Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
    Latest news about SS from the .ww.irna.ir site sport section.
    لغو ديدار دوستانه با ابومسلم
    بازي تدارکاتي استقلال تهران و ابومسلم مشهد که قرار بود فردا در ورزشگاه زمين شماره دو برگزار شود،با نظر امير قلعه نويي منتفي شد.
    اين دو تيم در هفته اول ليگ برتر در ورزشگاه آزادي با هم ديدار کردند که در پايان 90 دقيقه استقلال تهران توانست با نتيجه دو بر صفر ميهمان خود را شکست دهد.
    مهاجمان اروپاي غربي در استقلال
    بعد از منتفي شدن پيوستن بازيکنان کامروني و برزيلي به استقلال تهران،اين بار دو مهاجم از کشورهاي حاضر در اروپاي غربي در تمرينات آبي پوشان حاضر مي شوند تا در صورت جلب نظر قلعه نويي پيراهن اين تيم را در ليگ هشتم حرفه اي برتن کنند .
    مهاجمان فعلي استقلال در چهار بازي اول موفق به گل زني نشده اند و به همين دليل جذب يک مهاجم موثر يکي از اوليت هاي اول کادر فني اين تيم محسوب مي شود.

hope we get a good finisher out of one of these guys. ghalenoi got to find his player as soon as possible. we are losing points as time goes by..
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

esteghlal song i found. it is the first time i heard it.
      what about you guys??
      http://aliss.webng.com/Sounds/01_esteghlal%20song.mp3

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
        thats wat i said..out of position.. thats where badamaki or petrovich play. i dont think that gets the best out of team and i really thin petrovich is perspolis best buy this season, so if i were a perspolisi, i wouldnt wanna see him benched either.
        i see your point but as a persepolis fan itll be a dream come true to see karimi back plus with all the injures we got im sure ghotbi finds a way to use him in starting 11, like u said he probably will have to play out of his natural position

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
          baba goli be jamalet,,,akhbareh teameh shoma ro ham ma bayad behetoon bedim
          here it's the article Agha Kasra jan

They played today and esteghlal won 4-0 with 3 pks scored by akbarpour, alizadeh and akbari and Manei scored the 4th. it seems like ss had all its starters on the field...this is good result, javanan team has been in the camp for some time now and has become a decent team I hear...I hope we make the youth wc time time.

شکست سنگین تیم فوتبال جوانان مقابل استقلال / سه پنالتی برای آبی پوشان
          تیم فوتبال جوانان کشورمان در دیداری تدارکاتی مقابل تیم بزرگسالان استقلال تن به شکستی سنگین داد.
          به گزارش خبرنگار مهر، در این دیدار که عصر امروز در زمین شماره 2 ورزشگاه آزادی برگزار تیم فوتبال استقلال با نتیجه 4 بر صفر مقابل تیم فوتبال جوانان کشورمان به پیروزی رسید.

در این دیدار سیاوش اکبرپور، علی علیزاده و یدالله اکبری سه ضربه پنالتی را برای استقلال به ثمر رساندند. ضمن اینکه میثم منیعی چهارمین گل استقلال را وارد دروازه تیم فوتبال جوانان کرد.

نیمه اول این دیدار با برتری 2 بر صفر تیم استقلال به پایان رسید. مسئولان تیم فوتبال جوانان به قضاوت این دیدار و اعلام سه ضربه پنالتی به سود استقلال به شدت معترض بودند .
          thanks a lot man. I've been so busy lately, dige hosele nadaram beram dombale article. IF I see something it's god, else not, dige velesh mikonam

Comment

Originally posted by Dariushm View Post
            i see your point but as a persepolis fan itll be a dream come true to see karimi back plus with all the injures we got im sure ghotbi finds a way to use him in starting 11, like u said he probably will have to play out of his natural position
            and just one another thing that might be a problem is if either of nikbakht or karimi are benched. that will create a lot of hashie and im guessing those are the reasons ghotbi in the beginning didnt want karimi??

but oh well, on the other hand, karimi joining the squad can also give a lot of moral support to the players, coach and fans. so lets see wat happens.
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
              esteghlal song i found. it is the first time i heard it.
              what about you guys??
              http://aliss.webng.com/Sounds/01_esteghlal%20song.mp3

thanx shayan jan , repped.

the song has a latino rhytm and its beginning is similar to ricky martins cup of life song which he sang for worldcup 1998.

btw, the first few seconds which ferdosipour is commentating, is about the derby where esteghlal beat perspolis 3-2 a few years back with pirouz ghorbani scoring in the 93rd minute.

pirouze 93' yadet nare
              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

A Portuguese striker from their pro league is to joins us. Apparently, he's very decent. Hope it goes through:

گلزني گزينه استقلال در ليگ پرتغال؛
                مهاجم پرتغالي امشب وارد تهران مي*شود
                سرويس: ورزشي - فوتبال
                1387/06/17
                09-07-2008
                16:15:25
                8706-10012: كد خبر
                خبرگزاري دانشجويان ايران - تهران
                سرويس: ورزشي - فوتبال

مهاجم پرتغالي باشگاه استقلال تهران، امشب وارد تهران مي*شود.
                به گزارش خبرگزاري د انشجويان ايران (ايسنا)، مهاجم يك تيم ليگ برتري پرتغال كه مسوولان باشگاه استقلال به هيچ عنوان حاضر به عنوان نام و باشگاه او نيستند، امشب وارد تهران مي*شود.
                گفته مي*شود كه اين مهاجم بسيار با كيفيت بوده و هفته گذشته در ليگ برتر پرتغال موفق به گلزني شده است و به احتمال زياد ظرف يكي، دو روز آينده به صورت رسمي قرارداد خود را با باشگاه استقلال ثبت مي*كند.
                انتهاي پيام

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

^^^ Inshallah!

Any news and/or stats about this guy?
                  Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Amin jaan, we don't even have his name Whahahah What kinda stats ya want on him

Comment

merci hassan for the news!!
                      hope he turns out to be good and we can finally get rid of this alizadeh!!!
                      ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

no problem yashar jan.

in other news, I was flipping through navad newspaper today, and there was a very long interview with shafiezadeh, the owner of esteghlal ahvaz.

in a nutshell, he said that in khuzestan, the officials did not accomodate him fully, and indirectly he said that they just wanted his money etc.

he said that starting from the half-season, he will ally with fathollahzadeh, and from next season, help esteghlal tehran by 2billion tomans a year. he said hala bebinim ba een pool perspolis mitoone ba ma reghabat kone tooye bazikongiri ya na? lol

anyways, those wore the main points, I know it might be wishful thinking, but if it's actually true, then we have a hedayati too! but the only difference is that he's richer, and appears to have better motives than him.

http://www.navad.net/Tommorow/P03.pdf

and btw, the only reason why I thought its not a BS article, is that in the ends he said that he's paying for a high-class foreign striker as requested by GN.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

thats great! thanx!
                          hope it happens, if we can privatize our team, it will be amazzinggggggg!!

ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

yep, we r getting our team privatized which is amazing news!!!!!
                            dont worry it is just the beggining of the season, we can still win the league!!
                            Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                            http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                            [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                            Villa + Messi =

Comment

Esteghlal draw 3-3 with Mehrkam Pars (division 1), the same team that Sepahan beat 1-0 last season in Hazfi Cup.
                              SS played with 10 new player from the 2nd half.

Mehrkam was leading esteghlal 3-1 since minute 55.

SS goal scorers were in order maniei, majidi and alizadeh.

It seems like SS is having much difficulty in defense.

تساوي استقلال برابر تيم ليگ يكي
                              تيم فوتبال استقلال تهران در ديداري تداركاتي مقابل تيم مهركام پارس به تساوي ۳ بر ۳ دست يافت.
                              تيم فوتبال استقلال تهران از ساعت ۱۷ و ۳۰ دقيقه امروز(يكشنبه) در زمين شماره دو ورزشگاه آزادي به مصاف تيم مهركام پارس رفت و مقابل اين تيم به تساوي ۳ بر ۳ دست پيدا كرد.
                              در نيمه نخست حريف ليگ يكي تيم استقلال، بازي بهتري انجام داد و با گل*هاي پويا سيف*پور در دقيقه ۱۷ و عباس پوررمضان در دقيقه ۲۳ در مقابل تك گل ميثم منيعي در دقيقه ۲۵ با نتيجه دو بر يك استقلال تهران را شكست داد.
                              با آغاز نيمه دوم، امير قلعه*نويي به غير از اشكان نامداري به طور كامل تركيب تيم را مورد تغيير قرار داد، اما در نيمه دوم نيز ابتدا تيم مهركام پارس در دقيقه ۵۲ توسط عباس محمدرضايي گل سوم خود را به ثمر رساند. در ادامه بازي تيم استقلال به طور كامل توپ و ميدان را در اختيار گرفت و در دقايق ۵۵ و ۶۰ توسط فرهاد مجيدي و علي عليزاده دو گل ديگر را وارد دروازه مهركام كرد تا اين بازي با ۳ بر ۳ مساوي شود.
                              در دقايق پاياني بازي كولوكا بازيكن اهل كشور ساحل عاج كه از ديروز در تمرينات استقلال حاضر شده است جايگزين سياوش اكبرپور در خط حمله استقلال شد.
                              استقلال پيش از اين در ديداري تداركاتي تيم ملي جوانان ايران را با نتيجه ۴ بر صفر شكست داده بود.
                              در طول بازي امروز امير قلعه*نويي و بازيكنان تيم استقلال و همچنين ساير اعضاي كادرفني اين تيم به شدت از سوي هواداران تشويق شدند

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

thanx for the news shayan jan.
                                i wouldnt really be bothered about such friendlies. they are mostly played to keep the players fit for the remaining league games and the coaches to update themselves on the players fitness, etc.

its interesting how alizadeh keeps scoring in friendlies but never in a league game which is actually rboadcasted
                                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Working...
                                X