Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
    Kushki's red card was the reason SS lost today
    he has got 2 red cards recently! he needs to be disciplined!!
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

talebloo injured

طالب لو مصدوم شد

خبرگزاري فارس: دروازه*بان تيم فوتبال استقلال تهران به دليل مصدوميت در تمرين امروز اين تيم شركت نكرد.

به گزارش خبرگزاري فارس، وحيد طالب لو دچار آسيب ديدگي نسبتا شديد شده است.
      دروازه بان استقلال امروز نيز در تمرين تيم حاضر نشد و به فيزيوتراپي پرداخت.
      طالب لو از ناحيه عضله همسترينگ دچار مشكل است.
      به غير از او محسن يوسفي ديگر مصدوم استقلال است كه امروز با وجود مصدوميت در تمرين تيم حاضر شد.
      تيم استقلال تهران روز يكشنبه در هفته بيست و نهم ليگ برتر دو بر يك برابر پيكان شكست خورد. اين تيم هم اكنون با 38 امتياز در مكان نهم جدول قرار دارد.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh View Post
        talebloo injured

طالب لو مصدوم شد

خبرگزاري فارس: دروازه*بان تيم فوتبال استقلال تهران به دليل مصدوميت در تمرين امروز اين تيم شركت نكرد.

به غير از او محسن يوسفي ديگر مصدوم استقلال است كه امروز با وجود مصدوميت در تمرين تيم حاضر شد.
        تيم استقلال تهران روز يكشنبه در هفته بيست و نهم ليگ برتر دو بر يك برابر پيكان شكست خورد. اين تيم هم اكنون با 38 امتياز در مكان نهم جدول قرار دارد.

Comment

Esteghlal really needs to make some great signings ahead of next season and open up their pockets.

This has to be 1 of their weakest squads for a very long time..

The likes of Koushki, Nadali, Bayat, Alizadeh, Bayatiniya and Even Borhani...
          I mean are they even up to the standards of Esteghlal ?...

Esteghlal needs to look deep in their pockets for EXITING players....
          Maybe a look to towards UAE wouldnt hurt in them trying hard to get Samereh, Akbarpour or Enayati back to the blues...

I still belive its got nothing to do with the coaching as i belive Firouz Karimi is the right man for Esteghlal, Maybe the squad is not right....

Even if Karimi talked to his former Es Es Ahvaz players and get a few of them to Tehran,
          I mean players such as Bigdeli would bring alot of flare into Esteghlal Tehran...

Esteghlal >> Need a facelift

And not only that, If they keep going like this. They will deffinatly loose players such as Majidi, Jabbari and Co,
          Jabbari who i belive will leave at the end of the season anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi_Washi View Post
            Esteghlal really needs to make some great signings ahead of next season and open up their pockets.

This has to be 1 of their weakest squads for a very long time..
            This is exactly what they did and it was Fatolli's big mistake this season. They opened their pocket up bigger and flashier than everyone else. Their squad isn't weak, it's still one of the best in IPL, if not the best. What went wrong and what affected them, is loss of team spirit due several reasons. But the biggest flaw was in management, which anyway goes back to them being owned by the "department of incompetency" AKA PEO with the big crook Ali Abadi at the helm. Same goes for PP as well.
            HOMER: Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether
            you win or lose.... it's how drunk you get.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh View Post
              talebloo injured

طالب لو مصدوم شد

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUCK Not Namdari again
              Originally posted by Arashi_Washi View Post
              And not only that, If they keep going like this. They will deffinatly loose players such as Majidi, Jabbari and Co,
              Jabbari who i belive will leave at the end of the season anyhow.
              Well Jabbari will leave us if he gets a interesting offer from Europe. Majidi won't leave he has money enough, Mansourian is going to retire, its his last season and he will prolly become assistant next to Karimi. We need to get ourselves some good wingbacks, thats our biggest problem. A lot of the goals that are scored on us are made/set up through the wings, that's our weakest spot and we need a creative midfielder (most prolly Baoo is comin back)

Comment

If Namdari is going to play against Foolad in Hazfi we can say goodbye to it.

How serious is his injury????
                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

If I were in Karimi's shoes, I would have started all the young ones an build the team for the next seasons.

Players like Mansoorian and Navazi need to retire for sure. Watched the Paykan SS game and was just SAD SAD. Even the season that team under Koch came 9th, out team played better than this.

Kudoos to Marfavi last season with half of the talent, performed much better than this. A total failure of Mr. Hejazi and Feerooz Karimi and Mr. Fattollahzadeh (not doing anything about this).
                  "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                  Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                  Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                  sigpic

Comment

the esteghlal under hejazi was so much better than this esteghlal under karimi eventhough that esteghlal still was new and its players were not coordinated and esteghlal still hadnt found a fixed starting 11!

neither his defense was this soorakh nor his offense was so impotent!
                    under hejazi, we scored EVERY SINGLE GAME, EVEN IF WE LOST AND CREATED A HANDFUL OF CHANCES INCLUDING LOTS OF 1-on-1s WITH THE OPPONENTS GK!

the season is almost over and our players still have stamina and fitness problem!

i think hejazi's last game as esteghlal coach was the 1-0 loss to pas?

so here is a comparison of hejazis performance compared to firooz karimis:

NASSER HEJAZI:
                    TOTAL GAMES COACHED: 15 (9 at azadi, 6 outside tehran)
                    TOTAL POINTS IN 15 GAMES: 20 (5 W, 5 D, 5 L)
                    RATIO OF POINTS PER GAME: 1.33 points per game
                    GOALS SCORED: 20 (1.33 goals scored per game)
                    GOALS CONCEDED: 20 (1.33 goals conceded per game)
                    GOAL DIFFERENCE: 0

FIROOZ KARIMI
                    TOTAL GAMES COACHED: 14 so far (10 at azadi, 4 outside tehran)
                    TOTAL POINTS IN 14 GAMES: 18 (5 W, 3 D, 6 L)
                    RATIO OF POINTS PER GAME: 1.28 points per game
                    GOALS SCORED: 16 (1.14 goals scored per game)
                    GOALS CONCEDED: 18 (1.28 goals conceded per game)
                    GOAL DIFFERENCE: -2

Firooz Karimi has coached 1 game less than hejazi so far (if my assumption is right that hejazis last game was against pas) and its clear that the teams results has gone down in every aspect.
                    more games at azadi, less points accumulated, less goals scored, more goals conceded, worse goal difference not to forget, the info this stats doesnt show like more chances created under hejazi than karimi, karimis players have more gelled up than hejazis in the beginning of the season, inavailability of important players like majidi and koushki and an unfit jabbari from the beginning of the season, etc.
                    the only defense firooz karimi has is that mohsen bayatinia got injured under hejazi and so karimi never had him available as an option.

overall, firooz karimis results so far with 1 game less than hejazi has been worse than hejazis!
                    hejazi was fired after 15 games with those results, but fatollahzadeh has said firooz karimi will be esteghlals coach next season as well already!

unless firooz karimis team beats rahahan this week in his 15th game, his results will still be worse than hejazis!
                    Originally posted by siavasharian
                    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Koushki: "Sorry guys"
                      كوشكي: شرمنده همه استقلالي ها هستم

بيژن كوشكي از اينكه در بازي مقابل پيكان اخراج شد بسيار ناراحت است. به گزارش خبرنگار سایت رسمی باشگاه وی اظهار داشت: بابت كارت قرمزي كه برابر حريف دريافت كرده ام شرمنده هواداران هستم و از آنها معذرت خواهي مي كنم و اين قول را خواهم داد كه جبران كنم.يك شكست ديگر در كارنامه استقلال ثبت شد! قبل از اينكه درباره اين مسابقه حرف بزنم بايد يك چيزرا درباره اخراجم در اين مسابقه بگويم.
                      بگو!
                      من بابت اخراج و دريافت كارت قرمزم از تمام استقلالي ها معذرت خواهي مي كنم و شرمنده آنها هستم شايد اگر از زمين بيرون نمي رفتم استقلال نمي باخت.
                      استقلال 80 دقيقه ده نفره بازي كرد!
                      خيلي خوب هم بازي كرد البته دچار بدشانسي هم شديم و موقعيت هايمان به گل تبديل نشد و حريف با خوش شانسي گل زد تا ببازيم
                      اخراج تو در اين باخت چقدر تاثير داشت؟
                      بي تاثير نبود.
                      يعني چي؟
                      يعني اينكه تيمي كه با يك يار كمتر بازي مي كند كارش بسيار سخت مي شود. من در اين باخت مقصر بودم و قول جبران خواهم داد
                      در بازي بعد هم حضور نخواهي داشت؟
                      بله اما بازيكنان ديگر هم هستند كه اجازه ندهندجاي خالي بيژن كوشكي احساس شود.
                      چرا استقلال نمي تواند خوب نتيجه بگيرد البته در ليگ؟!
                      بازيكنان در ليگ دچار استرس هستند. بايد از نظر روحي و رواني روي بازيكنان كار شود تا ترس از باخت در مسابقات ليگ برتر از بين رود

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                        the esteghlal under hejazi was so much better than this esteghlal under karimi eventhough that esteghlal still was new and its players were not coordinated and esteghlal still hadnt found a fixed starting 11!
                        neither his defense was this soorakh nor his offense was so impotent!
                        under hejazi, we scored EVERY SINGLE GAME, EVEN IF WE LOST AND CREATED A HANDFUL OF CHANCES INCLUDING LOTS OF 1-on-1s WITH THE OPPONENTS GK!
                        the season is almost over and our players still have stamina and fitness problem!
                        i think hejazi's last game as esteghlal coach was the 1-0 loss to pas?
                        so here is a comparison of hejazis performance compared to firooz karimis:
                        NASSER HEJAZI:
                        TOTAL GAMES COACHED: 15 (9 at azadi, 6 outside tehran)
                        TOTAL POINTS IN 15 GAMES: 20 (5 W, 5 D, 5 L)
                        RATIO OF POINTS PER GAME: 1.33 points per game
                        GOALS SCORED: 20 (1.33 goals scored per game)
                        GOALS CONCEDED: 20 (1.33 goals conceded per game)
                        GOAL DIFFERENCE: 0
                        FIROOZ KARIMI
                        TOTAL GAMES COACHED: 14 so far (10 at azadi, 4 outside tehran)
                        TOTAL POINTS IN 14 GAMES: 18 (5 W, 3 D, 6 L)
                        RATIO OF POINTS PER GAME: 1.28 points per game
                        GOALS SCORED: 16 (1.14 goals scored per game)
                        GOALS CONCEDED: 18 (1.28 goals conceded per game)
                        GOAL DIFFERENCE: -2
                        Firooz Karimi has coached 1 game less than hejazi so far (if my assumption is right that hejazis last game was against pas) and its clear that the teams results has gone down in every aspect.
                        more games at azadi, less points accumulated, less goals scored, more goals conceded, worse goal difference not to forget, the info this stats doesnt show like more chances created under hejazi than karimi, karimis players have more gelled up than hejazis in the beginning of the season, inavailability of important players like majidi and koushki and an unfit jabbari from the beginning of the season, etc.
                        the only defense firooz karimi has is that mohsen bayatinia got injured under hejazi and so karimi never had him available as an option.
                        overall, firooz karimis results so far with 1 game less than hejazi has been worse than hejazis!
                        hejazi was fired after 15 games with those results, but fatollahzadeh has said firooz karimi will be esteghlals coach next season as well already!
                        unless firooz karimis team beats rahahan this week in his 15th game, his results will still be worse than hejazis!
                        Well thanks for the stats and maybe in a head to head comparison Mr. Hejazi done better than Karimi, however overall SS team is toothless upfront, soorakh in defense. Some of the lineups doesn't make sense at all (why Mansoorian come as a sub in some games and some games he is a starter?). Borhani sits the last game? Alizadeh playes but not Bayatinia or other younger guy (forgot his name).

I am really disappointed and after seeing Karimi in 90 I got even more disappointed at Karimi. He wasn't man enough to come and accept responsibility.

I think both Hejazi and Karimi have to resign and give the option to a newer face like Parviz Mazloomi maybe, or even have GN/Marfavi duo back. He time and time again shows despite his shortcoming in Public relationship and sohphestication in dealing with media (football wise) he is a really talented coach.

Despite our poor results, SS right now has a lot of potential, guys like Ravankhah, pezhman Montazeri, Pooladi, yousefi and even an in form sadeghi/ ghorbani, talebloo, Bayatinia and the other new forward (forgot his name) that we signed this year have a lot of milage left in them.
                        "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                          Well thanks for the stats and maybe in a head to head comparison Mr. Hejazi done better than Karimi, however overall SS team is toothless upfront, soorakh in defense. Some of the lineups doesn't make sense at all (why Mansoorian come as a sub in some games and some games he is a starter?). Borhani sits the last game? Alizadeh playes but not Bayatinia or other younger guy (forgot his name).

I am really disappointed and after seeing Karimi in 90 I got even more disappointed at Karimi. He wasn't man enough to come and accept responsibility.

I think both Hejazi and Karimi have to resign and give the option to a newer face like Parviz Mazloomi maybe, or even have GN/Marfavi duo back. He time and time again shows despite his shortcoming in Public relationship and sohphestication in dealing with media (football wise) he is a really talented coach.

Despite our poor results, SS right now has a lot of potential, guys like Ravankhah, pezhman Montazeri, Pooladi, yousefi and even an in form sadeghi/ ghorbani, talebloo, Bayatinia and the other new forward (forgot his name) that we signed this year have a lot of milage left in them.
                          Ali jan I think you mean Hamid Shafiee and I read that he has asked Fatollahzadeh to be released. He's a good forward with lots of potential, but he was nicknamed "Shisheyi" even before joining the blues, because of his tendency to be injured a whole lot all the time in all the teams he has played for.
                          Regarding the coaching issue, I agree that F.Karimi is not suited for EsEs. He has a lot of side issues and the blues don't need anymore of that. About GN, although a decent choise, but there could be some bad blood left that might blow up with some poor results. Mazloomi has shown good promise in recent years and being a former esteghlali himself makes him a good candidate. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by purple_haze View Post
                            he was nicknamed "Shisheyi" even before joining the blues, because of his tendency to be injured a whole lot all the time in all the teams he has played for.
                            In Iran when someone says "taraf shisheiye", it means he/she smokes "Shishe".
                            شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

Comment

Originally posted by hamidr316 View Post
                              In Iran when someone says "taraf shisheiye", it means he/she smokes "Shishe".
                              Yeah I know the other meaning of shishe , but he was nicknamed shisheyi because of his numerous injuries. Actually it started back in the end of his Zobahan days, before joining Sepahan.

Comment

Originally posted by purple_haze View Post
                                Ali jan I think you mean Hamid Shafiee and I read that he has asked Fatollahzadeh to be released. He's a good forward with lots of potential, but he was nicknamed "Shisheyi" even before joining the blues, because of his tendency to be injured a whole lot all the time in all the teams he has played for.
                                Regarding the coaching issue, I agree that F.Karimi is not suited for EsEs. He has a lot of side issues and the blues don't need anymore of that. About GN, although a decent choise, but there could be some bad blood left that might blow up with some poor results. Mazloomi has shown good promise in recent years and being a former esteghlali himself makes him a good candidate. Just my 2 cents.
                                Yep I meant him Shafiei. Thanks for the info. You are right again about him being injury ridden as well. But I think both Amir Vaziri (now in Saipa) and Hamid Shafiee have a lot of potentials that need to be developed under a good coach and in a good system.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X