Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw guys, bad news.
    yesterday, on the radio, ghalenoi said that the portuguese striker, joao thomas has made a last minute change in mind and has decided to go for his offer in qatar.

apparently fatollahzadeh accepted all his terms and conditions but thomas still changed his mind the last minute. ghalenoi said, probably his wife had a role in it and maybe she didnt wanna stay in iran..

so we are back to alizadeh again
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

^^^ Damn it!! I was really looking forward to have him in our team
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

I won't be able to watch the game live and in order not to know the result, can't come to the PFDC threads.

So Go MY BELOVED BLUE SS boys.

Come on GN, show us you leared from the 4 weeks and stablize the formation.

Come on Abbasfard, Majidi, we need you guys to score.

Agha Mojtaba Jabbari show you are true Mistro.
        "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
        Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
        Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
        sigpic

Comment

Way Khoda I can't believe this...can't believe the chances we missed

Abbasfard missed clear headers once again...Akbarpour and Ghorbani with great chances...the not called pk, Alizadeh, pff don't wanna even start with this clown, and not to forget Juanvario's tak be tak

Saba creates 4 chances and scores 3, 2 from long distance shots while we can't even convert from 1 meter.

Really disappointed!! We really need to find ourselves a decent striker SOON, or this season is over.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

I feel sorry for the fans man, I really do

obviosuly GN and Fatollahzadeh are not the right people for SS, I was wrong about both of them when they first took over,,,,SS needs some changes in the managment and coaching staff.
            sigpic
            Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
              I feel sorry for the fans man, I really do
              obviosuly GN and Fatollahzadeh are not the right people for SS, I was wrong about both of them when they first took over,,,,SS needs some changes in the managment and coaching staff.
              true. a change in management which will hopefully lead to a change in the coaching staff... this GN guy is a disgrace with his stupid tactics... they used to work before because SS had some of the best players so they'd get the result regardless... but now it's a different story...
              sigpic

Comment

It's unbelievable

Comment

i saw the game, at again the ref was crap, i mean he freaking didnt give a pen to ss and i also think akbarpour should of been sent off, the ref was unbelivable.

as much as i am a pp fan but i rly do feel bad for ss fans and the teams, i just dont get it with GN he could of taken such a big advantage from pp in the transfer market when our situation wasnt gd but he went and got all his old stars....ss needs some new blood.

Comment

Til now we've played 2 home games, where we collected 4 points, and 3 away games which we've lost all.

Drawing at home against Sepahan is not good, but it can happen.
                    We all know that playing in Gilan is tough for every team, and that Mes has become a very strong team this season, so the points lost in Kerman are not such a big deal. We have to have it from our home games, and hopefully, next week we can add 3 points in Azadi.

Until now we've played 3 tough opponents away from home, and even though some points should have been collected, still as long as we win our games at home things will get better.

Confidence is what our players need, so a win next week is a must, otherwise it will go from bad to worse.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

*** **** ***** ***** ***** ***** (I'm not swearing, only using symbols )

Aghaye Ghorbani, you are a defender, not an midfielder/playmaker, WHY keep the ball for so long. Aghaye Montazeri the same with you. Aghaye Heydari, should we call you Sattar Zare? The same with Amirabadi... Aghaye Kazemi, did you go picking up flowers (rafti gol bechini??). Aghaye Alizadeh, Goal koja, shoma koja? Aghaye Abbasfard, you are even worse! Mr. Januario, are you too lazy to run? Aghaye Akbarpour, which school did you go?? Aghaye Fekri, you are just a COACH, neither the manager, nor the headcoach, BEGIR BISHIN BABA. Aghaye Ghalenoi, for what did you buy Beygzadeh?? Aghaye Fatollahzadeh, ARE YOU BLIND???

Aghaye Jabbari, khodaeesh DAMET GARM! You deserve to be the captain.
                      Aghaye Mansourian, jaat khaliye
                      Last edited by Kasra.; 09-12-2008, 12:46 PM.

Comment

I had this vibe before thae match and with the TV coverage being delayed , I had even more bad vibes....

What can we say about this display.......!!!!

No disrespect to Saba , they look like a solid team , but all those promises of Ghalenoei about the championship seems to have turned into a serious threat of keeping SS in the league now.

This is the worst performance of Esteghlal since the league has started. ranked one before bottom team.

sigpic

Comment

Where are all those GN fans now?! GN is not a good coach by any standard....he should never be close to TM and SS needs to stop going back to this guy...all these coaches in this world and GN and Firouz karimi seem to be getting bounced around from Team to team....ridicolous....

Comment

Originally posted by GiveitupDaii View Post
                            Where are all those GN fans now?! GN is not a good coach by any standard....he should never be close to TM and SS needs to stop going back to this guy...all these coaches in this world and GN and Firouz karimi seem to be getting bounced around from Team to team....ridicolous....
                            I guess you are not a Ghalenoei fan.

Remember that GN has won the championship for SS with a much less talented team. Blaming the whole thing on Ghalenoei is far from being fair.

sigpic

Comment

Until I saw GN I thought Firoz Karimi was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by maij View Post
                                I guess you are not a Ghalenoei fan.

Remember that GN has won the championship for SS with a much less talented team. Blaming the whole thing on Ghalenoei is far from being fair.
                                Enayati was playing well at the time...IPL material offcourse...and I think we had a good team...I remember that....

Comment

Working...
                                X