• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JANUARIO INJURED NOOOOO

DAAAMN!!!!

Comment

ok my thoughts on the game..

- the 1st 15-20 mins of this game will probably be tight, and if there is a goal, it's likely that it'll be from a set piece or somewhat accidental. reason being the substantial mental pressure on the players. afterwards, players will start focusing on combos and tactics, given they've been prepared well enough mentally.
      - therefore it's crucial to use experienced players who won't be wimping out in front of all those fans. thankfully we're quite blessed from that perspective. ghorbani, majidi, jabbari, kazemi, akbari (maybe) and akbarpour are players that should control the game when it gets tougher on the younger players.
      - as mentioned, this game will be VERY PHYSCIAL, and that's one of the weaker aspects of ESES. so players like koushki, kazemi, akbarpour and even alizadeh (to some extent) can be of big help.
      - as much as i would like to see an offense-oriented lineup, im pretty sure we'll play with two DMs, especially since heydari and beygzade might leave empty space behind them on the flanks. so it's not necassarily a bad thing. also keep in mind that karimi is motivated for this game, so kazemi's destructive abilities will be required. and if he's busy marking karimi, then we need more defensive troops for bagheri. that's probably why GN used them both in the rahahan game, to set them up for friday.

my lineup:

------------Taleblou------------
      ----------Montazeri-------------
      Koushki---------------Ghorbani
      -------Kazemi---Akbari---------
      Heydari----------------Beygzadeh
      -----------Jabbari----------------
      --------------------
      Akbarpour---
      -----------Majidi-----------------

I think it would be important to start majidi for the reason i mentioned, and sub him in the 2nd half if he's dribbling too much or not using his chances. also, once the PP defense is tired, borhani could be entered instead and run for half the game without losing stamina. other candidate for substitution is beygzade (GN might even not start him due to his age/experience), so he could cost us dearly if he's not focused, and as rightly pointed out, should be replaced with amirabadi or manei. finally, akbarpour is the player that comes to mind for a sub, and of course we're left with alizade or abbasfard.
      in the rahahan game, i saw alizadeh warming up when we conceded the goal, and that kinda discouraged me as you could clearly tell that GN was panicking, and wanted to send him for his throw-ins. so i'm 99% sure that if the result is not desirable, he will surely be used. abbasfard im not really fond of, and i think he was a bad purchase from the beginning so i cant really give an objective opinion about him. on the other hand, if the result turns out to be decent for us, juanario could be used in the last quarter of the match, instead of a striker or kazemi/akbari if they run out of gas.
      So, let's hope it turns out to be a good game to watch, and i really hope that the fans refrain from using profanity and insults in their chants; though soemthing tells me that's wishful thinking.
      and one more thing, if karimi and bagheri are properly disactivated, and we keep the ball on the ground without causing turnovers, im very confident that we can win this one. PP's defense is very shaky and mistake-prone, so we can surely capitalize on that.
      and im predicting that jabbari will score a goal, probably from an accurate shot/free-kick .

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Dash Hassan, what'z with the font

Comment

NO, Janvario is one of out best players!
          only if he was a few years younger, he could make it big!
          Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
          http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
          [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
          Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
            Dash Hassan, what'z with the font
            Nothing . I like changin things up once in a while.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

We will WIN the derby on friday! 2-1.

Comment

^^^ thatsa spirit i like to see

WE WILL CRUSH EM AND MAKE RUN BACK TO THEIR MOMMIES CRYING FOR HELP..

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                  JANUARIO INJURED NOOOOO

DAAAMN!!!!
                  He is always injured one way or another since he joined SS, but I think it is n't serious and he will play for sure.
                  "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                  Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                  Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                  sigpic

Comment

I beleive the key battles will be the Petrovitch, Karimi match up against the Khosro Haydari on the right and one of the Baykzadeh, Amir Abadi, Maniyee on the left. I hope GN doesn't play 3-6-1. PP defense is their weak point specially if they are stretched across the field. Another reason I hope GN doesn't play 3-6-1 is, it will take the aerial attack away from us.
                    Go Blue boys. Let make it three in a row.
                    "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

shenidam to tamrineh teametoon dava shodeh lol
                      sigpic
                      Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                        shenidam to tamrineh teametoon dava shodeh lol
                        yea, i heard it too. apparently, the guys were debating how many to score against u guys and who all to be the scorers. everyone was voting for the great alizadeh to score on a bicycle kick while talebloo scoring from a goal kick got second place, but then aliabadi and ahmadinejad who are both perspolisis called and interfered from above saying, we know u guys are too good for them and gonna kill them on friday, so take it easy on them.....
                        Originally posted by siavasharian
                        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

I think Ghorbani will score one tomorrow. Interesting to watch Koushki Tore Battle. Anyone knows if this DiKarmo guy (new Brazilian PP signed) is really good? How does he do in the practices?

sigpic

Comment

How serious is Juanvario's injury? Will he still be able to play?

btw, I had a dream that we were leading (or had actually won, don't remember it well anymore)
                            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                              How serious is Juanvario's injury? Will he still be able to play?
                              btw, I had a dream that we were leading (or had actually won, don't remember it well anymore)

I don't think it is serios and he will play.

sigpic

Comment

Interesting Statistics about SS PP head to head games. They played 64 times so far. As you can see SS has won 20time vs. PP only won 16 times and rest has been tie games.

/ شهرآور پايتخت/ جدال سرخ و آبي از نگاه آمار
                                تيم هاي استقلال و پرسپوليس تهران روز جمعه هفته جاري شصت و پنجمين ديدار َسنتي پايتخت را برابر يکديگر برگزار خواهند کرد.

در گزارش زير عملکرد دو تيم در شصت و چهار بازي گذشته مورد بررسي قرار گرفته است.
                                * در شصت و چهار ديدار گذشته تيم هاي استقلال و پرسپوليس 75 بازيکن دو تيم موفق به گل زدن شدند که سهم تيم استقلال 35 نفر و سهم تيم پرسپوليس 40 بازيکن است.
                                * در تيم استقلال "علي جباري" و "غلامحسين مظلومي" هر کدام با 5 گل، "عباس مژدهي" 4 گل، "حسن روشن"، "صمد مرفاوي" و "صادق ورمزيار" هر کدام با 3 گل به ترتيب در صدر گلزنان اين باشگاه قرار دارند.
                                در تيم پرسپوليس تهران نيز "صفر ايرانپاک" با 7 گل، "حسين کلاني" 6 گل، "همايون بهزادي" و "مهدي هاشمي نسب" هر کدام با 4 گل و "فرشاد پيوس" با 3 گل ، گلزنان برتر پرسپوليس به تيم استقلال محسوب مي شوند.
                                * "غلامرضا فتح آبادي"، "شاهرخ بياني" و "مهدي هاشمي نسب" از بازيکناني هستند که در هر دو تيم بازي کرده و موفق به گل زني شدند.
                                * فتح آبادي 2 گل به پرسپوليس و يک گل به استقلال، بياني 2 گل به استقلال و يک گل به پرسپوليس و مهدي هاشمي نسب وقتي در تيم پرسپوليس بود 4 گل به استقلال زد و زماني که عضو تيم استقلال بود يک گل براي اين تيم به ثمر رساند.
                                * ميانگين گل هاي زده استقلال در 64 شهرآورد گذشته يک و 88 صدم درصد و ميانگين گل هاي تيم پرسپوليس در اين مدت يک و شش دهم براي هر بازيکن گل زننده است.
                                * تيم هاي استقلال و پرسپوليس از فروردين ماه سال 1347 که اولين ديدار خود را برگزار کردند تا به حال در مجموع 64 بار مقابل يکديگر صف آرايي کردند که در مجموع تيم استقلال در 20 بازي و پرسپوليس 16 ديدار برنده شدند و 28 بازي نيز با نتيجه تساوي خاتمه يافته است.
                                * در 28 ديداري که با نتيجه تساوي به پايان رسيده است ،* 13 ديدار يعني 43/46 درصد با نتيجه تساوي بدون گل، 50 درصد ديدارها (14 بازي) با نتيجه تساوي يک بر يک و در 57/3 درصد (يک بازي) با تساوي 2 بر 2 خاتمه يافته است.
                                * پر گل ترين ديدار اين دو تيم، شهرآورد 16 شهريور 1352 است که با نتيجه شش بر صفر به سود تيم پرسپوليس بود.
                                * از 64 ديدار گذشته ، 68/3 درصد آنان يعني ديدارهاي چهارم، ششم و سي و هشتم نا تمام ماند که با راي فدراسيون فوتبال، تيم استقلال با نتيجه سه بر صفر به پيروزي رسيد.
                                * 130 گل در شصت و چهار ديدار بين تيم هاي استقلال و پرسپوليس رد و بدل شد که سهم استقلال با 66 گل برابر با 77/50 درصد و سهم پرسپوليس با 64 گل يعني 23/49 درصد است.
                                * ميانگين گل در هر ديدار براي استقلال 03/1درصد و براي پرسپوليس يک گل است.
                                * تفاضل گل اين دو تيم در ديدارهاي گذشته مثبت دو به سود استقلال است.
                                * فقط در ديدار سي ام از 64 ديدار گذشته تيم هاي استقلال و پرسپوليس که در روز 19 اسفند سال 1367 برگزار شد، ضربات پنالتي تعيين کننده تيم پيروز ميدان بود که پرسپوليس با نتيجه 4 بر 2 استقلال را تسليم کرد.
                                * از نظر سرعت در زدن گل، تيم استقلال رکورد دار است. "علي سامره" در ديدار پنجاه و سوم در دقيقه اول بازي، "رضا عادل خاني" و "داود سيد عباسي" به ترتيب در شهرآورد هاي يازدهم و پنجاه و ششم در دقيقه سوم و "اميد روانخواه" در دقيقه چهارم آخرين ديدار دو تيم، براي استقلال تهران گل زندند.
                                "حسين کلاني" در دقيقه دوم ديدار ششم براي پرسپوليس گل به ثمر رساند.
                                * تيم پرسپوليس تهران از نظر گل زدن در دقايق پاياني بازي رکورددار اين ديدارها است. "صفر ايرانپاک" در ديدار هفتم، "حسين کلاني" در ديدار هشتم و "همايون بهزادي" در شهرآورد دوازدهم در دقيقه 90 بازي براي تيم پرسپوليس گل زني داشتند.
                                از اين نظر "پيروز قرباني" در دقيقه 2+90 در ديدار پنجاه و هشتم براي استقلال گل به ثمر رساند.
                                * تيم استقلال تهران در شهرآورد چهل و دوم در روز 27 مهر ماه سال 1375 تا ديدار چهل و نهم در نهم ديماه 1379 در هشت ديدار متوالي موفق به شکست پرسپوليس نشد.
                                * سه ديدار گذشته اين تيم ها نيز با نتيجه مشابه يک بر يک به پايان رسيد.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X