A question fo PFDC staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A question fo PFDC staff

The news of "Rahbars" veto of President Ahmadinejads proposal to allow women
    in the stadiums was pretty much ignored in the front page.

What is PFDC's official policy/stand on this regard?

Thank You.

Personally, i do not think any of us are ignoring this matter, the news team has just been really busy, i think it will be up soon.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

I don't think there can be any discussion about a standpoint here. Women must be allowed into the stadium.

Easy reason for no article is the sources we check didn't have anything about that.

I think we should adress that as main issue after the WC, however, I don't know if it is a good idea to yet shed more bad light on Iran at this time when several groups are trying to get Bahrain into WC instead of Iran...

Comment

Nothing changed actually. The news would be when women attend the first match which will be delayed till the regime change.

The only thing is now "Women officially banned thanks to Mr. Ahmadinejad to awaken the dinosaurs in Qom to put an end stamp on it". Before, there might be a slight chance with confusion and no official ban.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Hajagha
          The only thing is now "Women officially banned thanks to Mr. Ahmadinejad to awaken the dinosaurs in Qom to put an end stamp on it". Before, there might be a slight chance with confusion and no official ban.
          Cheers
          you mean Khamenie, who overruled Ahmadinejad on the issue.
          The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood
            you mean Khamenie, who overruled Ahmadinejad on the issue.
            Actually no, He just confirmed what Mesbah, Lankarani and some others said. To be exact, Khamenie has no balls to stand in front of those dinosaurs as he is not a real "Marja". So, I think Khameniei knew about Ahmadinejad approach but saw every thing went wrong and backed off.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza
              I think we should adress that as main issue after the WC, however, I don't know if it is a good idea to yet shed more bad light on Iran at this time when several groups are trying to get Bahrain into WC instead of Iran...
              Obviously unless the WC is played, there will be attempts to ban Iran from WC. Rational
              thinking dictates, that any *real* reason that could give justification for those favoring a
              ban be removed.

Iran having nukes or not can not be used an excuse for a ban. Simply because many of
              the participants already possess nuclear *weapons* already. However, discrimination
              against half the population *can* be used to disqualify Iran. This was done for instance
              against South Africa and their policy towards their black population.

By sweeping the issue under the rug, we do Iran nor TM a favor as
              that danger exists.

Comment

Working...
              X