X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaveh View Post
    Haji Fathi mikhad in dafe bad jur beterekoone
    az un bomb haye hamishesh.
    Funny how even Fattollahzadeh comapred to couple of years ago "bomb tarakondon" has improved at least in the type of lingo and literature he uses. Many of our so called educated Iranian who live in the west (outside Iran) are still the same "Aghayee" ke boodeem.

Reminds me of the poem by Molavi:

Har ke namokht gozasht az rozegar
    heech namoozad ze heech amoozgar
    "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
    Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
    Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
    sigpic

Comment

Jabbari didn't have a good game against Pegah. Hope he has a very good day vs. Sepahan. Even in the first day against Abo Moslem, (besides his goal), I dont' think he had a great game. He was good, but still below Jabbari that is expected of him. Maybe a fit and in top form Yaddollah Akbari will put enough fire under his arse, so he improves his game.
      "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

Ali jaan don't forget Fabio Januario

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
          Ali jaan don't forget Fabio Januario
          So True. This game on Sunday impacts SS in a big way. If team doesn't perform well and wins, all kind of hashiyeh starts to creep in. For some reason, somehow recently Sepahan has been SS's Gorbeh Seeyah.

Good thing is GN has this no non-sense attitude and stands up against it

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
            jabari is a good player but he is over-rated specially by SS fans,you SS fans think he is great but he is just good(by good i mean for PGL standards),i never said sheis is too good for stuttgart,i just said he can make it while all of you were saying he cant even make it to division2.also sheis is better than all current SS defenders
            sure...
            Originally posted by siavasharian
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

yea, i wanna see janvario and milad nouri get some play time as well..
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

We have a cracker of a game tomorrow and we definitely need to win it at home.

Kazemi and Talebloo will be back; I hope Kazemi won't be tired though. Sepahan had 4 players in WAFF so this might be a slim advantage for us.

Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Tommorrows match is gonna be a KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLER....

farda hale esfehaniaro miporsim

Comment

farda sepahan soorakhe ..... dobare!!

2-1

ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                      Tommorrows match is gonna be a KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLER....

farda hale esfehaniaro miporsim
                      age farda zende bemunan va javab bedan. remember, we are gonna KILL them tommorow
                      ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

dostan esteghlali khosh khial bashid

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

1-0 Esteghlal.

Ghorbani gets the goal.

Comment

best of luck to Esteghlal. I hope you beat the crap out of Sepahan.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                              best of luck to Esteghlal. I hope you beat the crap out of Sepahan.
                              Is the world coming to an end? Az key ta hala Perspolisiha barayeh Esteghlalan?

Thanx for the success wish.
                              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

baezi ha migan Sepahan "ghorbe siahe" esteghlal shode. man m!gam Sepahan is just too good.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X