Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
    Kazemi. he was involved in many tackles to stop Sepahan's attacks. And he succeeded at that, but was lucky not to get sent off.
    shayan jan, kazemi didnt commit any major fouls to get a red or 2 yellows.
    he committed small but smart fouls.
    even on navad, they didnt say kazemi should have been sent off...
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
      According to Iranian papers, Talebloo's check wasn't cleared in the bank and he didnt' go to the practice yesterday. Who knows?

It is funny, where are those like Ala and rest who constantly claim SS and PP get unproportional support and budget?

Team can't pay its own player's salary!!?? really sad. I never heard players from Saba Battery, Sephan, Mes Kerman, Pegahe Gilan, Saipa, Paykan, or even Rah Ahan have porblems like that?

Don't tell me Fattollah Zadeh is stealing the money, he ain't a saint I am sure, but if he had the money from Sazman Tarbiyat Badani or whoever and didn't pay to Talebloo, some body would have asked him, what happened to the money that was paid to the club for player's salary!!!????

Really sad, how SS and PP are bled to death in Iranian football.

Come on Ali Jan...you are much more logical than that.

Are you telling me that the checks that regularly bounce from SS and PP is PEO's fault ? Are you telling me that those millions that PEO awards these two giants , disappear in hot air?

Are you telling me that Esteghala's elimination from the ACL a couple of seasons ago was due to PEO ? Are you telling me that buying a player like Alikzadeh , who has nothing of worth as a striker except his long throw was the fault of PEO?

It is a simple POOR MANAGEMENT in these government run clubs , not because SS and PP are being screwed by the government....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
        shayan jan, kazemi didnt commit any major fouls to get a red or 2 yellows.
        he committed small but smart fouls.
        even on navad, they didnt say kazemi should have been sent off...

I can't say he committed many fouls , but Kazemi is a menace , with childish attitude who is always a candidate for cards and being sent off. He lacks professional mentality.

I don't know.....I just sense that SS players need some attitude adjustment , and I dearly hope that Ghalenoei kick some ass and get the maximum out of them.

The team this season , is perhaps one of the best that Esteghlal had for a long time. Every post has got one or two good players , and even the new players are of high quality ....what is wrong with this lot ??

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
          Anyone has news on Saeed Bayat??

He is signing with AboMoslm

ت قرارداد ابومسلمى هاى جديد

ايران ورزشى - قرارداد سعيد بيات و حميد شفيعى با باشگاه ابومسلم خراسان شب گذشته در هيات فوتبال خراسان رضوى ثبت شد. اين دو بازيكن سه شنبه شب گذشته با حضور در هيات فوتبال خراسان رضوى، قرارداد يك ساله اى با باشگاه ابومسلم ثبت كردند. سعيد بيات فصل گذشته در تيم سپاهان اصفهان و حميد شفيعى در استقلال تهران حضور داشته اند.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maij View Post
            Come on Ali Jan...you are much more logical than that.

Are you telling me that the checks that regularly bounce from SS and PP is PEO's fault ? Are you telling me that those millions that PEO awards these two giants , disappear in hot air?

Are you telling me that Esteghala's elimination from the ACL a couple of seasons ago was due to PEO ? Are you telling me that buying a player like Alikzadeh , who has nothing of worth as a striker except his long throw was the fault of PEO?

It is a simple POOR MANAGEMENT in these government run clubs , not because SS and PP are being screwed by the government....
            It is PEO's fault that doesn't let club to become private and be run under the proper management. Dada those millions u talk about is the price of pro football. Everybody pays that kind of money. The same Kazemi who left SS to go to Sepahan left SS for better money. Emad Reza stayed in Sepahan cause nobody paid him the amout Sepahan paid him.

SS not giving the list was the result of PEO put that Ozgal Najafi or something that was totally a nobody and he had no balls to stand up to GN. GN probably was trying to add Kwike and De Jung to the SS list and thought every where is Iran that he can send the list a week later. What does this has to do with lack of enough budget to pay the player's salary?

SS poor management is the result of PEO monopoly in SS. The way u talk about it as if these are two different things. SS management is handpicked by PEO. On top of that, PEO wants decision making without paying for it (the way Saipa, Sepahan, Saba, Mes Kerman,..) others do.

You can disagree or criticize this or that reason of the coach and even claim GN is worthless or whatever (in regards to Alizadeh), but even if Barge Choghondar is the head coach, the club should be able to pay the salary of its players. Then he can change Barge Chogondar and bring Ali Daie or one of his men (Manafi in Saipa was removed) to replace GN. Point is this or that decision of the coach has nothing to do with the second most popular club of Asia, not having enough money to pay its player. Please dont' mix this issue with other stuff.

BTW amazin the double standared you use when you dont' mind expressing your opinion about X or Y player, but when people do that toward team melli player (A.K.A Sadeghi or Zandi or Parvin being invited to TM while not on 18 player list of Saipa) you called it hating the coach.
            "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
            Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
            Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
            sigpic

Comment

He is signing with AboMoslm

ت قرارداد ابومسلمى هاى جديد

ايران ورزشى - قرارداد سعيد بيات و حميد شفيعى با باشگاه ابومسلم خراسان شب گذشته در هيات فوتبال خراسان رضوى ثبت شد. اين دو بازيكن سه شنبه شب گذشته با حضور در هيات فوتبال خراسان رضوى، قرارداد يك ساله اى با باشگاه ابومسلم ثبت كردند. سعيد بيات فصل گذشته در تيم سپاهان اصفهان و حميد شفيعى در استقلال تهران حضور داشته اند.

This Said Bayat was from Sepahan and is different from Said Bayat in Esteghlal.
              "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

I can't say he committed many fouls , but Kazemi is a menace , with childish attitude who is always a candidate for cards and being sent off. He lacks professional mentality.

I don't know.....I just sense that SS players need some attitude adjustment , and I dearly hope that Ghalenoei kick some ass and get the maximum out of them.

The team this season , is perhaps one of the best that Esteghlal had for a long time. Every post has got one or two good players , and even the new players are of high quality ....what is wrong with this lot ??
                i dont think kazemi's attitude is any less professional or more childish than a regular iranian footballer.
                DMs often get more cards or are atleast candidates for getting more cards because fouling is part of destructing the opponents offensice plans.

however, i agree that ghalenoi needs to do a lot of moral and psychological work on this team. the turkey camp apparently worked only on the fitness and stamina of the team, not anything else..
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

It is PEO's fault that doesn't let club to become private and be run under the proper management. Dada those millions u talk about is the price of pro football. Everybody pays that kind of money. The same Kazemi who left SS to go to Sepahan left SS for better money. Emad Reza stayed in Sepahan cause nobody paid him the amout Sepahan paid him. .

It seems that all these years of living in the west has not put any dent in your Iranian methods of thinking..... There is always somebody else to blame but myself !!!

Good luck.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                    i dont think kazemi's attitude is any less professional or more childish than a regular iranian footballer.
                    DMs often get more cards or are atleast candidates for getting more cards because fouling is part of destructing the opponents offensice plans.

however, i agree that ghalenoi needs to do a lot of moral and psychological work on this team. the turkey camp apparently worked only on the fitness and stamina of the team, not anything else..
                    You can be tough tackling player , yet professional and clean. Kazemi isn't and like I said , specially under pressure , this guy is a prime candidate for a card or dismissal.

In my opinion , there is already a huge psychological pressure on Esteghlal and demands to succeed , especially since the main rivals have won the championship and are powerfully contesting it his season as well.

sigpic

Comment

You can be tough tackling player , yet professional and clean. Kazemi isn't and like I said , specially under pressure , this guy is a prime candidate for a card or dismissal.

In my opinion , there is already a huge psychological pressure on Esteghlal and demands to succeed , especially since the main rivals have won the championship and are powerfully contesting it his season as well.
                      oh..now i get u, ur talking about "harekathaye gheyre varzeshi"???
                      well, i havent seen any harekataye ghere varzeshi from him yet and when i compare him to our other players like A.H. sadeghi or mohsen yousefi or sometimes even mohammad navazi who would lose their cool and cost the team, i still think kazemi is like most other iranian players.
                      ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

It seems that all these years of living in the west has not put any dent in your Iranian methods of thinking..... There is always somebody else to blame but myself !!!

Good luck.
                        With all the due respect it seems, it is you that when the reality is totally against what you beleive in, you just selectively choose to hand pick certain events and claim what you said is right.

Read the same post that you quoted from me. Where does it suggest I am blaming somebody? I am saying, either PEO has to privatize the thing or if it doesn't, it had to provide the budget for it. SS and PP again I repeat are the only two teams (at present at least) that can be privately run based on the fan base they have. SO I TYPE IT IN CAPITAL. PEO NEEDS SS AND PP, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. GUESS I HAVE TO WRITE IN FRENCH AND TURKISH AS WELL, MAYBE I DON'T HAVE TO REPEATE IT AGAIN.

Saipa has a team, they provide the budget for the team. They don't say, ok you are Siapa's football team, but we don't budget enough for the team, so the player can't be paid!!!!! But it seems such a simple fact, either goes unnoticed by you or you choose consciouly to ignor it.

Hegel German philosepher has a quote that goes like "If the reality does't agree with my theory, bad for reality".

All my 4000 posts in PFDC are there to judged on if I am the kind that you claim I am. Guess we agree to disagree

sigpic

Comment

The news source is Irna.
                          It says, Talebloo came back to SS practices. He didn't go to the practices because he didn't get paid. GN supposedly personally intervened and club now promised to pay at least part of his salary.

Janvario supposedly got injured again (ankle) and will miss next couple of games. With Jabbari out of form this will be a big miss.

ه گزارش ايرنا، دروازه بان تيم فوتبال استقلال که طي چند روز گذشته به دليل مشکلات مالي از حضور در تمرينات اين تيم امتناع مي کرد با وساطت سرمربي آبي پوشان روز گذشته (پنجشنبه) در تمرينات شرکت کرد.
                          قرار است باشگاه استقلال تهران به زودي بخشي از مبلغ قرارداد طالب لو را پرداخت کند.
                          خبر ديگر از اين باشگاه اينکه "جان واريو "هافبک برزيلي استقلال در تمرينات روز گذشته از ناحيه مچ پا بار ديگر مصدوم شد.
                          دکتر امين نوروزي پزشک تيم استقلال تهران گفت: نتايج آزمايشات نشان مي دهد مچ پاي جان واريو به شدت متورم شده و به احتمال فراوان او استقلال را در چند بازي آتي همراهي نخواهد کرد.
                          تيم استقلال تهران يکشنبه آينده در چارچوب هفته چهارم ليگ برتر باشگاه هاي ايران در ورزشگاه باهنر کرمان ميهمان تيم مس خواهد بود.

sigpic

Comment

It is PEO's fault that doesn't let club to become private and be run under the proper management. Dada those millions u talk about is the price of pro football. Everybody pays that kind of money. ....

Good luck.
                            Please see the interview by Hedayati. The guy is one of the biggest capitalsts in Iran and a good business man (apparently). He think privatization of PP and SS makes sense (economic wise) and over and over says he isn't interested in the politics of it. He is interested to buy PP and talking about SS needs to be privatized as well. So as you can see, PEO does't let go of PP and SS and not the PP and SS need PEO.

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...59&postcount=1

sigpic

Comment

This match against Mes was a classical indication that a group of very good and quality players have failed to produce a team.

Running like head less chickens, Esteghlal hardly produced any indication of a championship team. It is really pathetic to see this team struggle against the likes of Mes Kerman , with all due respect.

SS is running 120 KM/HR on the pitch and failing to produce anything of worth. I think the squad needs to watch Sepahan, fluid one touch ball distribution and ball control , because it will surely teaches them a lesson.

OH.... I forgot ... I guess Ali Daei and Team Melli is to be blamed for this loss !

Bad Daei

sigpic

Comment

I was wrong...I really thought GN is the only Iranian coach who can fix ss, but it seems like he is the main reason why his team plays the way they do...I mean GN knows ss inside out, yet, he can't figure out what to do with his players against a team that he also knows well from coaching them last season...I guess the answer lies in a foreign coach who might be able to put a team together that can play to their potential...ss players are not the problem, I think it is coaching, same as last year.
                                sigpic
                                Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Working...
                                X