No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why the hell did borhani get subbed off??!!

he was running like an animal, and hustling for every ball, while stupid alizadeh lost them all!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
      no smart coach would play alizadeh for that long...
      also, I didn't see the game, but what happend to majidi and borhani? did they play? who missed the crucial chances....
      besides all that, playing in Rasht against Pegah is always 50-50 for Perspolis and esteghlala...you either score one goal and win, or miss chances, concede one and lose...I don't how the field was, but I bet it wasn't the best football pitch to play on!
      so has GN lost his tough with SS???
      armin jan, the pitch wasnt muddy like the winter times but because of rain, it was very slippery and our players slipped many times, i can confidently say about 10 times atleast.

we could have won the game INSPITE OF OUR OVERALL POOR PERFORMANCE cos we created a decent amount of really good chances but none went in. their GK saved every shot he could and if he couldnt, the bar or the referee would. but this happens in football.

im more pissed at how we couldnt play properly in the second half, the coaches half. we were outplayed in the second half by Dr Z. andh is team and once we conceded the goal, our players lost themselves and just kept kicking under the ball!

but im MOST pissed of for seeing idiots like alizadeh playing full 90 minutes each game and making 0 contribution to the team! for gods sake we are not scoring from any throw ins and esteghlal officials claim alizadeh runs a lot and pressurizes the opponents defense, that even borhani does and akbarpour too!

khosro heydari hasnt been impressive at all to me in these 2 games, meysam manei was total crap this game and it was really stupid of ghalenoi to move akbarpour to midfield next to jabbari rather than playing akbari, janvario or even manei from the beginning. atleast this way, we wouldnt waste 1 substitution for moving akbarpour back to the front line and 45 minutes of endless but totally effectiveless running by borhani.

i am highly skeptical of abbasfard, i doubt he is any better than alizadeh, maybe a lil but still quite poor. however, he hasnt really been tested, so im willing to give him a shot next to akbarpour upfront and if he fails too, just forget about a tall target man upfront and just play akbarpour and majidi. just ask the midfielders to stop crossing the ball so much!

we played bad today, but we didnt deserve to lose. our chances were much more than theirs and much more dangerous. i dont think they even had 3 serious threats on our goal while we easily had more than 5!

we even scored a goal but the referee didnt give advantage and called a foul on an esteghlali player
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

dear ss fans, don't be too upset for this loss.
        afterall, many other great teams have failed to get points in Gilan including (Sepahan, Pp , Saba and Saipa), It's obviously very difficult playing under such high humidity and playing on that grass when Pegah has been playing there and are used to it unlike the opposition.
        Also, SS didn't play that bad, at least in the 1st half, they created chances but couldn't take them.
        I think you shouldn't worry too much about winning away games, priority is to win all the home games (something you didn't do last season) and get few points in away games.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Sorry for the late post. Just watched the game. I disagree with some posts that said our performance was pathetic or poor. Team played well, specially first half. About Alizadeh being in the field for 90 minutes, I am baffled as well, but I trust GN knows something that I don't know, so for now, I give him the benefit of the doubt.

Sorry for SS loss. I am not worried though, team played very well, specially in the first half.

Didn't like the decision for playing akbarpoor in the middle in the first half. But loved it when GN, pulled Koushki out to bring more forwards. That is the kind of attitude I like to see. Each team wins or loose couple of games here and there by just events. Important thing to me is the way the team play. I am happy with the way SS played. The only poor point was after they scored, team didn't seem to attack in an organized way, but this in only the second game of the season. So maybe it is just that, team hasn't settled down.
          "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
          Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
          Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
            omid namazy: he has to have his final talks with ghalenoi about joining esteghlal staff, most probably as an analyser. he has lived in iran from age 6 - 18 and holds both iranian and american passport. he says he is old friends with ghotbi and has worked with ghotbi in youth teams.
            its not clear if namazy is gonna be only an analyser or one of esteghlals coaches but from their first discussion with ghalenoi, it appears to be only analyser.
            در امريكا با قطبى همكار بودم/اميد نمازى: امروز فردا با قلعه نويى حرف مى زنم
            Aug 08,2008 ParsFootball News Agency
            small font medium font large font
            خبرگزاری فوتبال ایران پارس فوتبال دات کام
            اوايل هفته بود كه نام اميد نمازى مربى ايرانى مقيم امريكا براى كمك به امير قلعه نويى مطرح شد. نمازى كه فعاليت چشمگيرى در فوتبال و فوتسال امريكا داشته است اين خبر را تكذيب نمى كند. ديروز با نمازى حرف زديم، مردى كه به لحاظ رفتارى شباهت بسيارى با افشين قطبى دارد.
            آقاى نمازى سلام! انگار قرار است به ايران بياييد
            نمى دانم اين اخبار چگونه در اختيار شما قرار مى گيرد! بله! راستش را بخواهيد من با امير قلعه نويى حرف زده ام.
            ميان شما توافق صورت گرفته است
            هنوز نه اما قرار است امروز - فردا بار ديگر با قلعه نويى حرف بزنم. اگر مذاكرات موفقيت آميز باشد اوايل هفته آينده به ايران مى آيم.
            در امريكا مشغول به مربيگرى هستيد
            فعلاً دوران استراحت را پشت سر مى گذاريم.
            مشكلى براى سفر به ايران نداريد
            اگر دعوتنامه بفرستند نه هيچ مشكلى وجود ندارد.
            مگر پاسپورت ايرانى نداريد
            من از ۶ تا ۱۸ سالگى در ايران بودم. الان هم پاسپورت ايرانى دارم و هم يك شهروند امريكايى محسوب مى شوم. براى آمدن به ايران هيچ مشكلى ندارم و پدر و مادرم در ايران زندگى مى كنند.
            در استقلال به عنوان مربى فعاليت خواهيد كرد يا فقط آناليزور خواهيد بود
            گفتم كه هنوز حرف هاى نهايى را نزديم اما بحث همكارى ام به شكل آناليزور است.
            شنيديم با افشين قطبى هم در تماس هستيد
            افشين خان از دوستان قديمى من هستند!
            با ايشان كار هم كرده ايد.
            بله! در یک تيم رده سنی جوانان.
            He used to coach the San Diego Woman team in the women pro league and last year coached an indoor soccer team. There were rumors that he was beign considered for the New York Red bulls head coaching job in the MSL (Major Soccer League) in USA, but it didn't happen. He has USSF A license (hightest coaching degree in US and CONCAFF).

I dont' know him personally, but if nothing at least presense of people like him who worked in a professional environment will improve the overall atomsphere of the coaches in Iran and teaches new things (at least behavior wise) to the exisiting coaches in Iran (i.e. dont' blame the refs for every loss).
            "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

GN must learn that loosing is a part of the game and he should stop blaming his shortcomings on others, like, Daei, Ref, funs and so on. He is just not a good coach, SS should have hired a better coach. SS has some great players but need good tactics to win games and that was absent in the game, no tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                GN must learn that loosing is a part of the game and he should stop blaming his shortcomings on others, like, Daei, Ref, funs and so on. He is just not a good coach, SS should have hired a better coach. SS has some great players but need good tactics to win games and that was absent in the game, no tactics.

agree with first part of your statement, he tends to look for a scape goat when his temas losses. But I disagree with the second part (he isn't a good coach). With Iranian standard's I think he is among better coaches in Iran. Nothing at the international level, but pretty good for the Iran.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                  i dont get why you people keep saying SS has good players,they are all extremely over-rated.
                  taghipour.is he a defender or striker?
                  alizadeh,is he a footballer or a long ball thrower?
                  koushki,is he a sweeper or a wrestler?
                  ravankhah,is he a winger or a ball loser?
                  akbarpor,is he a finisher or a body builder?
                  you want me to continue??
                  this SS isnt even a team.

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
                    i dont get why you people keep saying SS has good players,they are all extremely over-rated.
                    come on look at the ruster, they have many good players but how to use them is a big problem for GN. I must admit the way you discribed the players is very funny and i am sill laughing .

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
                      im surprised u didnt include jabbari in that list of urs.
                      u were the only one of PFDC who thought jabbari is over-rated and tried to put him down (as well) while on the otherhand, u didnt consider stuttgart big enough for sheys rezai
                      Originally posted by siavasharian
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Esteghlal is going to provide a service for the mobile phones
                        براى پخش بازى ها از طريق تلفن همراه/ديدار استقلالى ها با وزير ارتباطات

على فتح الله زاده مديرعامل باشگاه استقلال تهران و اعضاى هيات مديره اين باشگاه صبح ديروز با محمد سليمانى وزير ارتباطات و فناورى ديدار كردند تا راه كارهاى استفاده از تكنولوژى پخش مسابقات و رويدادهاى اين باشگاه بر روى تلفن هاى همراه را بررسى كنند.
                        در اين نشست سليمانى با استقبال از اقدام باشگاه استقلال و ورود اين فناورى به كشور به متخصصان وزارت ارتباطات و فناورى دستور داد تا آخرين راهكارهاى موجود براى استفاده اين تكنولوژى را فراهم كرده و مقدمات پخش مسابقات و رويدادهاى ورزشى باشگاه استقلال بر روى تلفن هاى همراه را
                        فراهم آورند.

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                          Esteghlal is going to provide a service for the mobile phones
                          براى پخش بازى ها از طريق تلفن همراه/ديدار استقلالى ها با وزير ارتباطات

على فتح الله زاده مديرعامل باشگاه استقلال تهران و اعضاى هيات مديره اين باشگاه صبح ديروز با محمد سليمانى وزير ارتباطات و فناورى ديدار كردند تا راه كارهاى استفاده از تكنولوژى پخش مسابقات و رويدادهاى اين باشگاه بر روى تلفن هاى همراه را بررسى كنند.
                          در اين نشست سليمانى با استقبال از اقدام باشگاه استقلال و ورود اين فناورى به كشور به متخصصان وزارت ارتباطات و فناورى دستور داد تا آخرين راهكارهاى موجود براى استفاده اين تكنولوژى را فراهم كرده و مقدمات پخش مسابقات و رويدادهاى ورزشى باشگاه استقلال بر روى تلفن هاى همراه را
                          فراهم آورند.
                          Mobile TV is very new technology and there isn't widespread use of it in North America at least (mainly due to the shortage of bandwidth over the air), maybe it is different in Europe. So I doubt if there is enough bandwidth for the GSM network in Iran which is a 2nd generation network, to broadcast a soccer game live over the mobile network. So I think this is just merely getting updates of the SS games, like ESPN NEWS network in US.

sigpic

Comment

yeah, even that is new in iran. to get updates through SMS from the Esteghlal games.

I just hope they finish the site soon. I dunno what they are doing, maybe its something special?

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                              yeah, even that is new in iran. to get updates through SMS from the Esteghlal games.

I just hope they finish the site soon. I dunno what they are doing, maybe its something special?
                              Haji Fathi mikhad in dafe bad jur beterekoone
                              az un bomb haye hamishesh.

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                                im surprised u didnt include jabbari in that list of urs.
                                u were the only one of PFDC who thought jabbari is over-rated and tried to put him down (as well) while on the otherhand, u didnt consider stuttgart big enough for sheys rezai
                                jabari is a good player but he is over-rated specially by SS fans,you SS fans think he is great but he is just good(by good i mean for PGL standards),i never said sheis is too good for stuttgart,i just said he can make it while all of you were saying he cant even make it to division2.also sheis is better than all current SS defenders

Comment

Working...
                                X