Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Domestic coaches,just do not got it in them !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Domestic coaches,just do not got it in them !

Same old story again and again.....
    We keep saying we need to support Domestic coaching,and they just need chances........but, the reality is that they just do not major-up !
    Within Asian club championship games..........just right after the first round games .....when supposedly both coaches figured what the other team is all about..........They get out coached.....
    If secound half of the games are realy not " The coaches' half "...." The secound games " ...should defenetly be !!!
    Ghalenoee, with Top of the line talents...with a team that may be even stronger than our TM....loses to a very low rate Arab team....even a saved penalty by talented goal keeper does not help...
    Mazloomi, gets his bott kicked in a same way....in his own home town ,not by a more talented team, but by a better coaching from Uzbakistan...not even a European coach.....
    Ali Daei, who tied the first game away....just gets figured out by Uzbak coach..in a 3-1 home loss....
    When our players are getting paid within International norms.....we need a coahcing class that can deliver and be up to par......
    These class of domestci coaching who come from unproffesional Era....have very little understanding of what it takes......They keep Bull shiting and critisize Refreeing or the IFF, or system, ......and Domestic coaching has become a " Musical chair " game...and jobs keep getting rotated among a bunch of unqualified big mouth who are enjoying a protectionist system..that does not punish poor results.

I fully agree with all you said Bahram jaan, I actually wrote a related comment in Esteghlal's forum. Our football needs decent Foreign coaches who can help our clubs and football build strong youth teams while being at helm of their respective senior clubs. These recycled domestic coaches just can't cut it, their time is up, they no longer can inject new force and tactics into our clubs and players. They keep on failing, yet we keep not learning from our mistakes. Very sad indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      I fully agree with all you said Bahram jaan, I actually wrote a related comment in Esteghlal's forum. Our football needs decent Foreign coaches who can help our clubs and football build strong youth teams while being at helm of their respective senior clubs. These recycled domestic coaches just can't cut it, their time is up, they no longer can inject new force and tactics into our clubs and players. They keep on failing, yet we keep not learning from our mistakes. Very sad indeed!
      Exactly !!
      When " Metsu " the third rate washed out French coach, Using far inferior talent , easily out coaches ,the best Iranian Domestic coach......what does that mean ?......... bad luck or bad refreeing or having bad day would no longer Explain It !?
      I also like you have mentioned this issue before........As in my opinion, the single most important and foundemental cause of underachivings in our football ( between ,system, IFF, inferstructure,bad manemengt,culture,money,etc,etc )........Is indeed under-Par,low class coaching..........
      If any country wants to advance its Economy,for example....it does not start by just pouring more money ,or change laws ,etc,etc.... at first........It all starts by brining in more competant managers for existing businesses.
      Last edited by zzgloo; 04-22-2011, 05:16 AM.

Comment

I agree and disagree....!!! (story of my life)

You see, the Iranian coaches are the product of the whole football system. They can not be single out for blame for failures to achieve results. If you listen to the comments outside of Iran , like the Arab sport commentators , there is quite a lot of praise for Iranian coaches and their achievements with their clubs. While the ever critical Iranian media who frequently use the negative approach , have a different agenda.

Undoubtedly , there is a lot of room for improvement. I also think there is some attitude problems with Iranian coaches , but then again , they are NOT the only ones that have such shortcomings.

I always think that people usually think that the grass is greener on the other side while the facts are otherwise.

Coaching is a very tense and tough job. That is all I can say.

I will always support a national coach in principal provided he gets the job on merits, something that is NOT always the case in Iran.

sigpic

Comment

In last 40 + years ,I do not ever recall an Iranian team winning a game by out coaching the opponants......
          Examples of out coaching such as :
          1- the first half of Iran vs Mexico during the WC, in which Branko out coached the Mexican coach..
          2- Brono Metsu,the coach of qatar club who recently out coached Ghalenoee.
          Iranian teams wins have always been based on players' efforts,and thier superior techniques.........
          When have we ever had a situation when we over achived ?.....over achiving comes from better coaching.......
          But we have far too many examples of Under achivings....which would only comes from being out coached.

Comment

Working...
          X