Hassan Roshans Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hassan Roshans Interview

Even though I was a Perspolisy when I was a kid, I can't think of any fellow
    Perspolisy who did not have a lot of respect and admiration for Hassan Roshan,
    Esteglales and TM top scorer.

The following is part of an interview that appeared in Aftab Yazd on Dec 7 2005:

Irans Footbal Federation is looking for short term results and planning for
    the future does not seem to be IFF officials concern. I have not seen Omids
    game but I have been following the results and I am happy about that. However,
    the IFF can not claim that just because they scored 4 goals against Qatar and Kuwait
    they have been successful.... In all the countries in the world, how the under 20
    team performs is the top concern of the football federations, because this is the
    infrastructure of the future teams. They try to train and educate properly this group
    to have a strong backbone for the national team. However, since my involvement
    with the youth team 3 months ago, I have realized there is NO PLAN TO SUPPORT
    AND TRAIN OUR YOUNG TALENTS. Many years ago, our youth teams would
    easily become Asia's champion and go to Olympics however recently we have not
    witnessed that. We will not achieve anything if we remain focused on immediate
    results and forget planning for future.

I how ever, was, am and will be, Taji, esteghlali......and in my opinion, we have never had a talent like him....only today's karimi comes close, yet not as good as roshan.

Comment

All that Mr. Roshan has said is great and true and logical. But Logic, Future, Planing..etc, are not part of Mr. Dadkan's vocabulary.

some people here will come and say Roshan is saying these things because he has no job, and he is saying these things for "khod-shirinee".

The same thing that Roshan is talking about has been happening in TM. our TM with the exception of a FEW players has no one that would be a future hope. count them and see.

IFF = :bs:

Comment

mere sending of such a team to the U-20 tourney ... that too , in west asia ( and not even whole of asia ) shd be enough to sack dadkan and his imbecile gang.

to allow and actually back such a team !!

but we have ourselves to blame too.

when we won the busan games with our U-23 + 3 seniors, against japan's & korea's U-19 teams, and made it out as if we have broken the ghoul's ..... "that place" ... what do you expect?
        and each time, we hark back to 4 years ago, as testimony that today's choices are correct

obviously, the new coach will try to win it at all possible costs amd means.
        coz he thinks if he stays a couple of yrs, ppl will hail him as savior of this & that too !!

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo
          I how ever, was, am and will be, Taji, esteghlali......and in my opinion, we have never had a talent like him....only today's karimi comes close, yet not as good as roshan.
          zzgloo jaan,
          khoob goftee, hammeehan.
          Karimi is good but Rowshan was great, indeed!
          It is time for Iran to be strong again and no time is better than now.

Comment

Working...
          X