Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6:30 hrs.. feeling so excited!!

i think jabbari will be the best player, then juanario, then talebloo, then heydari, then borhani, then majidi lol .

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

i highly doubt majidi will get play time.

with borhani scoring regularly latel, he is obviously first choice. akbarpour and abbasfard are the other 2 options at the moment, depending wat tactics ghalenoi has in mind.
      so majidi is actually 4th option.
      if ghalenoi decides to pull out abbasfard, he may actually play alizadeh instead and that makes majidi then 5th option.

however, if ghalenoi doesnt intend to use tall target strikers in this game, then majidi will probably be 3rd option behind borhani and akbarpour.

--------------------------------------------------------

i cant think who will be our best player. i have a feeling we will have none.
      jabbari obviously is gonna be the main target for perspolis players to mark, so he is probably not gonan be so effective. janvario has always been good for us but never the best. hossein kazemi, if he plays, depends if its his day or not. akbari also, if he plays, is not a player to become the best of a team. he can be one of the best, but he doesnt have that edge to be better than everyone else.
      khosro heydari, i fear he might be physically dominated by the big perspolis players and so, lose some of his value.
      montazeri, ghorbani,koushki and talebloo are all good players but they are all error prone and in such a game, the smallest of mistakes can provide costly.
      upfront, akbarpour can cause menace in the defense, but not being a goal scorer and often being selfish, he cant really become the teams best player. same for borhani, u never know whether he will score or not.

as for the rest, no way in hell they can be the best player of esteghlal, even if we play against laos and guam.

i think most of our boys will do fine. so i will say it this way, that i think only beygzadeh and abbasfard/alizadeh may not have a good game. the rest, if they are alert enough and dont make crucial mistakes, i think they can handle the game very well.
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
        i highly doubt majidi will get play time.
        with borhani scoring regularly latel, he is obviously first choice. akbarpour and abbasfard are the other 2 options at the moment, depending wat tactics ghalenoi has in mind.
        so majidi is actually 4th option.
        if ghalenoi decides to pull out abbasfard, he may actually play alizadeh instead and that makes majidi then 5th option.
        however, if ghalenoi doesnt intend to use tall target strikers in this game, then majidi will probably be 3rd option behind borhani and akbarpour.
        Are you serious..

Majidi is better then all of them...
        5th choice...WTF...

Jesus...
        Why..

Why did Majidi get benched again anyways after his 2 BEATIFUL goals against Esteghlal Ahvaz.?

I love Majidi....
        He is 1 of my favorite strikers..i rate him extremely high..

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi_Washi View Post
          Are you serious..
          Majidi is better then all of them...
          5th choice...WTF...
          Jesus...
          Why..

Why did Majidi get benched again anyways after his 2 BEATIFUL goals against Esteghlal Ahvaz.?

I love Majidi....
          He is 1 of my favorite strikers..i rate him extremely high..

well ghalenoi had been rotating his strikers in the first few weeks of the league since none were producing anything.
          then 1 game, akbarpour got suspended. so ghalenoi had to choose 2 between alizadeh, abbasfard, borhani and majidi.
          i guess based on his usual rotations, he opted for abbasfard and borhani and this was the game agaisnt esteghlal ahvaz which we won 6-0. with borhani scoring 2 goals and the team in general winning 6-0, naturally, ghalenoi didnt change his lineup and played the same 2 forwards - abbasfard and borhani next game again which was basically the last game we played against rahahan. again borhani scored, but since the team was having trouble in transitions of play specially from defense to offense, ghalenoi pulled out abbasfard in the 30th minute and brought in jabbari to change the formation to 3-6-1.

once esteghlal got the result, ghalenoi introduced akbarpour and alizadeh but not majidi. majidi remained on the bench the entire game last time and again esteghlal won (although it wasnt a very convincing win).

i think borhani is definitely starting. the question is, will ghalenoi start a technically gifted, highly active hardworking striker like akbarpour next to him or a strong physical target man like abbasfard next to him.
          i hope and i doubt ghalenoi will play 3-6-1. i would like him to start with 2 strikers and if we are having problems in the middle of the field again, he can always introduce changes later. 1 striker upfront, that too someone like borhani who has no aerial presence among 4 perspolis defenders and is not a perfect finisher makes it really difficult to score.

all this makes me speculate that, majidi at the moment is at best, 3rd option and at worst, 5th option, depending on how ghalenoi intends to play against perspolis. unless majidi has really been shining in the past few trainings and the others havent. ofcourse i can be wrong, im just saying wat this pattern tells me.
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
            well ghalenoi had been rotating his strikers in the first few weeks of the league since none were producing anything.
            then 1 game, akbarpour got suspended. so ghalenoi had to choose 2 between alizadeh, abbasfard, borhani and majidi.
            i guess based on his usual rotations, he opted for abbasfard and borhani and this was the game agaisnt esteghlal ahvaz which we won 6-0. with borhani scoring 2 goals and the team in general winning 6-0, naturally, ghalenoi didnt change his lineup and played the same 2 forwards - abbasfard and borhani next game again which was basically the last game we played against rahahan. again borhani scored, but since the team was having trouble in transitions of play specially from defense to offense, ghalenoi pulled out abbasfard in the 30th minute and brought in jabbari to change the formation to 3-6-1.
            once esteghlal got the result, ghalenoi introduced akbarpour and alizadeh but not majidi. majidi remained on the bench the entire game last time and again esteghlal won (although it wasnt a very convincing win).
            all this tells me, majidi at the moment is at best, 3rd option and at worst, 5th option, depending on how ghalenoi intends to play against perspolis.
            Man how long is he going to opt for Abbasfard?
            The guy sucks...

Majidi came off the bench against SS Ahvaz & and scored 2 goals.
            That should of gone to show that against Rahahan he should of started with Majidi-Borhani.

But then again, I dont see why Majidi is beeing benched as he is better then Alizadeh who has to be IPL's worst striker.

Borhani, The League's biggest choker.

And Abbassfard who should be working in the Tehran Bazaar with a body that big, but useless..He has no idea how to put that body of his into use.

This rotation system i believe is not working.
            Even against Rahahan the win was lucky...
            No offence.

Rahahan played some fantastic soccer, and even Borhani's goal was said to be offside on Navad.

Majidi should definitely not be benched.

Comment

well, lets see wat happens.
              football is an unpredictable and sometimes unfair game. u dont have to play the best football, or have the best players or play ur best game to win.

i have 2 problems with majidi otherwise im really up for him starting.
              my major problem is that he is a selfish player.
              my minor problem he is a bit physically weak.

but all our other strikers have problems as well, thats why i think its best to go with a team that has been getting the results first. if things dont work out, substitutions can always be done.
              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

YEA BABY COUPLE HOURS FROM NOW WE ARE GOING TO BE ROCKING AZADI STADIUM AND DESTROY AND CRUSH THOSE LONGIES

Comment

its 10 am in the morning here in dubai. game is 3:30pm dubai time.
                  i still havent slept from last night!!!

ESES CHIKARESH MIKONE????
                  SOORAKH SOORAKHESH MIKONE!!!!!

if u guys remember the derby a few years back pirouz 93 scored in the 93rd minute for us to beat them 3-2, tha ttime also, we were in the middle of the table and we really needed the win to come back to the top of the table and we did it!!

THIS TIME, ITS GONNA BE THE SAME AGAIN!!!
                  ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

^dam u still haven't slept
                    inshalal the blue boys win so they make it worth while.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
                      chikaaaaaaaaaaaresh mikioooooooooooooooooooooone??
                      Humanity. Love. Earth.

Comment

yeeeetish ya mohammad yetish ya ali

Humanity. Love. Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fan_londonuk View Post
                          yeeeetish ya mohammad yetish ya ali
                          You can pray all you like...
                          Its not gonna help ya.

Comment

^ya mohammad ya ali laylaylaylaylaylaya

her the song u punks..laylaylaylay
                            Humanity. Love. Earth.

Comment

we should have finished them off
                              'I couldn't doubt that I was meant to pursue a great destiny'
                              ~
                              Cyrus the Great
                              King of Kings, King of the World

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi_Washi View Post
                                You can pray all you like...
                                Its not gonna help ya.
                                baz to chakhan zadi

Comment

Working...
                                X