Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
    I don't think it is serios and he will play.
    Khodaro Shokr, but I must say that I don't want any unfit players. In the derbies everyone has to be 100% fit and ready to go.

About the head to heads: Why interesting? We knew this all the time, it's been the Perspolisis that have been on a denial road all this time

At least we have somthing to back our "Sarvar" claims with

Edit - I know some PP fans will come here complaining about the 3-0 losses they had been handed after they rushed the pitch. They're behind, rush on the field, force the refree to stop the match, and then whine when they're been given a loss
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
      yea, i heard it too. apparently, the guys were debating how many to score against u guys and who all to be the scorers. everyone was voting for the great alizadeh to score on a bicycle kick while talebloo scoring from a goal kick got second place, but then aliabadi and ahmadinejad who are both perspolisis called and interfered from above saying, we know u guys are too good for them and gonna kill them on friday, so take it easy on them.....
      lol but as you know it was about the fans cursing at the players and getting physical with the players and GN had to stop training for about an hour to get the polic110 to calm things down...lol vaghaen ke..

I think Ghorbani will score one tomorrow. Interesting to watch Koushki Tore Battle. Anyone knows if this DiKarmo guy (new Brazilian PP signed) is really good? How does he do in the practices?
      Ali jan, you probably talking about an own goal, right?

btw, that 20-16 stat as you know includes 3 times were IFF voted in SS's favor after games were incomplete.
      sigpic
      Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

sigpic
        Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
          ...Ali jan, you probably talking about an own goal, right?
          btw, that 20-16 stat as you know includes 3 times were IFF voted in SS's favor after games were incomplete.
          Even with that and give you all the three games, it makes us 17-16 Armin Jaan.

I was a 6 year old kid in one of the PP and SS games that was unfinished. It was the game that Arshad Barazandeh was the Ref. PP team left the game and didnt' come back to the field, PP players protested against a ref call ( I don't recall the details) but that much I am sure. It was in Amjadeeyeh, I still can picture the game.

So it is not like all three disputed games was PP wins. Even with that, SS is still 17-16 ahead.

Don't forget Sky is Blue Armin Jaan.
          "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
          Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
          Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
          sigpic

Comment

SS fans I am really disappointed where the heck are you before the big game? Where is the enthusiasm?
            I am going to kick some of the SS fans butt for being so Beehal before the Derby. Do you call yourselves SS fan and not a iota of enthusiasm before the big game? People in Iran come from the far corners of Iran to Tehran to watch the game, we at least can post a few post in the SS fan thread.

A kick ass butt kicking of "Bee Hal" ss fans will be in order after the big Derby, better do something about it until there is time.
            "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

seriously, who is this guy armin jan and which agency does he work for??
              he seems like a hardcore perspolisi who is trying to blame all the losses on referee mistakes.

see, if it was during shah days when esteghall was given some preferences, then i can understand like the first 2 3 examples he has given. but the rest, i cant accept it because he thinks the referee shouldnt have sent off 2 perspolis players or the hand ball was a penalty or farzad majidi was 100% offisde, etc....
              and how he generalizes it by saying "hamegan motaghed budan penalty bood, hamegan didan offside bood, folan bahman". its as if the whole world disagrees with those referee decisions

if at all, there were referee mistakes, it has been for all teams and against all teams as well. that too, if all that he is saying is correct in the first place and if the whole world saw the games the same way he did and the referee was the only one who thought differently
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

SS fans I am really disappointed where the heck are you before the big game? Where is the enthusiasm?
                I am going to kick some of the SS fans butt for being so Beehal before the Derby. Do you call yourselves SS fan and not a iota of enthusiasm before the big game? People in Iran come from the far corners of Iran to Tehran to watch the game, we at least can post a few post in the SS fan thread.
                A kick ass butt kicking of "Bee Hal" ss fans will be in order after the big Derby, better do something about it until there is time.
                Ali jaan, unlike PP fans who are bikar, we, SS fans, are hard working people, so can't be as active as them

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Funny how you post a piece of news that is written by someone who definilty is biased against SS. I posted simply stats without any angle, that speak for themselves Armin Jaan.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                    Ali jaan, unlike PP fans who are bikar, we, SS fans, are hard working people, so can't be as active as them

NO matter how busy, before the big game, SS fans thread should be all active. I expect the same from players being the best and same from fans, fair enough?

sigpic

Comment

Khuzestan's (Ahwaz) Red Blue Derby was won by the Blues. Sigs of things to come? Good Omen? Abeeyeteh.
                      SS Ahwaz (BLUE) 1 - Foolad Khuzestan 0

sigpic

Comment

NO matter how busy, before the big game, SS fans thread should be all active. I expect the same from players being the best and same from fans, fair enough?
                        Ok, but am I still able to go to my gf in 5 minutes, or should I screw her and stay here until the game starts?

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Ali jan I just posted what I had read...but you faild to mentioned that 3 of the games where incomplete, so in a way you were also bias

anyways, I think ss fans don't sound so excited 'cause they know this is a lost cause and no need to even perhaps follow the game tomorrow as the mighty REDs will walk over their beloved Blues, but don't worry blue fans, there will always be future games where you can find your form and perhaps get a point here and there.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ali jan I just posted what I had read...but you faild to mentioned that 3 of the games where incomplete, so in a way you were also bias

anyways, I think ss fans don't sound so excited 'cause they know this is a lost cause and no need to even perhaps follow the game tomorrow as the mighty REDs will walk over their beloved Blues, but don't worry blue fans, there will always be future games where you can find your form and perhaps get a point here and there.
                            Aghaa yeki be in ye ghahveyi Red Bulli chizi bede, azize dele baradar dobare dare khab mibine....

DASH ARMINN!!!! HELLLOO WAKEE UPPP... I don't think he gets it, his sleep is way too deep

Comment

^ lol ok, I gave you the warning,,,nagin nagofti....
                              hala che ma khab, che shomaha bidar, farda natijeh maleh Ghermezast..bala berin, paeen biaen, Perspolis farda zadeh,,,ziad nemizanim, vali mibarim, endeh kalam
                              sigpic

Comment

^ lol ok, I gave you the warning,,,nagin nagofti....
                                hala che ma khab, che shomaha bidar, farda natijeh maleh Ghermezast..bala berin, paeen biaen, Perspolis farda zadeh,,,ziad nemizanim, vali mibarim, endeh kalam
                                nokhte sare khate jok yadet nare

Comment

Working...
                                X