No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Borhanii,, baarr oooon................................ laaanat.

I swear to god, age hamin inja to boodi, sareto miboridam.... And bring the ref with you as well

Comment

We deserved a win!!!
      we played better, made more chances!!!
      bohrani missed so many chances, and the ref took away two of our goals!!
      Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
      http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
      [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
      Villa + Messi =

Comment

I'm a bit disappointed in Qn. He should've learned from previous derbies. The minute he pulled out Akbarpour for Koushki, I knew it wasn't going to go well.

He basically gave PP a freeway on the pitch, and with the long strong head-zan players PP has, it was obvious that it was going to be very hard to defend the lead.

PP's defense is their weakest point and I believe Qn should've made use of that much more than he did. I would've brought in Majidi after the 1-0 lead, or even Akbari, but not a defender to fill up the box even more Borhani and Majidi's speed would have teared PP defense apart.

We stepped way too back in our own box after the lead...the same happened last year in both derbies. As I said, PP's midfielders and strikers are strong and head-zan, but not speedy or techniqual. Our defenders could easily pace up with them, so we should have played more from our box.

Borhani scored, but God knows what a torture I went through these 90 minutes. Can't believe the chances he missed today.
        Beykzadeh disppointed, and it was logical that he got replaced bu Amir Abadi.
        Kazemi was not that bad.

The foul on Borhani was a pk, like the karshenas said, but we got deprived there

All in all, it was a very exciting match, and perhaps I'm biased here, but considering the chances, I think SS deserved to win. With PP's slow defense and defensive midfield, it was our tactic to play counter attacks and make use of Borhani and Akbarpour's speed, so it's logical that PP got more controle over the game, specially after we took the lead and moved back to defend it.
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

CONGRADULATIONS SS.

I mean this. great game by the TEAM. Really deserved the 3 points. Borhani.... God just get the ball into the net, how hard is that...?
          SS's own fault for defending after scoring just like Sepahan did in the last game. I reckon Majidi should have came on for Borhani at around min60.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

ey borhani.... ey borhani

Comment

Borhani kari kard ke man 6ghulu zaidam tu bazi, but again its him self making the chances and making space to him self, there are no strikers in ipl who can create so many chances

Comment

arent u guyz used to borhani yet??
                i think he was gd to his standards
                JANG JANG TA PIROOZI

Comment

DAMN IT!!! WHY DID GHALENOI PULL BACK FROM THE 60TH MINUTE ITSELF??
                  HE WANTED TO DEFEND a 1 GOAL LEAD FOR WHOLE 30 MINUTES?? WHY AMIR KHAN?? WHY???
                  EVEN BRANKO NEVER DEFENDED A 1 GOAL LEAD FROM THE 60tH MINUTE!!

im furioussssssss!!!

and WAT THE F*** WERE OUR DEFENDERS DOING DURING THE GOAL SCENE?? AS SOON AS MANSOURI CROSSED THE BALL, MONTAZERI AND KOUSHKI RUN ON THE GOAL LINE LEAVING KARIMI AND TOURE ABSOLUTELY FREE AND UNMARKED INFRONT OF THE GOAL!!!
                  MORONS!!! WTF MAN!!!

AND FINALLY , DAMN IT BORHANI!!! WTF IS WRONG WITH U?? U CANT SCORE EVEN FROM A TAP IN INFRONT OF THE GOAL AND U LET VAEZI SAVE THE BALL FROM LESS THAN 1 METER???
                  U DONT SEE UR FREE TEAM MATES BUT U KICK THE BALL IN THE SKY!!!
                  U F***ING DONT EVEN REALIZE UR 10 METERS IN OFFSIDE!!!

AHHHH!!! WE SO HAD THE 3 POINTS IN OUR POCKET!!!!!!! ALTHOUGH I MUST SAY, PERSPOLIS DIDNT DESERVE TO LOSE...
                  Originally posted by siavasharian
                  ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                  بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

i think you lost due to horrible subs by GN

Comment

^^^perspolis didnt deserve to lose but we deserved to win!!
                      Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by Dariushm View Post
                        Yeah in this match I consider a 1-1 draw as a loss as well
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by amir-abadi View Post
                          ^^^perspolis didnt deserve to lose but we deserved to win!!

This is the funniest post I have read in a while.

Comment

^^u wanna rep me for it
                            Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by Dariushm View Post
                              i totally agree with u.
                              DDEFENDING FOR 30 WHOLE MINUTES FOR 1 GOAL LEAD WHEN U DESPERATELY NEED A WIN???

W-T-F??? SERIOUSLY??!!!!

ahhh...halam beham khord.....im in such a pissed off mood right now and i havent slept since last night....asabam kharabe!!!
                              Originally posted by siavasharian
                              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

yashar, now I know why a while back u praised kazemi a lot. He is indeed too good. His pass to Borhani should have sealed the match.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X