Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post

We got 17& of the Baoo deal, we got 150 million toman for Ansarian and also big money for S. Akbarpour

the only players we paid for are Shafiei, and maybe one or two players... the rest were free players (Montazeri, Ravankhah, Pouladi, Borhani)
    Free players? Is there such a thing? They were free agent (means they had no contract to any other clubs) but for sure they didn't come for free. They definitly get some money for sign up and part of the contracts right? So not a free player!!!!
    "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
    Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
    Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
      We got 17& of the Baoo deal, we got 150 million toman for Ansarian and also big money for S. Akbarpour

the only players we paid for are Shafiei, and maybe one or two players... the rest were free players (Montazeri, Ravankhah, Pouladi, Borhani)
      Free players? Is there such a thing? They were free agent (means they had no contract to any other clubs) but for sure they didn't come for free. They definitly get some money for sign up and part of the contracts right? So not a free player!!!!
      Joone man,, mano nazan I meant free agents

and normally free agents dont get that kinda big money for contracts and shit, but they get a higher salary...

Comment

Joone man,, mano nazan I meant free agents

and normally free agents dont get that kinda big money for contracts and shit, but they get a higher salary...

See that is how a Kambiz reacts!!!! LOL. That is not how a bacheh meydoone Shoosh reacts. Guess have to revoke your meydoone Shoosh license.
        "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
        Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
        Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
        sigpic

Comment

---------------------------Taleblou---------------------------
          ----------------Ghorbani------------Montazeri---------------
          -Amir-Abadi-----------------------------------------Sadeghi-
          ----------------------------San Jin--------------------------- (the macedonian guy)
          -Navazi/Ravankhah-------------------------Maniei/Yousefi-
          ----------------------------Jabbari---------------------------
          ---------------------------------------Borhani----------------
          -----------------Bayatinia------------------------------------

Ali jaan, Bayatinia is a target striker, we saw him do miracles last year and scoring 11/12/13 last season, and with Borhani behind him it can be the Akbarpour-Enayati combo we had 2 seasons ago and also Montazeri is able to play DM...
          Like your formation But there is also another option like u said we could go with montazeri in DM and move sadeghi to CB.->

-----------------Talebloo----------------

Amirabadi---Ghorbani--Sadeghi------Yousefi

Ravankha-------Montazeri----------Maneei

-----------------Jabbari------------------

---------Bayatinia-------Borhani-------
          Ideal line-up for Asian cup 2019:
          ------------Beiranvand-----------
          Ghafouri--Hosseini--PAG---Mimo
          -------Ebrahimi---Hajsafi----------
          JB/Gholi-----Ghoddos-------Taremi
          ------------Azmoun------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
            See that is how a Kambiz reacts!!!! LOL. That is not how a bacheh meydoone Shoosh reacts. Guess have to revoke your meydoone Shoosh license.
            Naakheir agha K to the ambiz. chon ke shoma adame khoobi hasti va rahe khoda ra miri, baraye joone khodet goftam ke mano nazani

Comment

kasra most the new ss signings got somewhere between 100-150 million toman and when you add all that up, it's proximately 1 billion toman spent on players...and I have no problem with that as long the players stay in the IPl and impove the quality of the league instead of flying to UAE the very next season and IPL doesn't get much out of it....this method of course is a waste of money, our clubs have no system of collecting revenues and of course IR would never let the big two free other wise only God knows how much financial potential there is for Perspolis and esteghlal, even in a country like Iran.
              sigpic
              Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FarFar View Post
                  You esteghlali?

Comment

balakhareh man esteghlali hastam, vali meekham keh abumoslem barandeh behshah. digeh mibeenim cheeh meeshavad. bedoonah Daei Khan Saipa nemetoonan kari bekonan. GOOOOO ESTEGHLAL!!!!!!!!

Comment

So did Majidi join Esteghlal Tehran or not ?

Comment

i really doubt it arash ^^^^^. too bad, i really missed him playin for esteghlal.
                        EDIT: i just realized that the deadline for transfers does not apply to majidi since he is coming from a foreign league. i also know that he's still waiting for his ITC card to be issued; so im still optimistic.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Yep bro , it only is for transferring to another IPL club, if you are already in IPL. but Majidi can be in anytime...

Comment

Guys, We're gonna get money for the Transfers from Baoo and Akbarpour too Al-Tolombe and Al-Mijombe
                            Our sponsor will be announced after our saturday match in Bam
                            The coach will punish the players for "bi-enzebati", they will have to pay some money
                            Our training pitch will be changed. We're now in Shiroudi 2nd field and we're prolly going to a pitch outside the centre of Tehran

Comment

Kasra jan..Who are you playing in Bam..and will this match be held in their New stadium that was built after the Earthquake?...

Thank you.......

Hope that Esteghlal and Persepolis get good sponsors....!!

Comment

Guys, We're gonna get money for the Transfers from Baoo and Akbarpour too Al-Tolombe and Al-Mijombe
                                Our sponsor will be announced after our saturday match in Bam
                                The coach will punish the players for "bi-enzebati", they will have to pay some money
                                Our training pitch will be changed. We're now in Shiroudi 2nd field and we're prolly going to a pitch outside the centre of Tehran
                                we sold akbarpour or was his contract over?
                                i thought we only sold meysam bao...the other players all ran out of contract..i dunno about ansarian though..
                                Originally posted by siavasharian
                                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                                X