What remains from this Team Omid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What remains from this Team Omid

They only had 4 matches and 2 wins and crashed out disappointingly, but still I am sure we will see more than half of the team in TM in the next years.

Hajsafi, Ansarifard, Afshin and Aliasgar deservingly already are in TM's most recent list. Mosalman and Fakhreddini will rather certainly follow in the coming years. Especially Fakhreddini, apart from his decision making in the box, impressed me a lot.

Disappointing to me was central midfield (Aghazamani and Marzban) and the central defense. Lak also is not good in my eyes.

Central defense might become a problem in TM. The quality is ok but not too high currently and the players are already aging. There is nothing coming after them.

I really like fakhrodini.
    the guy reminded me of kaabi's great days.

I'm not going to base much on this game (given the explosive news of AFC and kamyabinia's suspension and ..) coz no team can have any drive to play such a game with this earth shattering news mere hours before the game!

But I agree. mosalman & fakhrodini are those who'd follow afshin , ansarifard and hajsafi.

Comment

Probably Ansarifard, Askari, Fakhordini and Mosalman will be regulars in TM in the future...
      Afshin I'm not sure about... He seems to be an other Borhani (who also had a very bright future)

Comment

sigpic

Comment

You are right. Askari & Khalilzad also played with that team. Musavi, Aghazamani, Talabeh, shirvand... were part of that U19 disaster. They did not have Arash & Karim, then.

These class failed as U17, U19 before. Ehsan was team C of that U19 team,

Missing from this group are Ebrahimi & Rahmani .

Comment

What disappoints me the most is that if the players found out that they were suddenly 3-0 behind, why then not intend and try really really hard to win it 3-0 at home and then take the match to the extra time or PKs? I mean it's not like they were playing the world champions Spain... it would have been perfectly possible to score 3 goals at home if the coaching could have sufficiently motivated the players and given them a never-say-die attitude. The main culprit is the soosool attitude and weak personalities in charge of Iran's sports organizations. The real heros in Iran do not exist.
            sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

It was yet another IFF mistake, to assign a un-tested,inexpericed,on the job training young coach like Mansoorian for the Omid team,..Olympic qualification is no place to test coaches!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                They only had 4 matches and 2 wins and crashed out disappointingly, but still I am sure we will see more than half of the team in TM in the next years.

Hajsafi, Ansarifard, Afshin and Aliasgar deservingly already are in TM's most recent list. Mosalman and Fakhreddini will rather certainly follow in the coming years. Especially Fakhreddini, apart from his decision making in the box, impressed me a lot.

Disappointing to me was central midfield (Aghazamani and Marzban) and the central defense. Lak also is not good in my eyes.

Central defense might become a problem in TM. The quality is ok but not too high currently and the players are already aging. There is nothing coming after them.
                that is for most part what i got with my limited exposure to these guys..!!
                lack of visionary AMs, and CDs is very alarming..! Mosalmaan may improve with age and Rahmani impressed me in that one game i saw him in hazfi..! on the other hand i am going to go out on the limb and say that Ansarifard is going to be a Big Bust..!! even if he was 150% healthy i doubt he woulda made an ounce of difference in the last two matches..! he was literally invisible and that shows the kid is way over his head at high levels of competition..!

Ali ashgari, Haj Safi, Afshin seem the most promising ..! and Fakhradini was the MVP of both iraq legs and yet another Promising RWinger..! can he play LW..? has he before..??

also i really think Khaveh Rezaie would become the best future CForward for tm and Afshin and Ali asghari are gonna become the regulars at L & R wings respectively..!.......well so far...!!

Comment

Mansourian and Kafashian.

Comment

Working...
                  X