IPL's top coaches and stars of the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IPL's top coaches and stars of the season

http://directkicks.blogspot.com/2011...n-in-iran.htmlhttp://directkicks.blogspot.com/ ) . feel free to comment, join and/or follow if you like it.

Great Thread.....good analysis.......
    Ebrahimzadeh is in a class all by himself....He has proven that in our football,organization amd manageing, are more important than talent.....
    Ghallenoee,may be under appreciated since he has had the best talents at his disposal...but,he should be credited for making the talents focused .
    Jallali, is what our football needs the most....may be even more than Ebrahimzadeh..........He is follower of " Pure Football " more than any one in IRAN.
    Mes kerman,.........also has been managed well by marfavi........
    Tractor of Tabriz ,......may be the most improved team in the league,and rival to SS & PP in fan base.
    Malevan of anzali......also should be recagnized..... doing most with the least !

I am expecting Tractor, Zob-ahan........to be even better next year.

Last edited by zzgloo; 06-06-2011, 09:58 AM.

Comment

^ true. marfavi has done admirably well at Mes, given their very slow start in the season.
      I think edinho can be picked as the best foreign import in this season

I think we'll see more from tirakhtoor next year.

Comment

Sorry for being off topic, but I have a feeling, Zob and Sepahan next season will be nowhere close to where they are today.
        "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
        Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
        Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
        sigpic

Comment

i think majidi and jamshidian also deserve a mention
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Zob Ahan dodges the bullet?

Looks like after much tumult and speculations, Mansour Ebrahimzadeh has decided to stay put in Zob Ahan and finish his assault on the Asian Champions League. Along with this news, it is reported that most of the roster of the club have decided to extend their contracts with the club, which should keep the structure of the team more or less intact. This is a welcome news which comes at a time that Zob Ahan sees two of its key players, Khalatbari and Talebi leave the club.

I believe with a few key purchases in the transfer season, the club can fill the vacant slots well and continue their impressive campaign in Asia, maintaining the high quality we have come to expect from them in recent years.

Meanwhile, the one man they will find hard to replace is Ebrahimzadeh's talented young assistant, Majid Saleh, who will be seen head coaching another IPL club, Saipa. I believe Mr. Saleh belongs to the few promising young up and coming coaches, the likes of which, unfortunately, we dont have many!

Comment

Working...
            X