No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes a team plays badly and manages to win , but his win against Zob Ahan was truly deserved and shows how Esteghlal has ridden the turbulent wave.

The only worrying aspect is that GN seems to do a lot of changes in the line up. I hope he gets his starting 11 ( plus or Minus a few) fixed.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maij View Post
      The only worrying aspect is that GN seems to do a lot of changes in the line up. I hope he gets his starting 11 ( plus or Minus a few) fixed.
      He has to rotate players otherwise he will face revolt at bench , its intentional...

Comment

yashar jaan merci az pics

my favorite esteghlalis:

alireza akbarpour
        alireza mansourian
        amir hossein Sadeghi
        mojtaba jabari
        gholamreza enayati

Comment

my favorite esteghlalis:
          only Borhani
          Formerly known as Persianking!
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout
          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Sarvare harchi longiyeeeeee
            Amir Ghalenoieeeeeee

Comment

is alireza akbarpour siavash akbarpours brother???

cause they sort of look the same

Comment

Originally posted by Parham10 View Post
                is alireza akbarpour siavash akbarpours brother???
                cause they sort of look the same
                no, siavash akbarpour came from fajr sepasi and i guess is shirazi.

alireza akbarpour came from either mashin sazi tabriz or teraktor sazi tabriz, cant recally with certainity which one but is definitely a turk from tabriz.
                Originally posted by siavasharian
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Mashin Sazi.
                  sigpic
                  WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

استقلال به دبي دعوت شد

طي روزهاي گذشته اخباري مبني بر حضور استقلال در رقابت هاي 4 جانبه دبي به گوش مي رسيد . در اين رابطه مسئولان باشگاه اعلام کرده بودند که هنوز دعوت نامه رسمي به دست ما نرسيده است . اما روز گذشته با خبر شديم دعوت نامه يک شرکت ايراني واقع در دبي به باشگاه استقلال ارسال شده و از آن ها براي شرکت در رقابت هاي 4 جانبه دعوت به عمل آمده است . در همين راستا گفته مي شود اين تورنمنت 4 جانبه با شرکت تيم هاي اروپايي برگزار خواهد شد که تا به حال از باشگاه آث ميلان ايتاليا دعوت رسمي به عمل آمده است . مسئولان باشگاه استقلال ظرف روزهاي آينده در مورد حضور در اين تورنمنت با قلعه نويي مشورت خواهند کرد و پس از اين که جواب سرمربي آبي ها براي حضور در اين رقابت ها مثبت بود ، جواب دعوت را ارسال خواهند کرد . قرار بر اين شده تا رقابت هاي 4 جانبه دبي در تعطيلات نيم فصل برگزار شود.

Comment

Comment

thanx LI23 for the news and payam_s for the confirmation.

i hope our players can avoid any injuries if they participate in the dubai tourney.
                        it can be a good chance for our boys to show themselves to the european coachs whose teams will be participating in the clubs.

NAAAAAAAA....ASLAN!!!!!!
                        however, i agree its not a good feeling for alizadeh to see the fans chanting majidi's name instead of his own when majidi is on the bench but alizadeh himself is going to be subbed in!!
                        Originally posted by siavasharian
                        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

نقشه کمپ باشگاه استقلال

Esteghlal camp

does anybody have more pics?

Comment

where did you find that pic?

Comment

where did you find that pic?
                              i was searching for some informations about it and found this:
                              http://www.mehrnews.com/fa/NewsDetai...&NewsID=652077

Comment

This guy is starting to piss me off.....

What did he expect ? Ghalenoei to go towards the SS leaders and ask them to cheer for him ??

Ajab ein bacheh poroo hast....

Anyway , for the record , I agree with the fans

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X