Perspolise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perspolise

Something is defenetly wrong with perspolise......
    While it has the top financial support, The top governement backing, and number one fan base........year after year......we see them having whole sale changes.....new coaches, new managers,......
    They keep getting behind on players trading market.....even though they have the money...........
    It appears, there is always huge tention, between governement agents , infulential sponsors, fan leaders, media, and ofcourse the mafia .........all wanting thier ways with perspolise..........
    Too many Cooks in the kitchen !!
    Last edited by zzgloo; 06-13-2011, 08:22 AM.

Last year SS was at a worst place. I agree this isn't the way things must be run but I don't think PP is anything special per se.
    Remember last year, PP played in a tournament in Turkey with two Bundes Liga and another team in pre season. Again during the long lay off in IPL they camped in UAE and had a few good warm up games. No team had the preparation that Daie and PP did (comparatively).

The only factor was Daie, which seems to be walking away from PP. Again I am not saying PP is being run efficiently. All I am saying PP and SS are special cases in Iranian football and they more or less are being run the same way, with cronies, favoritism. This year PP is in bad shape but last year SS was.
    "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
    Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
    Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
      Again I am not saying PP is being run efficiently. All I am saying PP and SS are special cases in Iranian football and they more or less are being run the same way, with cronies, favoritism. This year PP is in bad shape but last year SS was.
      Ali jaan....I agree only partialy........
      have you not felt, there is more going on behind doors of perspolise than Estghlal ?.......more mafia, more sponsors, more interfirances , more attention, more demand ?.....
      To me, perspolise is under lot more pressure than esteghlal.

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
        Ali jaan....I agree only partialy........
        have you not felt, there is more going on behind doors of perspolise than Estghlal ?.......more mafia, more sponsors, more interfirances , more attention, more demand ?.....
        To me, perspolise is under lot more pressure than esteghlal.
        Maybe you see something I dont'. The only difference at present to me is SS has Fattollahzadeh personality (specially how he came and pulled miracles out of his arse last season). Mr. Fattolahzadeh is well respected among warring factions of SS whereas in PP such a personality is non-existent (at least doesn't have such a cloud). Parvin can be that person, but Parvin doesn't come anywhere close to poulticing and cunningness of Fattolahzadeh.
        "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

Maybe you see something I dont'. The only difference at present to me is SS has Fattollahzadeh personality (specially how he came and pulled miracles out of his arse last season). Mr. Fattolahzadeh is well respected among warring factions of SS whereas in PP such a personality is non-existent (at least doesn't have such a cloud). Parvin can be that person, but Parvin doesn't come anywhere close to poulticing and cunningness of Fattolahzadeh.
          Ali jaan..........you as always make sence....
          but I still say perspolise is a little different.
          1- perspolise has more fans.
          2-perspolise has more "out of government" sponsors.
          3-perspolise is a little more important to the government.
          4-saeedloo, and others have been closer links between government and perspolise than,fattollah zadeh who only gets assigned when things got bad,as lower level managements ( like Ashtiani ) were assigned to SS.
          5-It is more possible for esteghlal to be without Hashieh than it is for perspolise.

Comment

Commission

There must be a transfer to have a commission.

It's funny when over 70% of the contracts are one year and the rest are 2 years.

I recently found a simple solution for most problems >>> follow the money.

Cheers,

Comment

Side issues is what I call the main problem and obstacle of our football, Perspolis and Esteghlal being the foremost troubled teams in this area!

As for falling behind and lagging in signing promising players in transfer seasons, Perspolis was one of the most active and quickest teams in signing and negotiating with new players, at first we all thought wow Perspolis has done a tremendous job signing worthy players, however Esteghlal took over in the last minute and snatched up some great and productive names.

This year Perspolis' game plans and coaching ability was one of the biggest disadvantages. It's quite unfair to call Perspolis' lineup "Weak" and below average. We all know the selection of players wasn't all that awful, compared to the rest of IPL teams.

This football overall is sick and needs some serious attention and care!

Comment

Daei on his latest interview said, that he had asked kashani for , Aghili, Hossani, Ansarifard,and Khallatbari, and some others, but the management was slow.....

Comment

PP will sign Karimi, Kia, probably Ooladi and Kazemian and whole bunch of people who were alienated due to Daie being there, Abedzadeh, maybe Bagherie gets a post too.

For some reason (let's don't open the old wound!!!!) I think PP will be a very strong team next year.

sigpic

Comment

Ali Jaan......
                    The advantage of Perspolise and Esteghlal are the fans ?......no we very seldum acknowledge that.......
                    We do not notice what huge advantage that is.......
                    Fan advantage of this magnitude ;
                    1- pscological advantage for the team.
                    2-psycological disadvaantage for the opposing team.
                    3-Makes players to run more, work more,and do thier best at all time.
                    ......such adavantage causes esteghlal and perspolise to be on top teams of the league even with an avarage talented team.....
                    perspolise for example, last season ,was far less talented that malevan,tractor, and Foolad....but still scored better........

Comment

Barhram Jaan;

I don't get how your post relates to my last post. Since it was started by mentioning me I am baffled.

I also left you a voicemail maybe two weeks ago, when I was coming out of the commeration of Mr. Hejazi. Did you get it?

Ali Jaan......
                      The advantage of Perspolise and Esteghlal are the fans ?......no we very seldum acknowledge that.......
                      We do not notice what huge advantage that is.......
                      Fan advantage of this magnitude ;
                      1- pscological advantage for the team.
                      2-psycological disadvaantage for the opposing team.
                      3-Makes players to run more, work more,and do thier best at all time.
                      ......such adavantage causes esteghlal and perspolise to be on top teams of the league even with an avarage talented team.....
                      perspolise for example, last season ,was far less talented that malevan,tractor, and Foolad....but still scored better........

sigpic

Comment

Barhram Jaan;
                        I don't get how your post relates to my last post. Since it was started by mentioning me I am baffled.
                        I also left you a voicemail maybe two weeks ago, when I was coming out of the commeration of Mr. Hejazi. Did you get it?
                        Ali E Aziz....
                        I never got any voice mail.........I always like to hear from you.....
                        The statement relates to your previouse post, as you mentioned I do not have to worry about ( or something to that effect ) , perspolise getting bihind of trading market.....and they will be fine......and I stated, they were behind talent wise, but made it up by Fan Power......

where was the commemoration of Hejazi ?

Comment

Ali E Aziz....
                          I never got any voice mail.........I always like to hear from you.....
                          The statement relates to your previouse post, as you mentioned I do not have to worry about ( or something to that effect ) , perspolise getting bihind of trading market.....and they will be fine......and I stated, they were behind talent wise, but made it up by Fan Power......
                          where was the commemoration of Hejazi ?
                          As for PP I think if PP brings back all the players who were alienated by Daie brings back it still will have a great team and fan power of course is a key for PP. We saw that 80K showed up for pp again, so fan base is there. Just the club needs to perform.
                          It was in LA, I only saw Vigen Zainali there and talked to him from old Taj team. Many old timers, in sport newspapers there too and talked. Hossain Hessari famous writer about wrestling was there, Adabkhah was there, so was Kozekannani and Mohammad Bayati. It was somewhat disappointing to not see any young Iranian there though, all were in their 50s and above and it is sad to realize maybe we are getting old.

Anyhow, few of these guys didn't talk enough about Hejjazi and started to bring the politics and Adabkhah even went as far as praising Khosravani quite a few times. I was just about to stand up and leave, but he finished fortunately.

Dariush Zahab was the the MC (Master of the Ceremony). The number I have from you is area code 770-xxx-9933, is this the right number?

sigpic

Comment

As for PP I think if PP brings back all the players who were alienated by Daie brings back it still will have a great team and fan power of course is a key for PP. We saw that 80K showed up for pp again, so fan base is there. Just the club needs to perform.
                            It was in LA, I only saw Vigen Zainali there and talked to him from old Taj team. Many old timers, in sport newspapers there too and talked. Hossain Hessari famous writer about wrestling was there, Adabkhah was there, so was Kozekannani and Mohammad Bayati. It was somewhat disappointing to not see any young Iranian there though, all were in their 50s and above and it is sad to realize maybe we are getting old.

Anyhow, few of these guys didn't talk enough about Hejjazi and started to bring the politics and Adabkhah even went as far as praising Khosravani quite a few times. I was just about to stand up and leave, but he finished fortunately.

Dariush Zahab was the the MC (Master of the Ceremony). The number I have from you is area code 770-xxx-9933, is this the right number?
                            The phone number is correct......you must have called during non-business hours....
                            Darioush zahab..has become the most important sport celebrety out of IRAN.....and you are right...we have become the older generation .

Comment

Working...
                            X