No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about we buy Ansarian and play him next to Taghipour as our new strikers?
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
      How about we buy Ansarian and play him next to Taghipour as our new strikers?
      I think that Taghipour can learn from Ansarian

Comment

Originally posted by iran4eva View Post
        sorry to be the messenger, but akbarpour is suspended until further notice by the disciplinary committee for his foul in the saba game:

http://isna.ir/ISNA/NewsView.aspx?ID...1199013&Lang=P

next time, I hope it's better news.

PS- GN has stated that he is still loyal to his promise to make us league champions. he said that our point difference with PP is only 4 points, and we've played 3 away games whereas PP has only had one, so he is confident that our point difference, and standing will surely be enhanced in the near future. he also said that whenever fathollahzadeh asks him to leave, he will do so without any problems (ISNA source).
        I'm happy it happened. It sounds a bit strange but I hope he can learn it now. I hope also Esteghlal punishes him. He has to learn that your team comes first. That you need to be a teamplayer and that a teamplayer doesn't do stupid stuff like that. Give him a 3 game suspension.

Comment

I was so mad at that sub. He pulled Abbasfard out, brought Majidi. What does that say?
          Then he reversed his decision and put Taghipoor in the forward.

GN needs to become the stuborn guy that he was during the 5th (or was it foruth) IPL season and trust his guts. When he brought Ghorbani, Sadeghi, Talebloo to the main team and got rid of whole bunch of big name players in SS.
          "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
          Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
          Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
          sigpic

Comment

Akbarpour disciplinary records will hurt the team if it is not controlled by the club and Ghalenoei in particular.

He was doing well in UAE league , it is something in Iran that beings the worst in him !!

To be honest , no complaint against the decision by IFF...I think it is fair.

sigpic

Comment

i may sound silly and stupid, but i dont think it was intentional. it appears to be in slow motion when u see it repeatedly, but, when u see the whole scene again at the normal speed, to me it appeared he wanted to place his foot on the ball and roll it but the defenders leg reached the ball before him.

anywayz,,,, fanai was the referee expert on navad and said that akbarpour should have been sent off and esteghlal should have got a penalty for the 100% handball by farzaneh on that cross.
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

is it true SS is signing a u23 Cameroonian striker?

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I could see that as well yashar and you might as well be correct, but as I said in the other post, unfortunately his reputation has made everyone to not give him the benefit of the doubt in these cases
                  sigpic
                  Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Alizadeh is the most useless striker in Iran.

He should be a discuss thrower instead.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                      I could see that as well yashar and you might we well be correct, but as I said in the other post, unfortunately his reputation has made everyone to not give him the benefit of the doubt in these cases
                      true...
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                        thanx for the news hassan. i guess akbarpour is punished for his mistake.

maybe majidi can do something now upfront...
                        khahesh mikonam, unfortunately majidi has shown to be inconsistent in the PGL. He scored some beauties towards the end of last season, but it took him like 6 games before he was on a roll. I just hope to God that he's back on track and starts being the old deadly fast accurate farhad......right away.

that would be good for a change...

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

btw guys have you noticed that if Payam wins tomorrow against Perspolis, esteghlal will fall to the LAST place in the standings, at least for 48 hours and that would simply be unacceptable....so in conclusion, pray and hope that Perspolis wins tomorrow
                          sigpic
                          Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

hehe good observation armin jan.

i was very keen on seeing janvario play for us.
                            he played his first 45 minutes for us, he wasnt that bad. his game resembles zandi. he doesnt have a lot of skills but he plays good one touch football with a good vision and understanding of football.

his defensive duties are weak however.

now that akbarpour is suspended, maybe its time borhani got some play time again??
                            so i would play borhani as striker and majidi as midfielder next to jabbari and see wat happens.

this sux, we have 5 6 weeks of IPL done plus the camp in turkey and still every week, the team changes...
                            ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Playing Majidi in midfield is useless. GN needs to show balls and bench up whole bunch of big names who haven't delivered. Majidi, Kazemi specially, if we want to play long balls even Jabbari. I don't know what happened to that no non sense attitude of GN.

A guy like Ahmad Khazaviri on the bench is wasted. This guy is tall good in the air and very technical on the ground, when I watched two practice sessions in Turkey, scored against Bargh in a friendly and hasn't seen a single minute of playing time, when some guy like Alizadeh plays every game. Same with Pooladi. If SS wants to be 17 and play with big names, at least play youger guys like Pooladi and Khazaviri so we will have a good team for the future.
                              "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                              Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                              Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                              sigpic

Comment

Having seen Alizadeh, I'm turning towards Borhani again

I'd say play Akbari, or even Juanvario next, or just a little behind Jabbari, step back from the long balls to these sticks upfront, and play ground football with speedy techniqual players upfront.

The long balls are not working for us, so time to step to another strategy.

Also Majidi in the middle is a waste! He dribbles way too much, while in fact we need someone with quick thinking in the middle for speedy ball distribution, not someone who picks up the ball in our half and starts dribbling half of the field to lose it 9 out of the 10 times.
                                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X