An ode to Ivory Coast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An ode to Ivory Coast

I bet this team could have come out first in our group, and would have advanced from most groups. An undeserved early exit for one of the best teams in the tournament so far ....
    Last edited by Mansoor; 06-17-2006, 04:16 AM.
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
    Go IRAN!

Comment

true, mansoor jan.
      very true.

but hey, we still have the mighty Ghana to cheer for.

Comment

Our group was the weakest group. We missed our golden chance to advance from this group. Too bad we didn't have the same formation agasint Mexico.

Ivory Coast lost to the expericne and luck of Holland. Nothing else.

Comment

ivory coast and ghana are clearly much better than the other 3 african teams.
          however, i disagree that our group was the easiest group.
          i think group 8 (saudi, spain, ukraine, tunisia) is the easiest group,
          then group 7 (korea, france, switzerland, togo)
          then group 1 (germany, ecuador, poland, costa rica)
          then our group 4 (portugal, mexico, iran, angola)
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Ivory Coast was very unlucky, but the showed solid dislpays, it's a shame they are out.

As said, we still have Ghana to cheer for, they play sexy football. I've been saying for months that they will be this year's cinderella team.
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Look for cote de ivory and camaron to be top contendors in 2010 in africa.
              Let us grow as people and get ready for 2010.

Comment

I just hope one of those germans that seem to love our Irane team find branko and give him such a beatting that he ends up in a hospital for the rest of his life. that would make me very happy since he made Iran's TM lose all the respect it once had out side Iran.
                alimossavat.acndirect.com ( saving people money on essential services. )

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia
                  ivory coast and ghana are clearly much better than the other 3 african teams.
                  however, i disagree that our group was the easiest group.
                  i think group 8 (saudi, spain, ukraine, tunisia) is the easiest group,
                  then group 7 (korea, france, switzerland, togo)
                  then group 1 (germany, ecuador, poland, costa rica)
                  then our group 4 (portugal, mexico, iran, angola)
                  1, Spain is as or stronger than Portugal. Tunisa eats Mexico any given day. Ukrain was better than Iran. S. Arabia was much better than Angola. I can easily say three teams of this group was better than second team of group D.

2, Should I talk about S.Korea and others now? Watch them.

3, This is Irony, when you call group A is weaker than ours. Have you seen Ecuador? Even Poland?

As I said, group D BY FAR is the weakest group in this WC.

Cheers,

Comment

Working...
                  X