No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why did u say that about Meysam Kasra? I didn't get it.
    Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz View Post
      why did u say that about Meysam Kasra? I didn't get it.
      what did I say?

Comment

considering mirzapour would take a slot from our 1st division purchases and not our IPL slots and considering talebloo has no competitiion or even subsitute, i think we should have gone for mirzapour!

he couldnt be worse than ashkan namdari!

same with nosrati, even the worst nosrati haters will accept he is atleast better than saeed lotfi!

i think we should get both unless we have some other good options although i personally think both nosrati and mirzapour are among the best in iran in their positions who are available to purchase at the moment
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Why is PP letting Nosrati go btw?!
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

chon ke sale gozashte badjoori ter zad

Comment

nosrati's contract is over with perspolis like many other players.
              and like many other players, the players still havent renewed their contract with perspolis and are considering offers.
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

New header for the Esteghlal site:

edit: WHO CLOSED DOWN THIS THREAD ???
                Last edited by Kasra.; 06-27-2008, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Seems like Talebloo might be on his way out of Esteghlal...
                  With a big possibility he will be joining Sepahan

Esteghlal Tehran first wanted to buy Makani who signed for Mes Kerman,

Then they wanted Rahmati. Who still is without a club.

Now there is news pushing for the transfer of Talebloo to Sepahan with Homami the young Sepahan goalkeeper from last season might be on his way to Esteghlal with Talebloo going the other way.

I dont know but i have the feeling Esteghlal Tehran will be loosing quite a few key players for next season

Comment

i doubt this will happen...jooybari mentioned their first preference is keeping talebloo in esteghlal

talebloo, ghorbani and sadeghi have been in esteghlal from the age of 16 in the javanan team under marfavi, they wont leave us!
                    ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

^^Taleblou will probably leave for Sepahan if SS agree on the amount sepahan offered them.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

sepahan, talebloo and esteghlal officials hamegi baham GHALAT MIKONAN! chun man migaam
                        ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

mage share herte, Vahid should remain in SS full stop

Comment

btw, im pretty sure esteghlal officials first of all dont want to let talebloo go.
                            but even if we assume they do, they will only do it if they find a great replacement for him, and by great replacement i mean one of the GKs who has played for TM and is a competitor for TM GK position.
                            ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Rahmati?

Comment

Taleblou's heart is with Esteghlal, he wont go

Comment

Working...
                                X