Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nuclear Energy issue, will help TM in WC !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuclear Energy issue, will help TM in WC !!!

One of the most important points for TM players ,during the world cup, will be the psycology,and intimidation factors.....and the atmospher and 4 billion watching is indeed an intimidating .and therefore, the level of performance....
    but,if you recall, on our previouse showing, on our first game with USA, there was a hopla of Iran-USA animosities,and we had USA players and TM players,takeing photos together before the game, to lower the heat of the match,and there was a exchanges of flowers among players,before the game even started.......and that,in an effect helped our players pysc,and it worked against american players ......
    this time,with all this hopla of nuclear energy and ahmadinejad speeches,we are going to have lots of photagraphers surranding TM players,and lots of attention will be paid to Iran,during the world cup, which could very well help our players,forget the intimidation of Europe,WC,and the whole world watching.......it is possible that mexicans will be the ones who would be intimidated,instead of us !!!!!

i agree very much! i was also thinking this, the more the media go on about this, and try to paint a negative picture of iran the more it will fire up our players!our players will be on fire
    Darius Syrossian Artist page >
    https://www.instagram.com/DARIUS_SYROSSIAN/

Other links
    Beatport > https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/...rius_syrossian

Comment

ZZ jan, TM should recruit you as staff!...lol...you seem very fond of the small details that may or may not affect our players - it always makes for interesting discussion! I love it!

As for the issue at hand, TM is a team with something to prove, and this is strongly due to how they're being portrayed in the media. I don't think the Mexican attitude will be of intimidation to be honest - rather, they'll be overconfident, which will hopefully hurt them even more.
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

I agree,faraz jan, as mexicans will be overconfident,as I have read in thier media,which they are already thinking about,holland or argentina....yet,this issue may help our players,and the attention to them will ease thier atmospher intimidation,and it may raise the mexican cerioucity,and be puzzled.
        TM,with nuclear issue,is in better pyscological terms than angola with nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo
          One of the most important points for TM players ,during the world cup, will be the psycology,and intimidation factors.....and the atmospher and 4 billion watching is indeed an intimidating .and therefore, the level of performance....
          but,if you recall, on our previouse showing, on our first game with USA, there was a hopla of Iran-USA animosities,and we had USA players and TM players,takeing photos together before the game, to lower the heat of the match,and there was a exchanges of flowers among players,before the game even started.......and that,in an effect helped our players pysc,and it worked against american players ......
          this time,with all this hopla of nuclear energy and ahmadinejad speeches,we are going to have lots of photagraphers surranding TM players,and lots of attention will be paid to Iran,during the world cup, which could very well help our players,forget the intimidation of Europe,WC,and the whole world watching.......it is possible that mexicans will be the ones who would be intimidated,instead of us !!!!!
          zzgloo jaan,
          Excellent points. ahmadeenejhaad is going to be present there to support his hammeehans!
          It is time for Iran to be strong again and no time is better than now.

Comment

One additional point I like to make,and also may be the answer to faraz's point.as well............
            it is possible,that nuclear issue,would intimidate mexicans....
            Mexicans in general,think they are better country than the rest of latin america,and they always look up to US,and would rather to associate themseleves with USA,rather than latin america....but,when they play USA,they chock!,as they play with confidense,when they play columbia,or argentina.....and they always,lose to europeans....thier players,are less educated than even Iranian players,and are macho !!!.........
            It is possible,that Nuclear issue,has caused them not to feel superior toward iran....and if that would be the case....they have statisticaly shown,they will lose.

Comment

Working...
            X