Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
    Well, football is beautiful enough in my eye (assuming it is played right) and I disagree with calling this team Sarvar of other, but that is matter of personal opinion I guess, so let's agree to disagree.
    sigpic
    WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
      Ali jaan, I think we played well til the red card for Akbari. We dominated Peykan and after the 1-1 attacks were all over the place.
      After the red card, we pulled out a striker and stepped back and let Peykan take over control in midfield. So overall, and considering the red card, I think we played quite well.
      Qe need to work on some aspects though. Almost all of the high balls in our box looked very dangerous and our defenders didn't look well in some of the scenes. The same with corner kicks: we seem to have problems in man marking. Also, except for Jabbari's cross to Borhani (even though that one wasn't perfect either, Borhani made the most out of it with that great bicycle kick), I didn't see 1 good cross, so some work on that wouldn't hurt either.
      But overall a good performance I'd say against one of the best teams in the league.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I can't agree more about the defense on the crosses. Also, second Paykan goal (it was a fluke) but a good team who wants to play at the ACL usually has higher level footballer than that.

Maybe I have too much expectations after all. One thing, I hate about Iranian football (and I really mean it) is the fact that our teams as soon as get ahead, they sit back adn don't go for a kill. SS did the same in PP game and now this (although in this case the red card is a legit alibi). For example, a majidi sub for Borhani (playing Majidi in the midfield though with a 3-5-1) could have keep the pressure to a lesser degree on Paykan. If you read the Ghotbi's interviews that is one of the points he consistantly talks about, the Iranian footballer play emotionally after a goal. SS seems to do this, but then agian, maybe I am too criticial.
      "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
      Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
      Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I can't agree more about the defense on the crosses. Also, second Paykan goal (it was a fluke) but a good team who wants to play at the ACL usually has higher level footballer than that.

Maybe I have too much expectations after all. One thing, I hate about Iranian football (and I really mean it) is the fact that our teams as soon as get ahead, they sit back adn don't go for a kill. SS did the same in PP game and now this (although in this case the red card is a legit alibi). For example, a majidi sub for Borhani (playing Majidi in the midfield though with a 3-5-1) could have keep the pressure to a lesser degree on Paykan. If you read the Ghotbi's interviews that is one of the points he consistantly talks about, the Iranian footballer play emotionally after a goal. SS seems to do this, but then agian, maybe I am too criticial.
        no ali agha you are right, and thankfully, ghalenoi sees that as well. even after the pas game, he heavily criticised his defense for conceding two stupid goals.
        about ur other point however, i was reading an article in khabar varzeshi saying that since gn was an offensive-minded player himself, he likes attack-oriented football. and we can clearly see that since the moghavemat game, that the players were hungry for scoring more goals even after taking the lead. that's great imo, and we will surely see more of this in our team i promise. although i must say that in the PP game we lost to gn and the pressure that was on him to defend the fragile lead. im sure he realized his mistake, and in the return game, he will make up 4 it lol.

and about the peykan game, even the players were saying in their interviews that they wanted to score more goals but akbari's red card ruined everything.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by LI23 View Post
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%C3%A3..._Futebol_Clube هرچند ما هر چه در میان بازیکنان این تیم گشتیم چنین نامی پیدا نکردیم.
          apparently they didn't look good enough
          Well another De carmo but now for SS
          I hate this Brazilian Players. Only because they are Brazillians they think they are the best
          NO BRAZILIANS IN IRAN PLEASE
          In PP is one of them.Thats enough!!
          Now they want to destroy SS with such a player
          Formerly known as Persianking!
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout
          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

I think the only good experience of Brazil in IPL have been Janvario so far.
            sigpic
            WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

people are speaking too soon about DeCarmo...besides, just b/c they are looking for a Brazilian, it doesn't mean it will be a bad investment,,,there are examples of good Brazilians in different IPL teams.
              sigpic
              Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by iran4eva View Post
                no ali agha you are right, and thankfully, ghalenoi sees that as well. even after the pas game, he heavily criticised his defense for conceding two stupid goals.
                about ur other point however, i was reading an article in khabar varzeshi saying that since gn was an offensive-minded player himself, he likes attack-oriented football. and we can clearly see that since the moghavemat game, that the players were hungry for scoring more goals even after taking the lead. that's great imo, and we will surely see more of this in our team i promise. although i must say that in the PP game we lost to gn and the pressure that was on him to defend the fragile lead. im sure he realized his mistake, and in the return game, he will make up 4 it lol.

and about the peykan game, even the players were saying in their interviews that they wanted to score more goals but akbari's red card ruined everything.

Merci for your input. Congrats for the F+ BTW. Looking forward to more dialogs in the future in F+.
                "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

I hope Rajabi really brings a good forward by himself. Nothing like Fabritsio, Gomez or Alvez.
                  I know Borhani is doing well and all, but SS forward line doeesn't have a finisher (goal scorer). Same way that Borhani missed in the past, now he is in top form and scores but this won't continue forever. SS specially for success in AFC, needs a pure goal getter (like Enayati in his hay days 2-3 years ago). Akbarpoor, was never and never will be a finisher. Alizadeh is waste of money, Majidi is very similar to Borhani and Abbasfard is in dog house (due to his argument with one the SS cheerleaders) by GN, so he isn't getting any playing times. Even if he did, while I beleive Abbasfard is much much better than Alizadeh, I am not sure Abbasfard is the one finisher we can count on in the AFC or clinch games.

sigpic

Comment

ali jaan why do you think Alizadeh is waste of money??

Comment

Merci for your input. Congrats for the F+ BTW. Looking forward to more dialogs in the future in F+.
                      Thanks Ali agha, I didn't realize it until you pointed it out . My 1000th post by the way

THANK YOU PFDC AND ESTEGHLAL FAN THREAD AND MOST OF THE FOLKS IN THE GENERAL FORUM.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

I think we should all say what we know to be true:

Amir-e Ghalenoi-e
                        Sarvar-e Harchi Longi-e

Comment

^^^^
                          Amir-e Ghalenoi-e
                          Sarvar-e Harchi Longi-e

Comment

'I couldn't doubt that I was meant to pursue a great destiny'
                            ~
                            Cyrus the Great
                            King of Kings, King of the World

Comment

Esteghlal Chekaresh Mikoneh????
                              Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                              http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                              [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                              Villa + Messi =

Comment

Very interesting game coming our way. I can't wait for the kick off.

Akbari is suspended, so I think Kazemi will be back in the line-up:

-----------------Talebloo-----------------
                                -----Shakouri----Montazeri----Ghorbani----
                                ------------------Kazemi------------------
                                --Heydari--------------------------Manei*--
                                ----------Jabbari---------Jan Vario----------
                                ---------------------Akbarpour-------------
                                --------------Borhani----------------------

* I hope Amir Abadi or Beykzadeh starts, Manei was one of our weakest players last game. His crosses were very bad and he had some terrible turn overs. I doubt Qn will bench him tomorrow though.
                                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X