Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The-Don View Post
    lol really? Hows kashanis midfield then?? I still think Jabbari maneei is a better addition to our squad than the midfielders PP has right now! And OH ur Attack sucks! Maybe consider buying some better forwards instead of signing another goalkeeper!
    PP's defence and midfiled(ashoobi>>ravankhah,nikki>>jabbari.,everyo ne better than mansourian) are better than SS so that makes PP a stronger team.if SS didnt stole borhani from us then PP's attack was also going to be better.

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
      PP's defence and midfiled(ashoobi>>ravankhah,nikki>>jabbari.,everyo ne better than mansourian) are better than SS so that makes PP a stronger team.if SS didnt stole borhani from us then PP's attack was also going to be better.
      LOL IS THAT UR COMPARING? Nikki IS UR FORWARD lol and the one whos scoring all of ur goals! Jabbari is sure better than any of ur Offensiv midfielders, AND JABBARI is a playmaker U dont even know the players position or strength on the field! Ashoobi isnt he a DM? u dont even know ur own players man! WE didnt steel him we just got him! And borhani himself believes SS its the best place to shine ..!

And ANOTHER thing ur claiming that PP's defence is better than SS right? haha im sorry that the games u have played showed a opposite thing! U played two games and FOUR GOALS WAS put in the back of ur net! The game u won 3-2 and another game against kashani team or sumthin u won 4-2!
      Ideal line-up for Asian cup 2019:
      ------------Beiranvand-----------
      Ghafouri--Hosseini--PAG---Mimo
      -------Ebrahimi---Hajsafi----------
      JB/Gholi-----Ghoddos-------Taremi
      ------------Azmoun------------------

Comment

LOL IS THAT UR COMPARING? Nikki IS UR FORWARD lol and the one whos scoring all of ur goals! Jabbari is sure better than any of ur Offensiv midfielders, AND JABBARI is a playmaker U dont even know the players position or strength on the field! Ashoobi isnt he a DM? u dont even know ur own players man! WE didnt steel him we just got him! And borhani himself believes SS its the best place to shine ..!
        i know ashoobi is a DM isnt ravankah??im sure ashoobi is better.

Comment

fattyzadeh's midfield sucks.
          Actually their midfield is very talented with Pouladi and Ravankhah in the squad..

And they also still have Jabbari..

Comment

It remains to be seen but if there is a problem with Esteghlal this year it will be oru forward line. We have a whole bunch of speedy forwards but not a goal getter, finisher. Hopefully Borhani and Shafiei will have a good year.
            "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
            Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
            Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
              Actually their midfield is very talented with Pouladi and Ravankhah in the squad..

And they also still have Jabbari..
              Thank you!

Comment

i know ashoobi is a DM isnt ravankah??im sure ashoobi is better.
                No ravankha isnt our DM, but i think right wing.... I dont know who is goin to be our DM maybe montazeri or the new macadonian guy..

Comment

No ravankha isnt our DM, but i think right wing.... I dont know who is goin to be our DM maybe montazeri or the new macadonian guy..

Macedonina is the DM for now, unless he underperfrom and loose his starting position.
                  "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

---------------------------Taleblou---------------------------
                    ----------------Ghorbani------------Montazeri---------------
                    -Amir-Abadi-----------------------------------------Sadeghi-
                    ----------------------------San Jin--------------------------- (the macedonian guy)
                    -Navazi/Ravankhah-------------------------Maniei/Yousefi-
                    ----------------------------Jabbari---------------------------
                    ---------------------------------------Borhani----------------
                    -----------------Bayatinia------------------------------------

Ali jaan, Bayatinia is a target striker, we saw him do miracles last year and scoring 11/12/13 last season, and with Borhani behind him it can be the Akbarpour-Enayati combo we had 2 seasons ago and also Montazeri is able to play DM...
                    Last edited by Kasra.; 08-08-2007, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
                      ---------------------------Taleblou---------------------------
                      ----------------Ghorbani------------Montazeri---------------
                      -Amir-Abadi-----------------------------------------Sadeghi-
                      ----------------------------San Jin--------------------------- (the macedonian guy)
                      -Navazi/Ravankhah-------------------------Maniei/Yousefi-
                      ----------------------------Jabbari---------------------------
                      ---------------------------------------Borhani----------------
                      -----------------Bayatinia------------------------------------

Ali jaan, Bayatinia is a target striker, we saw him do miracles last year and scoring 11/12/13 last season, and with Borhani behind him it can be the Akbarpour-Enayati combo we had 2 seasons ago and also Montazeri is able to play DM...
                      Bayati nia is a very inconsistant player IMO. He is brilliant in a few games adn then nothing. Same can be said about Borhani. I admit Bayati Nia had a good season in Paykan last year, but time will show. I hope I am wrong though for EsEs sake.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                        Bayati nia is a very inconsistant player IMO. He is brilliant in a few games adn then nothing. Same can be said about Borhani. I admit Bayati Nia had a good season in Paykan last year, but time will show. I hope I am wrong though for EsEs sake.
                        Inshallah you are wrong

I just have the feeling this year is ours!!

Comment

man even tho names don't win games and teams do, I can't get over the fact that fatolahomovich has bought the best players ss fans could have imagined!!! well done aghay ceo.

btw, Sazman has already given ss half a million dollar this pre-season but Perspolis has received none, zero, 0000000!
                          ss has spent almost the tripple amount of money, but where did the money come from
                          sigpic
                          Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
                            Inshallah you are wrong

I just have the feeling this year is ours!!
                            This year is definatly ours!

Abieteeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                              man even tho names don't win games and teams do, I can't get over the fact that fatolahomovich has bought the best players ss fans could have imagined!!! well done aghay ceo.

btw, Sazman has already given ss half a million dollar this pre-season but Perspolis has received none, zero, 0000000!
                              ss has spent almost the tripple amount of money, but where did the money come from
                              We got 17& of the Baoo deal, we got 150 million toman for Ansarian and also big money for S. Akbarpour

the only players we paid for are Shafiei, and maybe one or two players... the rest were free players (Montazeri, Ravankhah, Pouladi, Borhani),,, EDIT: I MEANT FREE AGENTS!
                              Last edited by Kasra.; 08-08-2007, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                                Baba Red Jaan, don't say this, Next you see Ala is taking this post of yours here comes the next conspiracy theory by Esteghlalies. We all know how creative Ala's mind can be!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X