No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i read 10-17 percent of Bao's contract will be paid to ss.
    sigpic
    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

shafiei contract was suspended during investigations

پس از شكايت سايپا و با حكم كميته* انضباطي؛
      قرارداد شفيعي با استقلال موقتا به حالت تعليق درآمد

خبرگزاري دانشجويان ايران - تهران
      سرويس: ورزشي - فوتبال

به دستور كميته* انضباطي فدراسيون فوتبال،قرارداد حميد شفيعي با باشگاه استقلال به طور موقت به حالت تعليق درآمد.

عبدالرحمان شاه حسيني، رييس كميته* انضباطي در گفت*وگو با خبرگزاري دانشجويان ايران (ايسنا)، اظهار كرد:باشگاه سايپا پس از قرارداد حميد شفيعي با باشگاه استقلال شكايتي را به انضمام اسناد و مداركي به كميته انضباطي فدراسيون فوتبال ارسال كرده است كه در همين رابطه امروز پنج شنبه نشست فوق*العاده*اي در كميته* انضباطي برگزار شد.

وي ادامه داد: در اين نشست مقرر شد با دستور موقت حضور شفيعي در ليگ برتر به حالت تعليق در بيايد و از ثبت قرارداد اين بازيكن در هيات فوتبال استان تهران تا زماني مشخص شدن اصل ماجرا جلوگيري شود.

شاه حسيني تاكيدكرد: اين حكم موقت بوده و تا زمان روشن شدن تكليف اين بازيكن است.

Comment

i don't much about this ala, but as we all know, IFF doesn't like controversies, so they will cover this whole thing up soon just like they did with Emad Reza's contract!
        sigpic
        Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
          we sold akbarpour or was his contract over?
          i thought we only sold meysam bao...the other players all ran out of contract..i dunno about ansarian though..
          his contract was over, but it doesn't matter, and also Baoo's contract was over, but cuz they were U23 when they had a contract with us, it's in the FIFA regulations we get a percentage of their contract... cuz we "developed" them

and Ansarian was sold for 150 mlillion toman

Comment

I am sure meysam next one to go to emirates.

kasra biya pishe roudbarian.
            Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz View Post
              I am sure meysam next one to go to emirates.

kasra biya pishe roudbarian.
              Meysam in Meysam Maniei? I doubt he will go to UAE this soon

and me becoming a longi? Over my dead body

Comment

what's longi? coem to roudi thread I meant!
                Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz View Post
                  what's longi? coem to roudi thread I meant!
                  ooooohh I thought you meant me becoming a longi (aka persepolisi)

my bad

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                    i read 10-17 percent of Bao's contract will be paid to ss.

Damn, you cheer for like every team in the league...Not everyone can be 1st place in the end. Choose one team you cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by FarFar View Post
                      Damn, you cheer for like every team in the league...Not everyone can be 1st place in the end. Choose one team you cheater.

No he is a example of a smart man, who can be honest and neutral to every team, even his biggest rivals.

He doesn't cheer for us, only in ACL

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
                        his contract was over, but it doesn't matter, and also Baoo's contract was over, but cuz they were U23 when they had a contract with us, it's in the FIFA regulations we get a percentage of their contract... cuz we "developed" them

and Ansarian was sold for 150 mlillion toman
                        thanx bro, repped!
                        Originally posted by siavasharian
                        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by FarFar View Post
                          Just like you who have an Aboomoslem signature banner and cheer for ss?
                          And he's all red FYI.
                          HOMER: Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether
                          you win or lose.... it's how drunk you get.

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                            thanx bro, repped!
                            Ma mokhlesetim dadash

Comment

Didnt Esteghlal Tehran recieve about $800.000 for the sale of Akbarpour ??...

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_nr1 View Post
                                Didnt Esteghlal Tehran recieve about $800.000 for the sale of Akbarpour ??...
                                no,, they will receive a percentage of that... Akbarpour himself will make 800.000 USD and the club will get like 15% or something of it...

Comment

Working...
                                X