Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
    Come on Blue boys, where are you? Only heard from Kasra, Amin, yashar (moshtrai Dayemee of SS thread). Where are the rest of you?
    Where is Ekbatan, Iran4...., Ghormeabzi, farfar, rest of the blue fans?
    Guess things are slow, and we need to hire Roodbaraian as goalie, so that girl (forget her name) that was obssesed with her Rudi joon, joins the fans!!!!
    ROXANA!

AAAAAAABIYETE!!!!! SS FAN NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!!! ESTEGHLALI FOREVER!
    ESTEGHLAL ESHGHAST!

Comment

You remembered her ha Pooya jaan, movazebe khodet bash dadash

Comment

See in order to get the blue fans now I have to literally "pimp" for blue fans. Time to go and hire bunch of girls to come to PFDC and post on SS fans thread!!! lol
        "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
        Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
        Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
        sigpic

Comment

Ali Chicago aka P.I.M.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
            Ali Chicago aka P.I.M.P.
            only ghetto guys get the girls though. Aryashahr isn't considered Ghetto FYI!!!!
            hear me dwag?!!
            "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

only ghetto guys get the girls though. Aryashahr isn't considered Ghetto FYI!!!!
              hear me dwag?!!
              Az key tahala barobaxe Chicago va San Jose shakh mishan baraye ma

Comment

Az key tahala barobaxe Chicago va San Jose shakh mishan baraye ma

As hamoon vaghti ke baroo bachehayle Alman forge their origin from Aryashahr to Maydoone Shoosh!!

Kidding aside, how do I add a poll to the new thread I want to create. I looked at the menus and controls and nothing jumped at me. Can you help?

sigpic

Comment

Well when you are creating a new thread, before submitting it, scroll down, you see aditional options and at that point you should see Add a poll. If you can't contact UL or Essi or Webmaster to fix it for ya and let me know so I can open the poll for you

Comment

Well when you are creating a new thread, before submitting it, scroll down, you see aditional options and at that point you should see Add a poll. If you can't contact UL or Essi or Webmaster to fix it for ya and let me know so I can open the poll for you

Took me a while but eventually figured it out before seeing your post, but thanks for the help regardless.

sigpic

Comment

Deos anyone know where Leonardo Kwikeh the Cameroonian guy plays now. He was in Esteel Azin last year. What happened to him?

He wasn't a ball hog like Majidi and Akbarpoor, so a combination of someone who plays a one touch and a ball handler like Akbarpoor with his speed can help us maybe in forward. He didnt' seem to be great finisher, but maybe he just didnt' have time to settle in.

Mind you, SS doesn't have money to pay Taleblloo's due, so it is not like the club has a pile of money to spend to get a quality target forward.

sigpic

Comment

i agree, kwikeh was better than both alizadeh and abbasfard and i think he could help us well.

dunno if he is still in estil azin or he left iran..
                        Originally posted by siavasharian
                        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Chesheh in Taghipour-e badbakht hamishe zarbeh mikhoreh be saresh
                            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

A report from the SS practice in the Azadi field number 2. Hope you all can read farsi. See Yashar Abbasfard scores in the practices !!!! at least (unlike Alizadeh). Just kidding.
                              زرد ۳- آبى ۱
                              تيم هاى زرد و آبى در پايان تمرين، يك بازى دستگرمى انجام دادند كه نتيجه آن برترى ۳ بر يك زردپوشان بود. عباسفرد (۲ گل) و حيدرى براى تيم زرد و عليزاده براى آبى پوشان گلزنى كردند.
                              namard, alizadeh also scored!!!

WTF IS THIS?? cartone footballista or wat???

amirabadi shoots the ball so hard everyone stops to see the ball, the silence in the stadium becomes deafening, everyone have their eyes and mouth wide open, the GK ashkan namdari tries to save it with both hands but the shot was so powerful that the GK couldnt hold on it and even after all the pressure the GK placed on the ball, the ball hits taghipours head so strong that he had a headache and had to sit down??? by a miracle and heroic efforts of capitan subasa, the ball doesnt enter the goal!!!!

carlose amirabadi
                              Originally posted by siavasharian
                              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

ali agha maham hastim! ta cheshe hameye badkhahaye esteghlal az kase dar ad!

Esteghlal4eva!!!

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                                X