smart and critical-thinkers.

Comment

I watched the Taghipoor goal again and No away it could have been offside.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X