No announcement yet.

Do I want CQ to continue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should continue with Iran and send us to the Round of 16 in 2018. This will be a great end to his career.

+ We will have consistency.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
      We always have someone to blame, don't we? It's either the coach, or a player, or a referee.
      Pouladi dived, and he got a yellow card. Tough luck. That's football. It happens all the time, everywhere in the world.
      We just happen to be overly hurt, as usual, because everyone has an agenda to protect someone. In this case everyone wants to protect CQ and any sort of criticism, other than the nonsense from select few media outlets, is crucified and if you're going against CQ in these forums you become the villain.
      He hasn't delivered results, as simple as that; St. Mark is highlighting that, nothing 'disingenuous' about it.
      quick edit: sorry RaginG jan, I didn't mean it to sound like a personal attack on you (because it isn't one); I'm frustrated is all.
      No worries at all.

The fact that we usually have a referee to blame does not mean that the blame is unwarranted!

Pouladi's first yellow was certainly incorrect. Even if we assume that his second yellow was correct (which I disagree with), he should not have received the first yellow and thus should not have received a red card.

Even if, alternatively, Pouladi was completely at fault (which he wasn't, but let's assume that he was), how does a player's sending off reflect poorly on the coach? In fact, the fact that we were able to draw 3-3 with Iraq after almost 80 minutes of play with a man down is a credit to the coach.
      Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Working...
      X