Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Esteghlawl

Comment

Would be interesting to see if SS needs both Saber Mir Ghorbani and Borhani since they play similar styles (assuming the news is right).
      "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
      Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
      Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
        Esteghlal after 4 other players: Khosro Heidari, Ebrahim Tore, Hadi Aghili and Hossein Kazemi
        khosro heydari is our own youth product.
        hossein kazemi ham ke khunash esteghlale

aghilli would be a great addition but apparently he extended with sepahan.

---------
        about mirghorbani, apparently, esteghlal wants to get rid of borhani and frankly i dont mind, not that im a fan of mirghorbani but atleast mirghorbani has to be given a chance and has played well for weaker teams like sanat naft and mes kerman.
        borhani has been crap for us.

i dont want alizadeh either and maybe even get rid of shafei who is always injured. bayatinia can be a decent sub with majidi and mirghorbani as starters although enayati would be ideal!
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Read somewhere, GN is after the two foriegn players who played is Mes Kerman (Zalderon and ochooa). They were good players there, see if they can be effective in big teams (remains to be seen).
          "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

^ GN; lol...

Comment

مراسم كلنگ*زني كمپ استقلال تهران شنبه برگزار مي*شود

خبرگزاري فارس: مسئولان باشگاه استقلال تهران قصد دارند در صورت حضور رئيس* سازمان تربيت بدني در تهران روز شنبه مراسم كلنگ*زني كمپ خود را برگزار كنند.

به گزارش خبرگزاري فارس، در جلسه صبح امروز علي فتح*ا... زاده با علي*آبادي يكي از محورهاي بحث، احداث كمپ باشگاه استقلال در زمين ارم بود.
              در اين جلسه رئيس سازمان تربيت*بدني به مدير عامل باشگاه استقلال قول دارد با شروع عمليات اجرايي احداث اين كمپ، مبلغ يك ميلياد تومان به اين باشگاه كمك كند.
              قرار است در صورتي كه علي*آبادي روز شنبه به همدان سفر نكند، مراسم كلنگ*زني برگزار شود.
              طبق پيش*بيني*هاي به عمل آمده، اين كمپ كه به مساحت 27 هزار متر مربع و شامل يك مجموعه استخر، يك مجموعه سالن چندمنظوره، زمين تمرين با گنجايش 2 الي 5 هوادار ويك ساختمان اداري به اضافه خوابگاه است، در مدت 2 سال ساخته *شود.

Comment

Originally posted by LI23 View Post
                مراسم كلنگ*زني كمپ استقلال تهران شنبه برگزار مي*شود
                خبرگزاري فارس: مسئولان باشگاه استقلال تهران قصد دارند در صورت حضور رئيس* سازمان تربيت بدني در تهران روز شنبه مراسم كلنگ*زني كمپ خود را برگزار كنند.
                به گزارش خبرگزاري فارس، در جلسه صبح امروز علي فتح*ا... زاده با علي*آبادي يكي از محورهاي بحث، احداث كمپ باشگاه استقلال در زمين ارم بود.
                در اين جلسه رئيس سازمان تربيت*بدني به مدير عامل باشگاه استقلال قول دارد با شروع عمليات اجرايي احداث اين كمپ، مبلغ يك ميلياد تومان به اين باشگاه كمك كند.
                قرار است در صورتي كه علي*آبادي روز شنبه به همدان سفر نكند، مراسم كلنگ*زني برگزار شود.
                طبق پيش*بيني*هاي به عمل آمده، اين كمپ كه به مساحت 27 هزار متر مربع و شامل يك مجموعه استخر، يك مجموعه سالن چندمنظوره، زمين تمرين با گنجايش 2 الي 5 هوادار ويك ساختمان اداري به اضافه خوابگاه است، در مدت 2 سال ساخته *شود.
                they've done it hundreds of times in the past but never got to anywhere.

kolange bichare ham dige khaste shode.

Comment

What the papers in Iran write about the Monday game? What time is the game on Monday. Last Monday took the day off to watch SS-Pegah game and it was really a boring game, hope next game be better and SS wins.

sigpic

Comment

how many ppl are you guys expecting to be at the game monday?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh View Post
                      they've done it hundreds of times in the past but never got to anywhere.
                      kolange bichare ham dige khaste shode.

lol,

i remember they brought poor kalani to iran and he also Kolanged for
                      perspolis olympic size stadium! after Kolang, the officials went home
                      and forgot it! the perspolis sports complex was supposed to be ready
                      by now ! instead, the government gifdt to the club was 2 khar moghaddas ew:

Kolang Mizanum-o, Kolan Mizanuuuuum (like what Samad would say)

Comment

Originally posted by Ala View Post
                        lol,
                        Kolang Mizanum-o, Kolan Mizanuuuuum (like what Samad would say)

Comment

Jabbari will play vs. Pegah Gilan
                          جباري مقابل پگاه گيلان بازي مي*كند

خبرگزاري فارس: طبق توافق مسئولان استقلال تهران با سرمربي تيم ملي، هافبك ملي پوش آبي پوشان اجازه بازي مقابل پگاه را دارد.

به گزارش خبرگزاري فارس، مسئولان باشگاه استقلال قبل از پرواز تيم ملي به سوي دمشق در صحبت* با علي دايي از او اجازه استفاده از مجتبي جباري براي بازي مقابل پگاه را گرفتند.
                          به گفته علي نظري جويباري، جباري روز شنبه هفته آينده زودتر از ساير ملي پوشان به تهران باز مي*گردد تا خود را به جمع آبي پوشان برساند.
                          ديدار تيم استقلال تهران مقابل پگاه روز دوشنبه هفته آينده برگزار مي*شود.

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
                            how many ppl are you guys expecting to be at the game monday?
                            60,000-100,000 tamashagar

Comment

I'm expecting 100K fans, it will be disappoiting if thats not the case

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                                I'm expecting 100K fans, it will be disappoiting if thats not the case
                                Its the final of the Hafzi Cup really if the stadium is not packed with 100k it will indeed be dissepointing...

But my question here is, If Pegah win's..How much more damage can we expect to the Azadi Stadium

But it will be hell of a game.....I hope the ceremony is like the Persepolis ceremony and is as proffesional and well managed..

Good luck both teams

Comment

Working...
                                X