X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaz View Post
    Armin jan, yadet nare, GN has never lost a derby
    nor has Ghotbi Kaz jan
    but hey, there is always a "first", and I am referring to GN's record here not Ghotbi's

but Kaz, who was in charge the last time the derby had a winner, which was the game Perspolis won 2-1, wasn't GN? or was it Marfavi?I think it was Marfavi.
    sigpic
    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
      nor has Ghotbi Kaz jan
      but hey, there is always a "first", and I am referring to GN's record here not Ghotbi's
      but Kaz, who was in charge the last time the derby had a winner, which was the game Perspolis won 2-1, wasn't GN? or was it Marfavi?I think it was Marfavi.
      Marfavi. GN in his 3 years (6 derbies) as SS coach never lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
        I am sure SS's bench is do deep, that no Jabbari won't impact us as drastically as many think.
        unfortunately today we saw that Esteghlal is nothing without Jabbari. The guy comes on and we score twice

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
          unfortunately today we saw that Esteghlal is nothing without Jabbari. The guy comes on and we score twice
          Actually, we were 1-1 when Jabbari came on. But when he came on he did change things massively.

Comment

Originally posted by kaz View Post
            Actually, we were 1-1 when Jabbari came on. But when he came on he did change things massively.
            Ghehehe O yeah my bad. But they felt his presence when he was warming up. He was providing them energy. Isn't that a kind of Doping?

Comment

Rooberoo amadeh bash

Comment

With Jabari in, esteghlal played really well! they are much much more organized in defense... but they still need a Khalili-type player... their offense is really weak...

maybe it's because goals come from all over the place.... Jabari, Amirabadi, Ghorbani, Akarpour, Borhani, Majidi, Beykzadeh... (this is counting the odd 6-0 game)

compared to Perspolis where Nibakht, Bagheri and Toure only scored... this shows specialization and proper use of players... when we look back only teams with dedicated strikers have always succeeded, whether in IPL or other leagues...

Perspolis last year had Khalili, Saip the year before had Khalili again, Esteghlal the year before had Enayati-Akbarpour and so on...
                sigpic

Comment

not the best of games for us, happy with the win.

i was happy with all our players except beygzadeh. i think he did poorly compared to the rest of the team.

i really dont mind playing without abbasfard and alizadeh on the field if our players learn to play on the ground. with the good number of small but techniki midfielders and strikers we have, we can play very well on the ground, quick passing type like today. i think in the second half, we were not very harmless, having player with 6 midfielders and only 1 strikers (borhani) upfront, but with the arrival of akbarpour, we got more dangerous upfront again. ofcourse,,as usual, we didnt capitalize on our chances
                  im glad ghalenoi realized this early and pulled out abbasfard who isnt the type of player to run alot in midfield and help the midfield in controlling the game. we didnt resort to much crossings and high balls once ababsfard left, so his absence wasnt much felt.

the thing is, with 3-5-2, we are playing 5 midfielders and we should use this advantage of higher number of midfielders to our benefit and try to control the game and the middle of the game..
                  today, rahahan also played with 5 midfielders (4-5-1) and so, our midfield couldnt dictate its superiority until jabbari came in. he not only became a 6th midfielder and outnumbered them in midfield, but also, his qualities was added advantage to us.

perspolis will also be playing 4-2-3-1. so its gonna be a clash of 5 of their midfielders with 5 of ours.
                  the main disadvantage i see our players having towards theirs is the physical inferiority, atleast size wise.
                  their players are physically stronger and also have aerial advantage over us.

zare, bagheri, nikbakht thats 3 tall and strong midfielders. karimi isnt that poor in the air either and toure as their lone forward often comes back to help the midfielders and he too is good in the air.
                  so, we should try to keep the ball on the ground as much as possible and avoid giving them corner kicks as much as we can. our players have a faster pace and if we are able to play quick transitions from defense to offense and quick passing combos, we can overcome their relatively slower speed in the middle and use that to our advantage. then, its all upto our strikers to convert.

i must say, talebloo and the defense should be highly alert as well, specially our 2 wingbacks heydari and beygzadeh. beygzadeh has a good physique but his performance today was worrysome for me. i jsut hope he was having an off day andon friday, he will be on top form.
                  same with talebloo. i havent seen any great saves by him for sometime now to show me he is on top form.

im still confused, whether we should play with borhani and akbarpour upfront or bench one of them and play abbasfard/alizadeh next to one of them.
                  Originally posted by siavasharian
                  ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                  بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

who wears #3 for SS??

Comment

Amirabadi,, why?

Comment

Amirabadi,, why?

Comment

I know you love Jabbari and all but even with Jabbari in out team played really poor IMO. We were lucky Borhani made something out of a 30% chance (acutally he was offside too and lucky line mandidnt' catch it).

I need to run right now, I post my evaluation of the game later. I was really disappointed with the game reading of GN during this game. SS is full of jewles like Ahmand Khazavirio, pooladi, Milad Noori, unfortunately GN seems he has lost his sense of trusting the youth. Jabbari is a great players and all, but it wasn't like after him coming in, team was night and the day. Second half of the game was one of the most boring games I have ever watched.

Shir Khosroo Haydari. This guy week in and week out puts a great performance. Reminds of Mehdavi Kia during the 98-2002 era.
                          "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                          Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                          Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                            I know you love Jabbari and all but even with Jabbari in out team played really poor IMO. We were lucky Borhani made something out of a 30% chance (acutally he was offside too and lucky line mandidnt' catch it).

I need to run right now, I post my evaluation of the game later. I was really disappointed with the game reading of GN during this game. SS is full of jewles like Ahmand Khazavirio, pooladi, Milad Noori, unfortunately GN seems he has lost his sense of trusting the youth. Jabbari is a great players and all, but it wasn't like after him coming in, team was night and the day. Second half of the game was one of the most boring games I have ever watched.

Shir Khosroo Haydari. This guy week in and week out puts a great performance. Reminds of Mehdavi Kia during the 98-2002 era.
                            I'm not saying Jabbari was the best, or we played our best football with him, but from the moment he came on, the whole game changed. Our midfield was dead without Mojtaba. I think all of us saw that.

And Ali jaan, azize dele baradar, joone har ki doost dari, don't bring in Pooladi... that guy is TERRIBLE, he is something like a Ali Alizadeh but then in midfield

Comment

So true, He did it for TM against KSA too. IMO, SS is so lucky to have such a talented player.

Comment

I'm not saying Jabbari was the best, or we played our best football with him, but from the moment he came on, the whole game changed. Our midfield was dead without Mojtaba. I think all of us saw that.

And Ali jaan, azize dele baradar, joone har ki doost dari, don't bring in Pooladi... that guy is TERRIBLE, he is something like a Ali Alizadeh but then in midfield

Guys like Pooladi, Khazaviri or any player needs the time and trust from the coach in order to gain the confidence. The same way that GN 4 years ago trusted likes of Talebloo and Sadeghi and Ghorbani. We don't see the same attitude. That year GN, didn't renew big time players like Sohrab Bakhtiyarizadeh or Hadi Tabatabi and the other goalie (who got into the fight in the PP SS game forgot his name now who played in the TM as well) and gave chances to guys like Sadeghi and Talebloo. Players like Pooladi, Milad Noori are the future. The same happened with Ravankhah, you saw at the begining he wasn't good but the single goal to PP I would say impacted his playing days in SS a lot in a good way.
                                "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                                Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                                Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X