Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

حمید شفیعی در استقلال ماندنی شد
    در پایان نشست کمیته انضباطی نمایندگان باشگاه های سپاهان، استقلال و سایپا توافق کردند که شفیعی فصل آینده برای تیم استقلال بازی کند.
    به گزارش خبرنگار مهر، کمیته انضباطی فدراسیون فوتبال امروز با هدف بررسی چگونگی انتقال حمید شفیعی به باشگاه استقلال تشکیل جلسه داد. در این جلسه نمایندگان سه باشگاه استقلال، سپاهان و سایپا نقطه نظرات خود را در خصوص این انتقال جنجالی بیان کردند و در نهایت به توافق رسیدند که حمید شفیعی فصل آینده برای تیم استقلال بازی کند.

البته این انتقال در صورتی شکل قانونی به خود می گیرد که باشگاه استقلال ضمن پرداخت حق صدور رضایتنامه شفیعی به باشگاه سپاهان ( 80 میلیون تومان) بدهی این بازیکن که رقمی در حدود 26 میلیون تومان است را به زرد پوشان اصفهانی پرداخت کند.

این جلسه با حضورعبدالرحمان شاه حسینی رئیس کمیته انضباطی، کامران منزوی و بهرام امیری نمایندگان باشگاه استقلال، مهرداد هاشمی و عباس دارابی مدیرعامل و رئیس سازمان فوتبال باشگاه سایپا، فتاحی نماینده تام الاختیارباشگاه سپاهان وحمید شفیعی برگزار شد.

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
      No problem Ali jaan,

I have a little advice, when you wanna post farsi... Click Go advanced, after that on the right side of your Text screen, you see a little a/Big A first click that before you paste your article... maybe it will work ... I say try it out...
      Where is that Go advanced? on PFDC or the source that has Farsi in it?
      "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
      Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
      Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
        Where is that Go advanced? on PFDC or the source that has Farsi in it?
        down, where you see post quick reply, you see Go advanced

Comment

thanx for the info ali, last year also we were first with the most points overall in IPL but pas was second.

good to see shafei's issues resolved.
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Brief news:

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibrahim_Tour%C3%A9
              Please join and support Iran Rugby on Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by princeofpersia1 View Post
                Thats Kolo Toure and Yaya Toures younger brother wanted by Arsenal ....

Doubt thats him, Plus Kasra said Senegalese, that one is Ivorian....

They really really had a soccer family didnt they..? impressive..

Kolo Toure- Arsenal
                Yaya Toure- Barcelona and now his younger brother is chased by Arsenal

Comment

با راي كميته انضباطي

شفيعي از بازي مقابل استقلال اهواز محروم شد

خبرگزاري فارس: مهاجم جديد تيم فوتبال استقلال تهران مبلغ50 ميليون ريال جريمه و يك جلسه از همراهي تيمش محروم شد.

عبدالرحمان شاه*حسيني در گفت و گو با خبرنگار خبرگزاري فارس با اعلام اين خبر اظهار داشت: حميد شفيعي به دليل مذاكره با چند باشگاه به طور همزمان و عقد قرارداد داخلي با باشگاه سايپا مرتكب تخلفات انضباطي شده است.
                  وي ادامه داد: اين مهاجم در گذشته نيز پرونده انضباطي داشته* است و بر اين اساس مبلغ 50 ميليون ريال جريمه نقدي و يك جلسه از همراهي تيم استقلال تهران محروم شد.
                  بنابر اين شفيعي در هفته اول ليگ برتر در مسابقه استقلال اهواز غايب است.
                  اين بازيكن در روزهاي آخر فصل نقل و انتقالات و در حالي كه مسئولان سپاهان رضايت نامه او را براي باشگاه سايپا صادر كرده بودند، به استقلال تهران پيوست

Comment

Jabbari is ready to play!!!

Comment

down, where you see post quick reply, you see Go advanced

Tried that didn't work. Go advanced leads you to post a reply screen (which I used all along), but still the bloody "*" are there.
                      "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

Tried that didn't work. Go advanced leads you to post a reply screen (which I used all along), but still the bloody "*" are there.
                        you also clicked this ?

?

Comment

you also clicked this ?

?
                          No I missed that part. I just tired it and you were rigth all along, selecting that will remove the bloody annoying extra "*".
                          Thanks for teachind me something new.

sigpic

Comment

No I missed that part. I just tired it and you were rigth all along, selecting that will remove the bloody annoying extra "*".
                            Thanks for teachind me something new.
                            mokhlesetam Ali jaan, you can make that standard if you want...

Comment

I feel that me becoming a PP fan has put a distance betw us. oh no
                              Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz View Post
                                I feel that me becoming a PP fan has put a distance betw us. oh no
                                Well to be honest, you are no PP fan... you're a Roudbarian fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X