Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Parham10 View Post

ESTEGHLAL TILL I DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    In that case, welcome, I'm glad you've found the light my friend.
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

happy now
      gettin there, gettin there....
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Ghehe welcome Parham10...

Comment

^thanks

any1 have a really nice akbarpour pic??

Comment

^thanks

any1 have a really nice akbarpour pic??
            I guess you should remove the sig pics as well as there are 2 PP players + Mobali who has declared time and again how much he loves the reds.

May I ask what made you convert?
            HOMER: Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether
            you win or lose.... it's how drunk you get.

Comment

Originally posted by purple_haze View Post
              I guess you should remove the sig pics as well as there are 2 PP players + Mobali who has declared time and again how much he loves the reds.

May I ask what made you convert?
              most of my family in Iran are esteghlali's,and they play MUCH better football than peepee!!

but i won't remove those pics cause they're great players, and that's for the sake of TM, not club teams

Comment

but i won't remove those pics cause they're great players, and that's for the sake of TM, not club teams
                well said!!!! you have my respect!
                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

most of my family in Iran are esteghlali's,and they play MUCH better football than peepee!!

Oh ok, cool. All the best to you and your team then.

Edit: I just noticed your age and I came to remember something from my own past. When I was around your age, a bit younger actually (13) I was playing football with my cousins and their friends, who were all older than me and were all Esteghlali. I played quite well for my age against them and scored a rather pretty goal that decided the game. After that one of my cousins said: "you play really good for your age, you should be esteghlali with that game" It was a memorable moment for me at that age. It was the first time I was given credit for my game by my cousins. So for a moment and for the sake of being part of their gang, the ones I looked up to, I was tempted to change sides.....But I guess there was just too much of the red force in me and I came to my senses
                  HOMER: Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether
                  you win or lose.... it's how drunk you get.

Comment

I USE TO BE ON DARK SIDE TILL THE AGE OF 9 AND ONCE WE MOVED OUT OF IRAN AT THAT AGE, THEN FOR SOME REASON I BECAME ESTEGHLALI! IT MUST HAVE BEEN CALIFORNIA'S WEATHER LOL AND I'M ESTEGHLALI TILL THE DAY I DIE NIGAS!!!

Comment

I hope that won't be like when you supported Inter

Comment

Welcome PARHAM!

You finally got some sense knocked into you. Now we must try to do the same with TM34

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                          I hope that won't be like when you supported Inter
                          WOAH NOW!!! KASRA I THOUGHT YOU AND I WERE LIKE HOMIES, WHAT HAPPENED BRO?!?... THE INTER SITUATION WAS DIFFERENT NIGA, AND I'VE ALREADY EXPLAINED MYSELF BUT I'M ESTEGHLALI FOREVER SON AND I'M NOT GOING TO GIVE UP TILL I FIND THAT JERSEY THEY WORE YESTERDAY SOME HOW LOL

Comment

Thank God I never was on the dark side. I was born Esteghlali and will die as one
                            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
                              WOAH NOW!!! KASRA I THOUGHT YOU AND I WERE LIKE HOMIES, WHAT HAPPENED BRO?!?... THE INTER SITUATION WAS DIFFERENT NIGA, AND I'VE ALREADY EXPLAINED MYSELF BUT I'M ESTEGHLALI FOREVER SON AND I'M NOT GOING TO GIVE UP TILL I FIND THAT JERSEY THEY WORE YESTERDAY SOME HOW LOL
                              dadash i'm just joking... you know that I love you
                              Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                              Thank God I never was on the dark side. I was born Esteghlali and will die as one

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
                                I USE TO BE ON DARK SIDE TILL THE AGE OF 9 AND ONCE WE MOVED OUT OF IRAN AT THAT AGE, THEN FOR SOME REASON I BECAME ESTEGHLALI! IT MUST HAVE BEEN CALIFORNIA'S WEATHER LOL AND I'M ESTEGHLALI TILL THE DAY I DIE NIGAS!!!
                                its the effect of "javgiri" in iran.
                                many youngsters just become loungis because of the higher loungi fans and they hear more loungs than SARVARS around them. once they step outside of the box and start thinking and seeing things from outside the box, they do their "tobe'e", seek salvation and find the right path to eternal pride, success & glory!

Originally posted by siavasharian
                                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                                X