No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bao apparently is signing with abumoslem one of these days!
    he says before the hazfi ended, he had spoken to fatollahzadeh and they had agreed for his return but when ghalenoi came back, noone gave him a call anymore for the final negotiations and he doesnt wanna force himself into joining esteghlal again! he says if abu moslem under misaghian signs 1 or 2 more good players, they can compete for championship!
    damn...i was really looking forward to see him back in esteghlal!

people have started comparing ghalenoi with guss hiddink now

http://khabaronline.ir/varzeshi/nid....zeshi_scr=true
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
      khabar varzeshi is shit. only that thing about fekri saying that is crap, because he said it himself along with the whole staff that most of the work was done by Nasserkhan and Firooz joon
      all iranian newspapers publish all these rumours and offers by different players.
      about fekri, i didnt see or read anywhere wat u r saying. i only saw ghalenoi on TV giving credit to hejazi and karimi.
      apparently, now that ghalenoi is gone to uzbekistan, fekri is incharge of doing most of the interviews and stuff..i dunno..could be :bs: as well!

point is, we should take all iranian news with a pinch of salt to avoid any disappointments when they come out to be false.
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Is Ghalenoei going to be Pakhtakor's coach?

Comment

well, in the navad a few days back where fatollahzadeh was the guest, he said that he and ghalenoi have reached to and agreement and i think they have even signed some kind of a contract and he is definitely gonna be esteghlals coach next season.

he has gone to uzbekistan because he had promised them to after the end of hazfi and to fulfill his promise and tell them he is gonna remain in iran as a coach, he has gone to uzbekistan.
          ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Ok thanks for the clarification Yashar jan.

Comment

khabar varzeshi also claims that ghalenoi wants to get rid of some players. some other players whose contracts are over might not renew their contract as well.
              and ghalenoi might have to look for getting around 10 new players, and given the condition that every team can get a maximum of 5 players from IPL, ghalenoi will have to look for the remaining players from Azadegan league or outside the country and this might make the situation for esteghlal difficult in terms of having enough capable players!

http://khabaronline.ir/varzeshi/nid....zeshi_scr=true
              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                ... he has gone to uzbekistan because he had promised them to after the end of hazfi and to fulfill his promise and tell them he is gonna remain in iran as a coach, he has gone to uzbekistan.

Iran Varzeshi reports that Qalenoi has lied about his trip to Uzbakestan.
                He said he is gonna meet the Pakhtakor prez. SS sent an email to Pakhtakor
                and they denied that Qalenoi is meeting any1 there, besides their manager
                is in Germany right now.

Qalenoi seems to have lied so that he extracts more money out of SS.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
                  Ok thanks for the clarification Yashar jan.
                  khahesh farhad jan!

Originally posted by Ala View Post
                  Iran Varzeshi reports that Qalenoi has lied about his trip to Uzbakestan.
                  He said he is gonna meet the Pakhtakor prez. SS sent an email to Pakhtakor
                  and they denied that Qalenoi is meeting any1 there, besides their manager
                  is in Germany right now.
                  Qalenoi seems to have lied so that he extracts more money out of SS.

ala, u got a link for this piece of news??
                  ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

khahesh farhad jan!
                    ala, u got a link for this piece of news??
                    NOTHING UNEXPECTED
                    Qalenoi probably never went to Uzakestan and is vacationing somewhere in Iran.

Comment

nakone rafte unja dombale dokhtar ruusa

thanx for the article ala, i dunno wats happening

however, i tried searching for pakhtakor official website on google and there isnt any.
                      then i found this: http://http//paxtakor.uz/ on the official AFC website http://www.the-afc.com/eng/nassoc/cl..._44-300-1.html
                      but the link doesnt work.

so i wonder wat pakhtakor website iran varzeshi is talking about in the first place?
                      ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

pirooz ghorbani is considering marriage.
                        [/url]

Ehhhhh, chera zoodtar nagoft! Man hanooz amade nistam
                        Esteghlal for Life

Comment

Esteghlal likely to hold camp in Europe

Iran’s League Cup holder is likely to hold a preparatory camp in Europe, prior to the new season.
                          Esteghlal football team would rather hold a camp in Germany while Austria and Turkey would be its next options.

Esteghlal coach Amir Ghalenoei will make the last decision about the matter. The team held camps in Turkey and the UAE last season.

Comment

the news of Mirzapour joining the blue army has been declined by Joybari he takes care of the transfers and player talks THANK GOD he is not on the list

Comment

^^^Thank God lol
                              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

/\ Only the good news from the declining of Nosrati's transfer is all I need today

Comment

Working...
                                X