Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
    I've been praying for his removal everyday. I never liked him anyway. I hope we can get Gharib back. I liked the guy
    If I am not mistaken Gharib was in bed with GN or I am thinking of someone else?

Actually I would like to give a chance to Zaribafan to see what does he do. I realize he is the henchmen of Aliabadi and company, however, one can be a henchman of Aliabadi and still be a good manager (modeer).

I read Zaribafan's interview and there were two positive things in the article:
    One he seemed to have a calm and logical approach when criticizing Fattolahzadeh. I didnt' see an emotional apporach. A good thing.

He said SS needs a full time CEO. I think that is a good point. Fattolahzadeh was in Baku for his degree or business, ran a few papers and has a position in IFF and CEO of SS, too many responsibilities. I think the guy Vaez Ashtiyani will become the CEO.

I realize Fattollahzadeh was a true SS fan and loves the team and I respect him and thank him for his hard work , but he didn't seem to be a good manager.

We will wait and see.
    "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
    Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
    Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
      ... He said SS needs a full time CEO. I think that is a good point. Fattolahzadeh was in Baku for his degree or business, ran a few papers and has a position in IFF and CEO of SS, too many responsibilities. I think the guy Vaez Ashtiyani will become the CEO ...

the hypocracy is revealed when this guy Vaez announced that he has no plan
      resigning from the head of cycling federation and he does no even count it as a
      second job but FZ's small things on the side is considered 2nd, 3rd and 4th jobs!

they can easily defame any1 to serve their purpose. Vaez has no plans for SS and
      has no mission but to help Ansari take over the club and that had to be done away
      from the eyes of people who care for the club.

Comment

Ok, the first question that comes to my head after watching this game today and even before that is: Why the hell isnt my boy Farhad Majidi in teameh melli??!?? 3 goals against esteghlal ahvaz, which is not even comparable to Payam mashad that Persepolis played this week and barely beat. Anyways, to make things short, Esteghlal #1 this year....ABumoslem 2.......Sepahan3....My predictions!

Comment

Amazing match by us. Bacheha motchakrim

I'll come up with my analysis later
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by FarFar View Post
            Ok, the first question that comes to my head after watching this game today and even before that is: Why the hell isnt my boy Farhad Majidi in teameh melli??!?? 3 goals against esteghlal ahvaz, which is not even comparable to Payam mashad that Persepolis played this week and barely beat. Anyways, to make things short, Esteghlal #1 this year....ABumoslem 2.......Sepahan3....My predictions!
            Dadash I wouldn't go that far to say we wil be the champions. It's just 1 game, we have to wait and see whether we can be consistent or not.
            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

congrads SS fans...you guys needed this and our league needed this as well....
              ss must not be fooled tho, some good and effective changes by GN, but overall, the team is still not what they should be in a season where they have ACL coming up.
              not to mention SS ahvaz was the worst ss ahvaz we've seen in some years.
              enjoy the win guys
              sigpic
              Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                Dadash I wouldn't go that far to say we wil be the champions. It's just 1 game, we have to wait and see whether we can be consistent or not.
                with farhad on their team i wouldnt doubt them. He's a great player and reminds me of me. Hahaha....no joke.

Comment

congrads to Abi fans.... Esteghlal Ahvaz sucked... so dont get to excited Tehran's mid field was good with Jabbari and the brazilian player attacking and playing smart

Comment

congrats to all blue fans
                    eyval bacheha, after such a long time one could enjoy Esteghlal's display.
                    I hope there'll be continuity and consistency.

Comment

What a delightful show by Esteghlal today. We saw everything that a great team with great players must do to win a game. It was obvious from the first whistle that Esteghlal is playing with tactics and has a strategy. Some nice one-touch football, and combo moves clearly showed our upper hand (the midfield). And as we all know, the team that has the midfield, has the game.

I must say, I was very happy to see the lineup (Ali jan, maybe GN heard you.. he benched kazemi ). Honestly, playing Jabbari, Juanario, and Akbari together was a great choice. Beygzadeh also played a great game, centered with both feet, and overall finished his good performance with the goal. Heydari was of course, like previous games, simply brilliant. I'm sure that if he continues like this, he will definitely deserve a call-up to TM. And Yadollah Akbari's game was central as well, and did a good job replacing Kazemi. Great crosses for the first two goals.

The defense did their thing, and had a relaxed game today. I was particularly impressed by montazeri, his ball-handling skills along with his speed and passes are remarkable. Also worth mentioning was Taleblou's jumps and exits from goal. He gave no rebounds, and showed reliable in the air. That's a great sign, since it used to be one of his weaknesses.

And now the strikers, our most important and vulnerable line so far. I must say, based on today's display, in which all strikers got a chance to show what they're made of, GN should use ONLY Majidi and Akbarpour/Borhani. Should a substitution be required, I suggest that GN keeps a coin in his pocket, and flips it for deciding on Alizadeh or Abbasfard. Abbasfard.... If he was HALF a decent striker, we could've scored at least two more goals today. It's true that Borhani also wasted some great chances, but at least he scored two goals, ran back when he turned the ball over, and played with a fighting spirit. But Abbasfard didn't really contribute to the team's movement in the opponent's field, and displayed terrible centering and shooting ability.

So. CONGRATULATIONS to all Esteghlali's, especially GN who finally got some credit, and showed everyone that he's actually been working with the team, and they're capable of inflicting serous damage once they do their job right. Although let's not forget that esteghlal ahvaz played a terrible game too.

I also want to finish my post with a salute to JABBARI. I honestly challenge ANY football fan on this forum to give me one good reason why Andranik Teymourian should deserve a starting position in TM, when Mojtaba is playing in such good form? I'm telling you.. bringing him in from the 70th minute is such a waste! His vision, and selfless style of play, along with his midas touch on the ball should be an example for every Iranian midfielder hoping to make it to Europe some day.
                      PS- (Juanario in his current form)+(Jabbari @ his best)=A lethal weapon that EVERY team must fear (Ehem Perspolisis!)

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Dametoon garm.

I'm hoping Ghalenoi won't bring back Kazemi to our team again. Keep the Jabbari - Januario - Akbari (as DMF) on the field. I was very happy with Khosro Heydari and Beygzadeh as well.

As always Arash Borhani scored 2 of the 18 chances.

But I have to say: Bacheha Motchakereem

Comment

Congrats to my friends in the blue camp. Great game and finally you guys got some deserved breathing space and your team really exploded. Well done! Not to take anything away from you guys as you did brilliant, but what's happened to Es-A? It was like watching a senior elite team playing their U-13 side, or considering the mobility of them maybe it was their +65 side
                          Anyways, enjoy!
                          HOMER: Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether
                          you win or lose.... it's how drunk you get.

Comment

Originally posted by FarFar View Post
                            3 goals against esteghlal ahvaz, which is not even comparable to Payam mashad that Persepolis played this week and barely beat.

Are you trying to be funny?

You watch football and are a football fan, and think Esteghlal Ahvaz played better than Payam e Mash'had?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by perspolisi View Post
                              Are you trying to be funny?

You watch football and are a football fan, and think Esteghlal Ahvaz played better than Payam e Mash'had?
                              Pas bebin Payam che badbakht boode

no but seriously, Payam played great, but they missed experience, I think if they had the experience in their team, they could've snatched a draw from Azadi,

Comment

great game guys!!! CONGRATZ EVERYONE!!

our midfield was really awesome today, all 5 of them!!
                                the 2 wigners were great, specially khosro heydari!! man this guy is a great player. he knows when to dribble, when to tackle, when to pass, when to shoot. the only problem are his crosses, they need to be more accurate.

really amazing game by him.

janvario was also great. he really reminds me of zandi, not the best defensive attributes, nor the most techniki player, but wat wonder, quick, accurate vision and passing. running all around the field, providing support for his teamates, creating space where needed and playing nice passing combo specially with jabbari.

did anyone else notice the great coordination and understanding janvario and jabbari had. thats great.

also, notice how when the rest of the midfield plays well, jabbari's game also becomes better. jabbari was never really that poor. he just didnt have good support from his team mates and it appeared he was playing weak.

akbari played well. good tackles and nice accurate passes.
                                however, i still think he needs to be tested more. we need to see him playing the DM role against a stronger opponent with a stronger midfield and offensive line to see if he really can survive the pressure.

for next game, leave kazemi on the bench to make him pull his acts together. at the same time, we never know, akbari could really work out for as a DM, althought i must say, im skeptical of his destructive abilities which is essential for a DM.

about the 2 forwards upfront, i still am not sure which 2 should start, but like the saying goes, dont change a winning team. so i would say start abbasfard and borhani next game as well and lets see wat happens.
                                if borhani can come back to himself, we never know, maybe akbarpours dismiss was a blessing in disguise!!
                                Originally posted by siavasharian
                                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                                X