• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dash Hassan nisti invara... Aghaa invara beheshte Visit us more

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
      namard, alizadeh also scored!!!

:
      Yashar jaan couldn't help it, I am learning from Ala (our buddy) to kind of ignore (EVER SO CONVINIENTLY OVER SOME FACTS)!!!!!

WTF IS THIS?? cartone footballista or wat???

amirabadi shoots the ball so hard everyone stops to see the ball, the silence in the stadium becomes deafening, everyone have their eyes and mouth wide open, the GK ashkan namdari tries to save it with both hands but the shot was so powerful that the GK couldnt hold on it and even after all the pressure the GK placed on the ball, the ball hits taghipours head so strong that he had a headache and had to sit down??? by a miracle and heroic efforts of capitan subasa, the ball doesnt enter the goal!!!!

carlose amirabadi
      Thanks for the good humor. Came out of a one hour boring meeting and need good humor.

But kidding aside, Amirabadi has good shots (don't know about this thought sound a bittttttttttttt over exagerated). Speaking of Amirabadi he was one of those guys that never fully reached his potential. If only he had better crossing and could cross on the run. I would have taken him any day over Kaabi. Not that Kaabi can cross either, but he had the backing of Branko/foolad and he supposedly being very young (16 supposedly) when he played for the TM and all the hype.
      Amazingly enough despite his young age he never played for our youth or u19 or U23 team (maybe once).
      "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
      Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
      Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iran4eva View Post
        ali agha maham hastim! ta cheshe hameye badkhahaye esteghlal az kase dar ad!

Esteghlal4eva!!!
        Dada we missed you. Team ain't doing well, but true SS fans never leave the team alone. stop by for a chayee ghand pahloo sometimes.
        "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

Kasra Bro, Ali Agha and hameye esteghlaliyaye ba maram... Mokhlese hamatoon ham hastam. Ye doone post tooye een thread rad nashode ke man nakhoonde bashamesh, just been a lil busy these days.

But roo chesham, I'll post more

Speaking of which, perspolis is seriously considering to sign a deal with ali karimi. I know it's long-related news, but it's serious news for us...

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Sometimes wins like this can really turn a team around and help with their morales, even a friendly, but too bad ss's next game is away again, thanks to the week-5 being postponed and I think what ss needs is a home win in azadi and in front of the home crowd to revive their season.
            ss beat javanan TM 4-0 as you know.
            sigpic
            Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

/\ When was that match Armin jaan? Does anybody know who played for us?

Comment

Originally posted by iran4eva View Post
                Kasra Bro, Ali Agha and hameye esteghlaliyaye ba maram... Mokhlese hamatoon ham hastam. Ye doone post tooye een thread rad nashode ke man nakhoonde bashamesh, just been a lil busy these days.

But roo chesham, I'll post more

Speaking of which, perspolis is seriously considering to sign a deal with ali karimi. I know it's long-related news, but it's serious news for us...
                well, lets see wat happens. at the moment, bagheri is a much more dangerous than karimi. i dunno if karimi will be benched or will be played in bagheris spot or played on the side, but i think its a huge mistake to remove bagheri from the spot he is playing in now.
                Originally posted by siavasharian
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Yashar, what will be done is something like Bagheri playing the DM behind Karimi... both players will be starting and ultimately Persepolis will be startling.

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                    /\ When was that match Armin jaan? Does anybody know who played for us?
                    baba goli be jamalet,,,akhbareh teameh shoma ro ham ma bayad behetoon bedim
                    here it's the article Agha Kasra jan

They played today and esteghlal won 4-0 with 3 pks scored by akbarpour, alizadeh and akbari and Manei scored the 4th. it seems like ss had all its starters on the field...this is good result, javanan team has been in the camp for some time now and has become a decent team I hear...I hope we make the youth wc time time.

شکست سنگین تیم فوتبال جوانان مقابل استقلال / سه پنالتی برای آبی پوشان
                    تیم فوتبال جوانان کشورمان در دیداری تدارکاتی مقابل تیم بزرگسالان استقلال تن به شکستی سنگین داد.
                    به گزارش خبرنگار مهر، در این دیدار که عصر امروز در زمین شماره 2 ورزشگاه آزادی برگزار تیم فوتبال استقلال با نتیجه 4 بر صفر مقابل تیم فوتبال جوانان کشورمان به پیروزی رسید.

در این دیدار سیاوش اکبرپور، علی علیزاده و یدالله اکبری سه ضربه پنالتی را برای استقلال به ثمر رساندند. ضمن اینکه میثم منیعی چهارمین گل استقلال را وارد دروازه تیم فوتبال جوانان کرد.

نیمه اول این دیدار با برتری 2 بر صفر تیم استقلال به پایان رسید. مسئولان تیم فوتبال جوانان به قضاوت این دیدار و اعلام سه ضربه پنالتی به سود استقلال به شدت معترض بودند .
                    sigpic
                    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by nimster22 View Post
                      Yashar, what will be done is something like Bagheri playing the DM behind Karimi... both players will be starting and ultimately Persepolis will be startling.

yes, but when karim moves to DM position,
                      1) u will have to bench either zare or nouri.
                      2) and most importantly, bagheri is very dangerous when he plays as an attackig midfielder just behind the forward like he is doing now. its no coincidence that bagheri hasbeen scoring a lot of goals lately. his headers and long range shots are dangerous when he is attacking midfielder.

hala dige khod dani
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

yes, but when karim moves to DM position,
                        1) u will have to bench either zare or nouri.
                        2) and most importantly, bagheri is very dangerous when he plays as an attackig midfielder just behind the forward like he is doing now. its no coincidence that bagheri hasbeen scoring a lot of goals lately. his headers and long range shots are dangerous when he is attacking midfielder.
                        hala dige khod dani
                        right wing ke mishe, na?

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                          baba goli be jamalet,,,akhbareh teameh shoma ro ham ma bayad behetoon bedim
                          here it's the article Agha Kasra jan
                          They played today and esteghlal won 4-0 with 3 pks scored by akbarpour, alizadeh and akbari and Manei scored the 4th. it seems like ss had all its starters on the field...this is good result, javanan team has been in the camp for some time now and has become a decent team I hear...I hope we make the youth wc time time.
                          شکست سنگین تیم فوتبال جوانان مقابل استقلال / سه پنالتی برای آبی پوشان
                          تیم فوتبال جوانان کشورمان در دیداری تدارکاتی مقابل تیم بزرگسالان استقلال تن به شکستی سنگین داد.
                          به گزارش خبرنگار مهر، در این دیدار که عصر امروز در زمین شماره 2 ورزشگاه آزادی برگزار تیم فوتبال استقلال با نتیجه 4 بر صفر مقابل تیم فوتبال جوانان کشورمان به پیروزی رسید.
                          در این دیدار سیاوش اکبرپور، علی علیزاده و یدالله اکبری سه ضربه پنالتی را برای استقلال به ثمر رساندند. ضمن اینکه میثم منیعی چهارمین گل استقلال را وارد دروازه تیم فوتبال جوانان کرد.
                          نیمه اول این دیدار با برتری 2 بر صفر تیم استقلال به پایان رسید. مسئولان تیم فوتبال جوانان به قضاوت این دیدار و اعلام سه ضربه پنالتی به سود استقلال به شدت معترض بودند .
                          See poor Ala kept saying SS management and this sneaky GN keeps bribing the refs!!!! We didn't beleive him!!! Ala is a visionary man!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Esteghlal fan gave slogans against Daei days before crucial team melli game againsg KSA

در جريان تمرين شاگردان قلعه نويي

هواداران استقلال تهران عليه دايي شعار دادند

خبرگزاري فارس: شماري از هواداران تيم فوتبال استقلال در جريان تمرين امروز اين تيم، عليه سرمربي تيم ملي شعار سردادند.

به گزارش خبرگزاري فارس، امروز تيم ملي فوتبال در زمين شماره يك كمپ تيم ملي با سرمربيگري علي دايي تمرين كرد و در زمين شماره دو تيم استقلال در مسابقه اي تداركاتي به مصاف تيم ملي جوانان رفت.
                            شماري از هوادران استقلال به طرفداري از امير قلعه نويي عليه علي دايي سرمربي تيم ملي شعار سردادند.
                            قلعه نويي و دايي در يك برنامه تلويزيوني عليه يكديگر موضع گيري كردند.
                            سرمربي استقلال پيش از دايي هدايت تيم ملي را برعهده داشت.

Comment

Latest news about SS from the .ww.irna.ir site sport section.

لغو ديدار دوستانه با ابومسلم
                              بازي تدارکاتي استقلال تهران و ابومسلم مشهد که قرار بود فردا در ورزشگاه زمين شماره دو برگزار شود،با نظر امير قلعه نويي منتفي شد.
                              اين دو تيم در هفته اول ليگ برتر در ورزشگاه آزادي با هم ديدار کردند که در پايان 90 دقيقه استقلال تهران توانست با نتيجه دو بر صفر ميهمان خود را شکست دهد.
                              مهاجمان اروپاي غربي در استقلال
                              بعد از منتفي شدن پيوستن بازيکنان کامروني و برزيلي به استقلال تهران،اين بار دو مهاجم از کشورهاي حاضر در اروپاي غربي در تمرينات آبي پوشان حاضر مي شوند تا در صورت جلب نظر قلعه نويي پيراهن اين تيم را در ليگ هشتم حرفه اي برتن کنند .
                              مهاجمان فعلي استقلال در چهار بازي اول موفق به گل زني نشده اند و به همين دليل جذب يک مهاجم موثر يکي از اوليت هاي اول کادر فني اين تيم محسوب مي شود.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dariushm View Post
                                right wing ke mishe, na?
                                thats wat i said..out of position.. thats where badamaki or petrovich play. i dont think that gets the best out of team and i really thin petrovich is perspolis best buy this season, so if i were a perspolisi, i wouldnt wanna see him benched either.
                                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Working...
                                X