No announcement yet.

Iran in Seoul: Entering the Gates of Hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the morale of the entire nation raised, I can't help but think that if this game was in Azadi it would've been a breeze (in comparison to what it is now).

I believe the most important thing that the players must do tomorrow is play a high pressure system, and by high pressure for our TM I mean that our defenders need to press outside of our box, not inside as they tend to do. If they do their marking right and put pressure at the first third of the field on the Koreans, I think we'd do pretty well and at the same time increase Ghoochannejhad's chances at counter attacks. Honestly I personally believe if we play with 3 center backs and 2 strikers, we'd have a pretty good chance at this game. The key though, is 2 strikers. Leaving Ghoochannejhad alone upfront is a huge risk.
    Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
    محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
    - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

seems it is raining in ulsan.

some major issues:

1- I hope RGN changes his shoes. he kept on slipping in azadi, which shows something's wrong with his cleats
      he better get a change

2- Ahmadi shd keep the priority in deflecting and parrying the ball instead of cllecting it, as it would be very slippery

3- I hope our players bring their shooting boots. they must keep shooting to test the korean keeper as he is suspect on these.
      at the same time, our DM's and defenders must make sure the koreans dont shoot or get set pieces close to 18

4- also hatami may come to be useful near the end of the game with tiring defenders, all wet and fatigued, havign to contend with a tall physical man

Comment

Working...
      X