Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iran4eva View Post

- finally, i want to give full credits to amir ghalenoei... He's using an old system, but displaying modern football. he encourages defenders from a 3back system to participate in the attacks not only in set pieces obviously, but during gameplay! he's never afraid to admit his mistakes in terms of tactics and player selection, and is first to make effective changes. I truly hope his tremendous work pays off in the end, especially since he was not treated fair by the iranian football family first in eses, and then in TM. im sure he's very motivated to display his capabalities, and also knowing his character, prove his critics all wrong. GO GN!!!

Despite what they say in Iranian papers no system is old (Brazil still plays 4-4-2 which they themselves created back in 60s). Even current Bayern Coach (Kleinsman) was talking about Bayern and he said, he considers it an advanatege that his team can go from 4-4-2 to 3-5-2 back and forth during the game. 3-5-2 is very effective against 4-2-3-1 for example. 3-5-2 can be a good system, it all depends on the type of the players you have and how the opposing team plays and kind of players it has.
    Last edited by Ali Chicago; 10-13-2008, 01:44 PM.
    "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
    Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
    Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
    sigpic

Comment

65th Derby's verdict will be out tomorrrow!
      شريفي در گفت و گو با فارس:

احكام انضباطي دربي 65 فردا صادر خواهد شد

خبرگزاري فارس: رئيس كميته انضباطي فدراسيون فوتبال گفت: آراي بازيكنان استقلال در مورد دربي 65 روز آينده صادر خواهد شد.

مجتبي شريفي در گفت و گو با خبرنگار خبرگزاري فارس، اظهار داشت: تمام مطالبي كه روزنامه ها درباره آراي دو بازيكن استقلال منتشر كرده اند، گمانه زني صرف است كه بسيار هم بامزه است. تا اين لحظه حكمي در مورد آنها صادر نشده است.
      وي افرود: براي صدور راي بايد حداقل سه نفر و حداكثر 5 نفر در كميته حضور داشته باشند. بدون اين شرايط، رايي صادر نمي شود. آراي كليه بازيكنان در خصوص دربي 65 را روز آينده صادر و ابلاغ خواهيم كرد.
      رئيس كميته انضباطي در خصوص حضور امير قلعه نويي در كميته انضباطي گفت: ايشان را به كميته دعوت كرديم تا تذكرات آئين نامه اي را به كادر فني و بازيكنان، به ايشان ارائه كنيم كه خوشبختانه به كميته انضباطي آمد.
      حسين كاظمي و بيژن كوشكي بازيكناني هستند كه به كميته انضباطي دعوت شده اند.

Comment

Milad Nouri on his way to Abumoslem??!
        با توجه به درخواست ابومسلم

نوري از باشگاه استقلال خواستار رضايتنامه شد

خبرگزاري فارس: هافبك جوان تيم فوتبال استقلال از مسئولان اين باشگاه خواستار دريافت رضايتنامه شد.

بهگزارش خبرگزاري فارس، ميلاد نوري كه امسال به عضويت استقلال درآمد، هنوز نتوانسته نظر امير قلعه*نويي را به خود جلب كند و به همين دليل، هنوز در فصل جاري براي اين تيم به ميدان نيامده است.
        وي كه از اين وضعيت خسته شده، باتوجه به پيشنهاد ابومسلم به او، امروز در باشگاه استقلال حضور يافت و خواستار صادر شدن برگه رضايتنامه اش شد.
        مسئولان ابومسلم به اين بازيكن اعلام كرده اند در صورتي كه بتواند رضايتنامه اش را از اين تيم بگيرد، براي مذاكره با او آماده مي شوند.
        ميلاد نوري فصل گذشته از تيم استيل آذين به استقلال پيوست.

Comment

Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
          http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
          [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
          Villa + Messi =

Comment

He's promising, but hasn't been given lots of playing time. I think this move to Abou will be good for him.
            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

by the wat, guys check this out:

در این بین علی پروین و ناصر حجازی بیشتر از دیگران مورد تشویق تماشاگران قرار گرفتند. برخی هواداران فوتبال نیز به هنگام ورود ناصر حجازی او با گلباران کردند و گلهای زیادی را روی سر او ریختند

apparently parvin and hejazi who were in the stadium were cheered for the most.

our own NASSER KHAN was greeted so well by the fans and some fans even threw flowers on hejazi as he entered the stadium!

mashalla NASSER KHAN and mashalla all iranian fans specially ESTEGHLAL FANS!!
              btw, jabbari was also cheered a lot, both during the game and when being subbed out for zandi.
              did u guys hear 50,000 fans chanting "mojtabaye jabbari... mojtabaye jabbari" time and again!!
              makes me proud!!

--------------------------------

btw guys, we have a tough game against bargh on friday. 4 of our players have been away from esteghlal practice, including 2 of our main defenders: ghorbani, motnazeri, talebloo and jabbari.

very crucial game for us against IPL suprise package, bargh.

we definitely can win this one, hopefully this 1 day interval between TM game and esteghlal game wont hurt us much.

HOPE TO GET THE 3 POINTS!!
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

mig'am Bargh nagiratetoon jomeh yashar joon bepa'een
                sigpic
                Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

armin jan,
                  jome'e, shahre shiraz kamel barghesh ghaat mishe

btw, i remember this title from a few years back. esteghlal started the league very strong, defeating esteghlal rasht (pegah) with 5 or 6 goals, then winning another 1 or 2 games very dominantly, then came bargh shiraz and the newspaper titles read "jome'e, barghe shahre shiraz ghaat mishe" or something along those lines and then the game came and we drew that game and it put an end to the great streak we had started.

i cant remember when it was, but i think majidi was playing for us that time..
                  maybe early 2000's??

beharhal,
                  ESTEGHLAL GHAHREMAN MISHE,
                  KHODA MIDUNE KE HAGHESHE,
                  BE LOTFE YAZDANO BACHEHA,
                  ESTEGHLAL GHAHREMAN MISHE...ESTEGHLAL GHAHREMAN MISHE!!!

Originally posted by siavasharian
                  ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                  بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

^ kholaseh ma gofteh bashim yashar jan...bargh gereftetoon nagin nagofti
                    should be a good game,,,bargh won't sit back to defend and that means ss has space to work with, but has to have a perfect day in the back or ...n'ways we'll see...looking forward to it...go bargh, i mean go whoever plays better
                    good luck hala bargard sareh karet
                    sigpic
                    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Hmmmm I hope none of the TM players we had will be too tired. Since we all know what happens to Esteghlal without Jabbari and Taleblou.

Comment

We need a striker ASAP.... Borhani is gonna kill me, trust me. OMGGGG I wannnaaaa use some fossshhhh but I can't.... 1000ta fosh dadam tahala, bazam khali nashodamm...

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                          We need a striker ASAP.... Borhani is gonna kill me, trust me. OMGGGG I wannnaaaa use some fossshhhh but I can't.... 1000ta fosh dadam tahala, bazam khali nashodamm...
                          He creates golden opportunities but can't finish ,he's not what we nede in Team Melli

Comment

sometimes i ask my self that why i'm watching every single esteghlal match to get pissed i mean soon or later i will get a heart attack i can just feel it

Comment

Originally posted by LI23 View Post
                              sometimes i ask my self that why i'm watching every single esteghlal match to get pissed i mean soon or later i will get a heart attack i can just feel it

esteghlal is not worth a heat attack.
                              if u ask me, change ur club and live longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post

Just expecting the players to play well won't do.
                                These are the most expensive players in Iran.
                                Esteghlal needs a big foreign coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X