TM players' " IQ ".

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TM players' " IQ ".

What is realy the difference between our players and the ones playing in European clubs ?....is it they have played on better facilities ? or is it that they are taller ? and had better nutritions while growing up ?,or is it because may be they have played more football,and have more experience ? or something els ?.....What makes a player better than another player ?is it better blood or better "Gein" as in cromosom !!
    Aside from haveing been in a more compatetive league,and playing with stronger players...there is always the matter of one's Intelegence !!!
    a players' intelegence sets him apart from the other players,and may even help him to exceed a player with more talent, as I remember Mahdavikia once said, he used play with kids in his youth that were far more talented than himself.But what happened to them ? or take the example of Nikbakhtvahedi,whom is escoandering a good talent...
    a players' Intelegence makes him,to learn more and faster than others,it makes him to pick up points from the coach or experience lot more than the one without....An intelegent player could anticipate how the game is unfolding much better than the one without...
    Intelegence makes player kick better ( as he has learned from his past bad kicks ), makes him to play without the ball better and so on....
    TM players, hardly have highschool diploma,and if they do, they mostly got them from schools friendly with football,and hence were more leaneint toward the player,when testing....although, Iranian players may be street smart,yet,when it comes to logic and intelegence...they are just a Goofball in General ! ( with some exceptions )
    As in Eroup, most players have been drafted from the univercities,and only after they graduated, and then they have lived a more organized life style,with grilfriends ( No sextual deficiencies ! ),and far less family problems.
    They probably have had less psycological and childhood problems as well.
    .................NEXT TIME, WE SEE AN IRANIAN PLAYER MISSING A DEFENET GOLE FROM A 10 METER AWAY FROM THE GOLE,AND KICKS THE BALL OUT,FOR THE 100 th TIME...Remember, It is not that easy to correct him.

I can't disagree more with what you said here with all due respect to your views.

The only differences between nations regarding football is "1- attraction, 2, development of youth", that's it that's all. That's why you don't see a super star from USA in soccer but basketball, in the other hand you see many of them from Brazil but not Iran, why? bcz we don't have youth development yet, the young children in the street are not seen yet by an organized center.

No gene involved, my friend, here, trust me on that.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Hajagha
      I can't disagree more with what you said here with all due respect to your views.
      The only differences between nations regarding football is "1- attraction, 2, development of youth", that's it that's all. That's why you don't see a super star from USA in soccer but basketball, in the other hand you see many of them from Brazil but not Iran, why? bcz we don't have youth development yet, the young children in the street are not seen yet by an organized center.
      No gene involved, my friend, here, trust me on that.
      Cheers
      hajagha jan, I do not understand the bases of your disagreement....
      all I am saying is, one would make a better player, if he is more intelegent !!
      And you disagree with that ?

Comment

The way you explained it was wrong and a bit racist if you ask me, my friend. There is no nation being more intelligent than the others. In fact, as soccer concerns we are not able to see the right talent at the right time. Intelligence in here makes a big role too between the same population, it can be a big factor to choose the right talent, same thing like physical activity, bravery, balance, desire and many more factors. These are the filters to choose the best of the best.

I bring you another example, we have some very fine scientists all over the world, this doesn’t make us more intelligent, you know why? Bcz we have both factors of "1- attraction, 2, development of youth" in our education both promoted by families. Put the same factors any where in the world, you will get the same result.

Cheers

Comment

I meant nothing racist, and I appologize if it sounded like that....But, education is the key, and our players are less educated....perhaps, since the Idea of getting rich and going to eroup,is reletively new..may be in future, more intelegent and educated youth, would consider playing football in Iran, and hence raise the " I Q " level of our players.

Comment

Comment

In the case of Nikbakht,may be as you said, the discipline is the issue, but in the case of Mirzapour, defenetly the Intelegence is the issue.

Comment

Traditionally, intelligent people in Iran have been drawn to non-sports careers. As football becomes more professional, for example through "youth development", then we should see more intelligent people choosing to become professional football players. European players could be seen as more intelligent, simply because football is more professional and developed in Europe. Although, one should not equate athletic IQ with academic IQ.

Sadly, What Rahman Rezaii did in Asian cup (slapping a teammate in the face) was a reflection of his intelligence and nothing else. A more intelligent football organization would have banned him from TM for ever.
                The main aim of international sports is said to be that of fostering better understanding among nations and the spirit of competitiveness in a friendly atmosphere.

Comment

Working...
                X