where?? i can't see!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
      where?? i can't see!
      look on right

Comment

Originally posted by LI23 View Post
        look on right
        wow, i just saw it, football teams beg big manufacturers to sponsor them and then you have GN ditching a gd sponsor and going for some shit iranian brand

Comment

didn't uhl and ss sign a year contract??

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
            didn't uhl and ss sign a year contract??
            this is iran my friend

Comment

Yeki bood, yeki nabood, ye shir bod va ye joje.....
              In shire, mikhast jojaro bokhore, jojehe ke mitarsid az shire.....
              RAFT RAFTTT vaa RAAAAAFTTTTTT.....ta resid be shomareye 13 to jadvale lige bartar.....

Hamon ja neshast va shiraro nega kard ke RAFFFTT RAAAFFTTT va RAFFT ta ghahreman shod....

In ham dastane shir va juje....

Comment

ajab dastannevisit tokhmiye think about changing your work

Comment

Talked to few friends in Iran and these are the news/rumors about SS. Take it with a grain of salt, after all it is Iran.

Said Bayat is back. If you recall, he played a few games under Karimi. Apparently, he had an ACL injury.

Rajabi is supposedly in Brazil and still looking for a forward.

Despite the initial news about SS management not sending the list to the AFC, Vaezi Ashtiani on behalf of the SS board participated in the AFC management course in Malaysia.

Abbasfard supposedly got into an argument with one of the fans leaders who is very chomy with GN and as a result he is in the dog house (not even getting in the 18 member list).

SS is fully focused on the game against Zob. GN supposedly said, this week we make the leap toward the top (Bargh and Paykan are playing each other mind you).

Congrats on the win for SS ( I Know it is way too late). I was able to watch the SS Paykan game last night . It is great the we are winning and all, but in your opinion did the SS play well? Or I am getting too critical. I know win is a win and 3 points, but if the team doesn't play well, in the long run we will be in trouble. Hope I am wrong and just being too negative.
                  "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                  Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                  Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                    Rajabi is supposedly in Brazil and still looking for a forward.
                    Yeah, he's still in Brazil looking for a FW.
                    But why? SS has 6 FW who are really fit.
                    After 8 years of IPL we understand that Brazilian players who come to Iran are not even as level as our average Iranian ones.
                    Borhani, Akbarpor, Abasfard ( who doesnt get to play even once while he used to be IPL best scorer), Majidi, Alizadeh,
                    Do you think Rajabi and SS can find better FW than these?

Abbasfard supposedly got into an argument with one of the fans leaders who is very chomy with GN and as a result he is in the dog house (not even getting in the 18 member list
                    Yeah, this is true too.
                    He's really angry that GN doesnt play him and he's not even in list of 18.
                    So he's really frustrated and yesterday had a fight with a leader that can make him out of 18 players list for ZA match.

I was able to watch the SS Paykan game last night . It is great the we are winning and all, but in your opinion did the SS play well? Or I am getting too critical. I know win is a win and 3 points, but if the team doesn't play well, in the long run we will be in trouble. Hope I am wrong and just being too negative.
                    SS played good.
                    1st half they were great and in 2nd half they played by 10 due to Akbari's red card but then again I think they were good even in 2nd half.
                    They are really a good team this season but PERSPOLISE SARVARE ESTEGHLALEH
                    sigpic
                    WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_S View Post
                      ...but PERSPOLISE SARVARE ESTEGHLALEH
                      Guess, you wrote all that in order to add your lil plug in at the end. Oh, well, I give it to you, you worked hard for it.

I know you are joking and it is all good Payam jaan, but on a more serious note, I wish one day, all fans get to cheer for a team because of the team's merit (SS ain't Sarvar of anyone and neither is PP). A team is good or bad based on their own merits or dismerits. In other word, we love our own team more than we hate the competitor team.
                      "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

Yeah dude, it's all kal kal and one of the excite factor in football is all these kal kal.
                        I dont hate SS and i'd be really happy when they're strong then we can have some beautiful football and league when both side are strong.
                        And you know dude apart from the game and stuff the most exciting thing about PP and SS is kal kal between the fans.
                        I love my team and i always want it to win and success specially against SS cos it has a special joy.
                        So because of the merit of my team I must say
                        PERSPOLISE SARVARE ESTEGHLALE
                        sigpic
                        WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%C3%A3..._Futebol_Clube هرچند ما هر چه در میان بازیکنان این تیم گشتیم چنین نامی پیدا نکردیم.

apparently they didn't look good enough

Comment

Congrats on the win for SS ( I Know it is way too late). I was able to watch the SS Paykan game last night . It is great the we are winning and all, but in your opinion did the SS play well? Or I am getting too critical. I know win is a win and 3 points, but if the team doesn't play well, in the long run we will be in trouble. Hope I am wrong and just being too negative.
                            Ali jaan, I think we played well til the red card for Akbari. We dominated Peykan and after the 1-1 attacks were all over the place.

After the red card, we pulled out a striker and stepped back and let Peykan take over control in midfield. So overall, and considering the red card, I think we played quite well.

Qe need to work on some aspects though. Almost all of the high balls in our box looked very dangerous and our defenders didn't look well in some of the scenes. The same with corner kicks: we seem to have problems in man marking. Also, except for Jabbari's cross to Borhani (even though that one wasn't perfect either, Borhani made the most out of it with that great bicycle kick), I didn't see 1 good cross, so some work on that wouldn't hurt either.

But overall a good performance I'd say against one of the best teams in the league.
                            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

why the hell would they look for a striker in brazil!!???

unless its a real player and not a random guy they picked up on the streets

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_S View Post
                                Yeah dude, it's all kal kal and one of the excite factor in football is all these kal kal.
                                I dont hate SS and i'd be really happy when they're strong then we can have some beautiful football and league when both side are strong.
                                And you know dude apart from the game and stuff the most exciting thing about PP and SS is kal kal between the fans.
                                I love my team and i always want it to win and success specially against SS cos it has a special joy.
                                So because of the merit of my team I must say
                                Well, football is beautiful enough in my eye (assuming it is played right) and I disagree with calling this team Sarvar of other, but that is matter of personal opinion I guess, so let's agree to disagree.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X