Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moveing playes' positions,has never been tried !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moveing playes' positions,has never been tried !

About 30 years ago, perspolice asked thier left forward, hajrahimi,to play left defence, and it was an immidiate success.....as he introduced a more offensive defense for then perspolice......such things often happends,specialy in Europe,even with our Iranian players,as mahdavikia plays right back,or karimi in a diffent position than he plays for TM....
    This concept requires a coach who has complete knowledge of the players ability,as well as confindence in his own judgement......
    With,TM's shortages in many areas,and abandance of players on other positions, branko has never ever tried to do such things....
    One,wonders if he could have solved our shortcommings in , left back,DM,left midfield,and even center forward....

We had such discussions before. I think the mistake here is assuming PP just tried anyone and was lucky and drawing the conclusion that whenever there's a shortcoming in a football team you just try out and try out until you luckily find a better player.

In reality PP's coach probably knew that Hajrahimi might be suitable for this position and gave it a, here successful, try.

However, giving a try to a hopeless case doesn't improve the situation at all, quite in opposite, you waste time of giving another player experience in that position.

In TM's case, by observing the players in IPL and in TM training the coaching Staff quite obviously ruled out a lot of players. A coach of course must be able to do so, without having to try them first.

That's my humble opinion, but again, simply trying out anyone is not an appropriate approach for a procoach. And even if some players seem good or suitable enough to at least be given a chance to us, it of course doesn't mean they really are.

Comment

I agree martin jan...that doing such moves out of desperation will be conterproductive.....but, will it be too much reach if :

mahdavikia.....right back...right mid.and right forward.....
      Nikbakht............left back,left mid...left forward....
      Hashemian....center forward, mid field.....
      kabei....right back, right midfield.....
      Mobali....mid field....right back..left back.....
      ............I agree if ever,right now is not the time....but,it could have been tried, as most positions of our players,had never been chosen in a thought ful and analyzed way,to begin with.

Comment

zz jan, amoo, this fellow cant get simple shuffles right !
        why r u asking for such difficult shuffles ?

he is still stuck in dragging right backs to left , and is failing all the time.

and he has been consistent in making wrong decisions:
        1- VH on left wing
        2- borhani on right wing
        3- teymoorian on right wing
        4- zareh on LB
        5- nosrati on LB
        6- zandi as left wing
        7- navidkia as left wing
        ......... etc.

I hope I dont need to go into who these players are and where they can perform best, and what has happened to them when shifted to these positions.

I dont see why we shd even trust such a mind ?

Comment

DD jan...lets for a moment, do not compair branko with the bests..lets compair him,with previouse coachs TM has had,instead.
          It seems to me, Branko has not intruduced less new faces than other coaches..It could be argued that he may be even better than most.
          I agree with martin,that changing positions,may be for the very desprate situations.
          Yet, I did not mind,to have seen.....
          Mobali,on LB
          Kabei , on RM
          Nekonam, Center Defence.

Comment

aa jan, who compared him with the best ?

hell, I didnt even compare him with anyone.

I just mentioned the SERIES of failures on his part to supposedly shuffle players .... almost all of which have resulted in failures.

for me to compare him with the best, would be ..... simply wasting my time and yours.

the guy has a track record of bad choices.
            no comparisons needed.

Comment

Working...
            X